New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skete is like a one trick pony. Has she not flogged this narrative to death?! This is just going to produce thousands of answers saying people won’t buy products endorsed by Simone or LFYD etc. Her polls and feedback forums are just an echo chamber.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Such an inventive cocktail, only a celebrity would stick coke, whoops sugar free coke, in champagne and call it Diet Cocaine 😉
And she STILL managed to make it incorrectly! It’s literally TWO drinks! 🤦🏼‍♀️ “oh wait I think you’re supposed to put the coke in first” 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And she STILL managed to make it incorrectly! It’s literally TWO drinks! 🤦🏼‍♀️ “oh wait I think you’re supposed to put the coke in first” 🙄🤣
what a knobhead, I had no idea who she was till I saw tit in here, hardly a celebrity hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok granted, I don’t ever eat or buy donuts - but tell me her icing is NOT supposed to look like that?! It always look so crusty and uneven! Shouldn’t they be “glazey” and smooth? 🤢
DDCE7A95-C867-4166-AA1B-B319405CE7AC.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
How much do we love Cherie!!!! I’m so glad she never got nasty with the divorce and it’s so lovely to see her and Shannon getting on. Wish more parents were like this!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Clean your tongs Boujee Jess, they are disgusting.🤢 You should have separate, color identifiable tongs for cream filled, versus, pastry, bread type, other foods. They should be kept clean. This is how consumers end up with GI upsets, food poisoning🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Sick
Can someone please explain to me what is wrong with Nicole Alyce’s brain? She’s talking about going to the police because someone put a flyer in her letterbox.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Skete is like a one trick pony. Has she not flogged this narrative to death?! This is just going to produce thousands of answers saying people won’t buy products endorsed by Simone or LFYD etc. Her polls and feedback forums are just an echo chamber.
I find the whole “I won’t buy it if an influencer is pushing it!” narrative really interesting. Are people really just saying that? Or are they following through?
For example, I’m not a Simone fan (even less of a fan since she had #2 and is pretending it’s a breeze 🙄 I have two children and I know it’s not!) but I’m currently wearing Lorna Jane tights. I think she’s a head but it doesn’t stop me buying that brand if they sell something I need or want 🤷🏼‍♀️ I didn’t use her discount code btw.

But surely if having that influencer as a brand rep really truly was causing damage to the brand they’d backtrack and un-align themselves the same way brands have been doing with Simone.
It makes me wonder if maybe people are just all talk and want to make it sound like they’re disgusted with influencer marketing but in reality they love the cheeky discount codes.

For what it’s worth I click through all ads but I definitely go looking for discount codes when I’m shopping and try to use one belonging to a less problematic influencer where possible. I’m also only human and want to get things as cheaply as possible so .. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.