New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes👏👏It's just really immature and doesn't scream professional. She wants to be a boujee business woman🤷 create that. Don't pass yourself off as a fake wannabe. Presenting an image of dignity and elegance is far more relatable than pretence and artificiality. If she looks back at her ig posts in five, ten years, will she be proud, or will she cringe.😡
Exactly! By her own admission she’s “Twenty bleeping Eight” “cinny buns, doggies, walkies, fillies, cuppies” etc is so immature and unprofessional imo 😒

Reactions: 5
Has she considered that she may have depression?
I think she should look in to that for sure. If that’s the case and she’s addressing it then good for him for supporting her through. But if not, holy tit…… it’s not normal to do nothing all day and then “can’t be bothered” cooking dinner for your family all the time. Every now and then, sure we all all have those days but at this point this is madness!

Reactions: 14
If I was Phil I'd be so pissed off! Imagine if she had to work/juggle kids/run the house/cook.... she needs to go get help. Its not normal.

Reactions: 13
Genuine question, how do you wear undies under JJBB dress or do you just not?

I would say none 

Wounder what hubby thought I mean she can wear that out with just the girls but when ever he's with the boys she has to be the only female what gives off vibes he's not aloud out on his own with mates

People the g-string tan mark.. so classy jess! More like Bogan not boujee

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else feel icky about Vaughan Smiths daughters starting a candle business? They’re clearly using the kids to sell it because those labels and jars are professional as and it’s not like they can drive to the post shop themselves to send them

Does anyone else feel icky about Vaughan Smiths daughters starting a candle business? They’re clearly using the kids to sell it because those labels and jars are professional as and it’s not like they can drive to the post shop themselves to send them
Na good on them for teaching their kids some entrepreneurial skills

Reactions: 13
Can TD stop sharing advice about schooling! I’m amazed she even mentioned psychologist and teachers messaged her giving her advice. She’s completely wrong with her impression about what year 0 and year 1 is and what they do. These influencers need to stay in their own lane as so many are giving out unsolicited advice and opinions that are wrong. All this showed me was TD has no idea what is happening at her kids schools.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t be surprised if Millie is pregnant as she has talked recently about trying to get pregnant with him.

Also wonder if Ellie is now too, her eggs were quite well done compared to how runny she usually has them ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not Tayla Purchase again having a crappy month of sales so pushing her Nurtametics again when the bloody city is in a SOE. She is so toxic herself. And always trying to get people to buy at the worst times. If it’s not selling… maybe it’s because it’s either a tit product, you’re a tit salesperson or you know… people are just watching their money.
and wanting to sell 30+ and fab merchandise 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I would say none 

Wounder what hubby thought I mean she can wear that out with just the girls but when ever he's with the boys she has to be the only female what gives off vibes he's not aloud out on his own with mates

People the g-string tan mark.. so classy jess! More like Bogan not boujee
Oh wow, I didn't know the dress came down like that lol, geez no class at all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t be surprised if Millie is pregnant as she has talked recently about trying to get pregnant with him.

Also wonder if Ellie is now too, her eggs were quite well done compared to how runny she usually has them ?
I thought she might be pregnant a few weeks ago. Like when she was in Vagas and going on about nesting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.