New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tend not to buy anything from a company that certain influencers promote and not just Simone. Another reason behind it is the fact they promote it until they freebies run out and you never see them using it again.
I also think a lot of them are lazy. They think by wearing something and not really telling us about it we will all go and buy it. Then there is the sneaky wear it first and not disclose it’s an AD to try and get engagement up before hand.
I don’t use their discount codes either. That’s more because I don’t really like what they promote 🤣

Reactions: 11
Omg she’s so embarrassing  the caption! Get a grip lol

That is such a cringe thing to say about yourself... don't know if ya hubby is as into you now jss he hasn't posted you on gram fir awhile spec since you've got big headed... maybe he's not as into you as he once was

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That is such a cringe thing to say about yourself... don't know if ya hubby is as into you now jss he hasn't posted you on gram fir awhile spec since you've got big headed... maybe he's not as into you as he once was
I’d be mortified if my this was the kinda sh*t was posting on her public account!

Reactions: 10
Cringe much.... edna saying to her mother in law it's not often a celebrity teaches you how to make a cocktail referring to herself 😬😬😬😬😬. Then she expects to use the big bottle of champagne and mother in law says no use the small one..Edna's face 🙄

Kind of get the impression she free loads off them seen they have money

She was referring to Tom hanks the celebrity in this cause it’s his cocktail recipe. Somehow I watched the whole story and actually saw this 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I didn’t realise that was a video, poor kid is crying and she shares that?! That’s fckd up
Shes a cnt and seriously believes her content is funny and or worth posting. It's fucked. Let's hope she uses those condoms tonight. Oh and let's hope her 'artist lifestyle' pays for her kids therapy soon given she's doing a golden job of bleeping them up
---

I moved on from my husband and these guys are next? Out with the old tainted and non fitting vibes and in with the new? 🤮🤮 how does she hang with her? Pity? One of those people you give hints too but they don't get it so they're there with bells on? Like I don't get it?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I really think millie is pregnant 🤰. She never posts any pics of her and if she does she wears big baggie clothes

Reactions: 2
I really think millie is pregnant 🤰. She never posts any pics of her and if she does she wears big baggie clothes
Oh yeah, cos she used to do a lot of lingerie and period undies shots huh, none of that.

On this line have also noticed Marnie has kept her body out of all her stuff too, bet shes another on the way too.

Oh yeah, cos she used to do a lot of lingerie and period undies shots huh, none of that.

On this line have also noticed Marnie has kept her body out of all her stuff too, bet shes another on the way too.
I think marnie is still licking her wounds from when Emily writes etc ripped her a new one about how she spoke about one of her kids. It’s only going to get worse for her when she starts the wool / knitting business and that community comes for her again 🍿

Reactions: 8
I think marnie is still licking her wounds from when Emily writes etc ripped her a new one about how she spoke about one of her kids. It’s only going to get worse for her when she starts the wool / knitting business and that community comes for her again 🍿
i missed what that - what happened with her stupid knitting company?

i missed what that - what happened with her stupid knitting company?
As I understand it the knitting community is quite a thing. And many got offended that marnie waltzes in with zero knowledge or experience and starts a business selling knitting tutorials for vast amounts of money. So there was a bit of an uproar. It’s bound to start again when the business launches.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The only time Maria shows excitement for spending time with her kids is when they are watching tv or movie together how sad she really does need some help as it comes across as tho she hates talking to them and dreads any of them leaving the house or that her life would be easier without them that’s how it feels as a follower that that’s how she feels

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.