New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just she’s an interesting influencer, there was something a few threads back about her meeting her now husband when he was with someone else. That’s not behaviour I’m ok with
I hadn't heard this, but wouldn't be surprised. Can anyone confirm?

---

Finau “I’ve got no money for food”
Also Finau “I got a new tattoo, I got my hair done, I have my nails done, I always have booze”

Put your kids first you daft witch.
I'm sorry, one look at her and anyone can see she has never missed a meal in her life, quite the opposite ffs!

Edited to add I think she made the burger out of that poor hedgehog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Finau “I’ve got no money for food”
Also Finau “I got a new tattoo, I got my hair done, I have my nails done, I always have booze”

Put your kids first you daft witch.
I pretty much wrote this very post, I even had to look twice because it is almost word for word what I had written in the reply but forgot to post because I was with my kid haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That doesn’t really make sense - weren’t they flatmates? Bit random to be engaged and then move into a flat with a bunch of people who aren’t your fiancé
Not quite flatmates, he was her landlord. She saw her next meal ticket and cashed in.

---

Millie “my mans opened a brewery”. Then proceeds to make the first three photos selfies of herself on her own in the car before the last one a shot of the actual content she’s pushing. Did she hit the multiple images for her story too much and forget to delete the other two? PS looks like she’s sitting in the front seat this time 😂
Omg look, she's even allowed to walk next to him. Are the brodudes somewhere else today? Wtf, she got a promotion.

Also is she preggo?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Not quite flatmates, he was her landlord. She saw her next meal ticket and cashed in.

---

Omg look, she's even allowed to walk next to him. Are the brodudes somewhere else today? Wtf, she got a promotion.

Also is she preggo?
Such an in millie like outfit to wear? So strange

Reactions: 2

---

Also is she preggo?
bang on I reckon. She’s wanted kids forever. they would have started trying asap.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Not Tayla Purchase again having a crappy month of sales so pushing her Nurtametics again when the bloody city is in a SOE. She is so toxic herself. And always trying to get people to buy at the worst times. If it’s not selling… maybe it’s because it’s either a tit product, you’re a tit salesperson or you know… people are just watching their money.

Reactions: 11

---

Also is she preggo?
Shes been quite open about fertility struggles. I reckon its all the munchies catching up with her 🤣 shes gonna look small next to him even gainging 10kgs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its Tuesday! Back to normality for the influenzas who weren’t effected by the Flooding. They did their little bit of fake caring over the weekend now it’s back to their tough lives without their favourite coffee cause the cafe got flooded 😭 Poor them.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.