New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Statistically speaking, recommending weight loss isn’t actually evidence-based advice because only a VERY small amount of people are actually able to sustain intentional weight loss. Upwards of 80% of people just end up heavier within 2-5 years.

By all means, advise people to eat well and be active and have good lifestyle habits etc but weight loss is so far from effective that if it was a medication it wouldn’t even get close to being approved.
Yep cos WLS and eating less calories is really just putting a patch on it. You still need to address the underlying issues that might lead someone to become morbidly obese. Not intending to fat shame as people come in all shapes and sizes and usually it is healthy but there is a point where you become more at risk of many more health complications.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've always liked Meagan Kerr, a positive soul who works hard and is very active. She's way more active than my lazy ass. Does anyone remember a few years back when she was bullied relentlessly by Sera Lily? What a piece of work she is.

Oh I found the link. Even though it doesn't name the bully I can remember it was discussed on the TradeMe message board and people saying is was Sera Lily. She even had her own thread on TM about how horrible she is.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I know this has almost 100% been mentioned but how the duck do you pronounce Elliebelly candle brand !l? The way it’s spelled irritates me for some reason. Also does she have her own thread ?

Reactions: 2
I know this has almost 100% been mentioned but how the duck do you pronounce Elliebelly candle brand !l? The way it’s spelled irritates me for some reason. Also does she have her own thread ?
In French it’s pronounced like a-bey-ay but she pronounces it wrong 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've always liked Meagan Kerr, a positive soul who works hard and is very active. She's way more active than my lazy ass. Does anyone remember a few years back when she was bullied relentlessly by Sera Lily? What a piece of work she is.

Oh I found the link. Even though it doesn't name the bully I can remember it was discussed on the TradeMe message board and people saying is was Sera Lily. She even had her own thread on TM about how horrible she is.

High key wondering if maybe it was Sera Lily herself or one of her lackeys who brought up Meghan in here to stir tit up. Not sure if this is still going on though, hope not. Cos if so that's a bit obsessive.

Reactions: 10
From Meagan herself. In case some of you fatphobes need reminding. But I’m sure she’s really glad you think she’s LOST WEIGHT and that you can SEE IT IN HER FACE. Bet she’s well pleased. FYI - if a fat person (or anyone) loses weight, the best thing to say about it is NOTHING. It’s none of your business.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So who is "popping over" to Miami to do Bets' cake courses?? 🤔🙄 Or wait, she is doing one in Texas as well. Maybe that would be better 🙄 ffs.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What do you mean? 🤷‍♀️ they look fine?…
---
They both look like 80’s prom dresses to me 🤣
---
I usually criticise Elleherself but I saw someone asked why she wasn’t selling some of her clothes she was donating and she mentioned that some of them were from her partnership with Lorna Jane and so wasn’t really appropriate. I know this is basically normal person behaviour and we aren’t about praising influencers for doing the bare minimum but just wanted to mention it. Maybe because I’ve been deep in the Simone thread the last few days so my perception is warped 😂
Who asked her ? A question box? I’m skeptical. 🤣
---

Sera lily really is an absolute bleep isn’t she. Why did she target Megan? (We know jealousy and feeling threatened) but what lame excuse and lies did she come up with. Areeghhh gives me even more disgust towards here than I already had.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Anyone on Makaias patreon?
im wondering why she’s back at f45 when she was getting such good results with her PT. Or is she doing both.
Or does she just bang on about basic witches and drinking in the post 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s very hard to borrow against a mortgage if you can’t afford it
even with the bank of mum or dad backing you
You are right about admin wages though
Admin wages can be alright, 60k for me plus bonuses and fuel card. It's more than a police officer, teacher etc. starting out

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.