New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise that was a video, poor kid is crying and she shares that?! That’s fckd up
I’m so sick of the influenzers using their kids for engagement I’m sure if they were the one in this position they would never share and instead post fake photos that poor boy wanting help and instead got a camera shoved in his face

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The only time Maria shows excitement for spending time with her kids is when they are watching tv or movie together how sad she really does need some help as it comes across as tho she hates talking to them and dreads any of them leaving the house or that her life would be easier without them that’s how it feels as a follower that that’s how she feels
Or something happening with the weather 🙄

• Haha
“Treated” the flattie last night…with this free platter 🙄 supes generous Kennedy! 🙄🙄
E070541F-7FAC-4D84-A44F-4631C3F896C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Shes a cnt and seriously believes her content is funny and or worth posting. It's fucked. Let's hope she uses those condoms tonight. Oh and let's hope her 'artist lifestyle' pays for her kids therapy soon given she's doing a golden job of bleeping them up
---

I moved on from my husband and these guys are next? Out with the old tainted and non fitting vibes and in with the new? 🤮🤮 how does she hang with her? Pity? One of those people you give hints too but they don't get it so they're there with bells on? Like I don't get it?
I bet Shannon is sitting back, all smug as duck for not inheriting Bernadebt and Harley in the divorce process.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The only time Maria shows excitement for spending time with her kids is when they are watching tv or movie together how sad she really does need some help as it comes across as tho she hates talking to them and dreads any of them leaving the house or that her life would be easier without them that’s how it feels as a follower that that’s how she feels
They need a dog...🐶 ..... its a great way to get kids out of the house and into the fresh air/sunshine and off devices/netflix.

I would say a trampoline but since she has #trauma 🙄 I doubt she lets them on it anymore.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Skete is like a one trick pony. Has she not flogged this narrative to death?! This is just going to produce thousands of answers saying people won’t buy products endorsed by Simone or LFYD etc. Her polls and feedback forums are just an echo chamber.
Her stupid polls are just a way for her to try have brands send to her because she acts like she’s better than the rest. just jealousy on her end

Reactions: 7
They need a dog...🐶 ..... its a great way to get kids out of the house and into the fresh air/sunshine and off devices/netflix.

I would say a trampoline but since she has #trauma 🙄 I doubt she lets them on it anymore.
Pretty sure they had a slip and slide splash blob thing a summer or two ago. That has never seen the light of day again. Although it’s possible it’s lost in the depths of her hoarders from hell garage. She might find it in time for when they move out of home and can regift as a housewarming present.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone know or have an idea on what opinion or side of being a pastors wife erana (culture of grace) wants to hear from? Is it something to do with not liking or living up to expectations?

Reactions: 1
I think marnie is still licking her wounds from when Emily writes etc ripped her a new one about how she spoke about one of her kids. It’s only going to get worse for her when she starts the wool / knitting business and that community comes for her again 🍿
It’s been good that she was quiet for a while even if she showed her oldest child in school uniform at his school which is a safety risk. Emily Writes and Real Life Wife got so much heat from Marnie’s followers but theyve both done fundraisers for the floods and are the only influencers who did. The knitting business already looks a mess.
---

I’m so sick of the influenzers using their kids for engagement I’m sure if they were the one in this position they would never share and instead post fake photos that poor boy wanting help and instead got a camera shoved in his face
Will need counselling when they are older.

Reactions: 13
Pretty sure they had a slip and slide splash blob thing a summer or two ago. That has never seen the light of day again. Although it’s possible it’s lost in the depths of her hoarders from hell garage. She might find it in time for when they move out of home and can regift as a housewarming present.
Those kids will never move out of home, too anxious about the outside world thanks to their mother.

• Haha
  • Sad

Uh. I love dogs!!! But I don’t know with MFM, as she is glued to her devices as well. Will not come as a surprise for her children to copy her as this is what they see anyway. 🙈

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.