New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said before that I reckon she has outgrown keto as a lifestyle but is sticking with the narrative that she’s still on keto because it lines her pockets 😉
Trueeeee!! Such a good point, had not thought of that but of course! I’m a TC as simmo would say lol

Keto as a life style does not seem sustainable to me unless you have some kind of health issue that necessitates it - which is totally fine! It’s ok to be too busy with mum life or outgrow keto full time to keep it up but she still seems to hold a big issue with food and her relationship to it and her body which means she will likely keep yo-yoing back and forward with keto and weight loss…

BUT she has sounded kinder to herself and her body lately in her stories and more understanding that people go through seasons where they can’t always eat the ‘best’ foods and that’s ok. So I hope that reflects a healthier relationship with her body now she’s had kids. It’s not good especially for her daughter to be totally consumed with healthy eating for the sake of weight loss (or weight loss disguised as feeling gross eating certain foods).

Still think she’s greedy (prams 👀), ungrateful and ad obsessed though.

---

That artwork that Moochstyle got looks bloody terrible. And it always annoys me how he starts every chat with 'Team'
Hahahaha ok but I love that he starts every single story with ‘team’ …I don’t think he’s taking the piss but to me it is so quintessential influencer it cracks me up every time.

Reactions: 6
Who is filming this? And then air dropping them to post? Gross and weird lol
Maybe she took a tripod with her to get the goods 🤣🤣 wouldn't surprise me with some of these influencers - far too many videos that are just so perfectly timed to capture some 'candid' content
Or maybe I'm hanging with the wrong people because I most certainly do not have a single candid photo or video of me and my husband 😅

---

Either my burner account was blocked by BJ or she's deleted?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
OK so jess actually did wear that dress out to her friends birthday dinner. The birthday girl doesn't look happy in any of the photos and jess doesn't look like she's enjoying those oysters but ordering oysters I'd so boujee so of course she has to get them

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I don’t know if Elle is on a challenge or not but I saw her at the supermarket this week and I saw some very non keto goods such as Chicken Changi chips which made me lol…to be fair they are 👌🏼
I’ve seen them in Pak n save too- I actually felt really creepy as I was parked across from them so saw car, rego, know kids names, know suburb they live in, that they walk to the local oderings every weekend. I sat there thinking duck these influencers really put a lot at risk for fame :(
It would only take one weirdo.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I see you are lurking in here moochstyles…even after you got upset last time. I wouldn’t mind hearing all your ‘intel’ and having you agree with the over-gifting chat. Come, join us, put your money where your mouth is if you think we are talking tit 😘✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe she took a tripod with her to get the goods 🤣🤣 wouldn't surprise me with some of these influencers - far too many videos that are just so perfectly timed to capture some 'candid' content
Or maybe I'm hanging with the wrong people because I most certainly do not have a single candid photo or video of me and my husband 😅

---

Either my burner account was blocked by BJ or she's deleted?
Like all the candid photos she took while on holiday. But takes a dress especially to do some shots of herself and husband. Can’t say I’ve ever thought of doing that however I also don’t parade around in a bikini all the time and share these photos with online. Always interesting when you see a lot of male followers following some of these accounts. 🤔

I see you are lurking in here moochstyles…even after you got upset last time. I wouldn’t mind hearing all your ‘intel’ and having you agree with the over-gifting chat. Come, join us, put your money where your mouth is if you think we are talking tit 😘✌🏼
He must have an account already if he was trying to post…isn’t it shut off from new accounts?

Dress was hired 🤦🏼‍♀️ embarrassing 🤣
But ethical. I’m all for hiring dresses rather than buying copious amounts of clothes, not wearing and trying to sell like bernadebt.

---

Lee Pippi aka Skete aka Chistie calling us “stalkers”🫣😂🫣😂

Yet this is the place that she gets all her content from.

Hey girl✌
She’s a complete embarrassment. Obsessed with tattle. Commenting. Checking. And then pretends she’s not into it and tattlers are the ones with a problem. Get a grip, Christie.

---

O M G.... I didn't hear the song on Edna's.... if anyone's giving Joe Goldberg it's Jess 🙈

---

Exactly, just proving she lurks here
She doesn’t just lurk. She’s a full blown addict who comments obsessively about SA. Pot kettle, Skete.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
That artwork is very vanilla….. their style (and probably more :m).
How are those piss holes in the lawn team? Riveting content.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
tit Shayden just came out of nowhere haha. Clearly reads on here frequently. Wait is that his name? Shayden? Or did I just make that up. I don't think I've ever met someone called Shayden

• Haha
He must have an account already if he was trying to post…isn’t it shut off from new accounts?
He said he got blocked.
I don’t follow them so and a look at the account. Art work isn’t my style but having a quick look at their post most of it isn’t me.
I did find his reply quite funny or maybe I read it at more tongue and check? I think it’s ok to say hi don’t like something I don’t know of the post he’s talking about had a tone as missed that.

Reactions: 2
He said he got blocked.
I don’t follow them so and a look at the account. Art work isn’t my style but having a quick look at their post most of it isn’t me.
I did find his reply quite funny or maybe I read it at more tongue and check? I think it’s ok to say hi don’t like something I don’t know of the post he’s talking about had a tone as missed that.
To be fair last time he was brought up here he actually took it on board the feedback (privacy) and stopped sharing when he was out of town.

Elle doesn't eat keto- she just shows keto meals for the gram. But to be fair, keto is easy until you have kids. I struggle with it.

and love you 5kiwikids who is reading this and called me sexist. I also have a number of children and do the hard yards. I'm also not a martyr parent that needs to sleep with my children when they're over a certain age (except when sick). You know you have bedrooms you don't use and so it doesn't seem like there's any reason for the bedsharing when the kids are older. Awesome if Scott loves sharing a room with kids but most adults I know want their own space for sleeping for their mental health - so if it works for your family, great! It just seems very weird/off to me.

Reactions: 8
I have to say it's refreshing to see someone calling out us tattlers but doing so while not seeming to take it so seriously. But who knows, maybe he's crying in beige on the inside 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ps yes give everyone free prams 🤣

---

Pps: please someone put me out of my misery, am I also blocked from BJ on my normal account? 😏

• Heart
To be fair last time he was brought up here he actually took it on board the feedback (privacy) and stopped sharing when he was out of town.
Yeah I like him, find him annoying sometimes but I still follow because mostly enjoy his stories. Would genuinely love for him to have a tattle account though or call out some of us tattlers - we could do with a bit of insider info in here!

He doesn’t seem to be taking himself/rattle too seriously this time round so kudos to him

Reactions: 3
Yeah I like him, find him annoying sometimes but I still follow because mostly enjoy his stories. Would genuinely love for him to have a tattle account though or call out some of us tattlers - we could do with a bit of insider info in here!

He doesn’t seem to be taking himself/rattle too seriously this time round so kudo
Oh he takes it very seriously...remember when he was going to use his very special marketing super powers to find out where we all live and come and have a chat with us...still waiting on my visit 🤣🤣
And if you still think he's Mr Nice Guy, go check out how he responds to people in the comments on his TikTok - the real Shayden comes out over there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh he takes it very seriously...remember when he was going to use his very special marketing super powers to find out where we all live and come and have a chat with us...still waiting on my visit 🤣🤣
And if you still think he's Mr Nice Guy, go check out how he responds to people in the comments on his TikTok - the real Shayden comes out over there.
I think I’m feeling nice tonight. Thank you for giving me a reality check 😂

Although last time we bought his wife into it so I think that prob bought out the mean

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.