New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some “influencers” think it’s a great time! Gleeful and stoked her husband might not have to go to work
Shocking
Ugh yuck, can believe she’s getting a laugh out of a situation that has literally taken someone’s life and forced people out of their home with nothing 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ugh yuck, can believe she’s getting a laugh out of a situation that has literally taken someone’s life and forced people out of their home with nothing 🤦🏼‍♀️
So disingenuous to post a story being like please let me know if I can help xoxoxox and then go out driving all gleeful about the rain and the airport being fucked so her husband doesn’t have to go to work 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Some “influencers” think it’s a great time! Gleeful and stoked her husband might not have to go to work
Shocking
A state of emergency has been declared and I could sit and recite a list of people who aren’t able to get home.

And now now there’s someone out there who will never be going home.

Like read the room.

tit influencer insensitivity incoming…

• Sad
Reactions: 12
For someone who has sO mUcH tImE because she DoEsn’T hAvE cHiLdReN, Danni’s garden sure looks like tit
Renting. They only have to keep lawns mowed and SI has had an intense heat so dry. Gardens only really have to have minimal weeding done and it’s still landlords nod to trim tress etc. So renting has it perks as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shocking
What a dumbass!
I guess she doesn’t like to be told to think of others before posting either! I sent her a DM and oh guess what blocked!
F**king ****** that she is

• Wow
  • Angry
Not defending at all. Saying I doubt at her age she did this. He’s there filming she’s standing in a car. Doubt sue turned anything on at all. There is no way she walked her way to the garage, opened the garage door, open the car door etc.
Also it’s still pic of a kid standing in a driver seat

how the duck was a non follower supposed to know other context?

man some of you are just here to tit on an influencer you don’t like.

aint about their suss influencing behaviour it’s pure jealously of what they’ve got vs what you don’t it seems

at the OG poster of the pic. Not thepeeps asking wtf 🤣
[/QUOTE]

Imagine not showing us the caption that went with the pic, then going off on people that have plenty of pics of their kids holding the steering wheel. Not everyone follows LFYD or have mind reading skills to know the story behind it.
Fair enough, it was a bit dumb to post that pic without the caption or context. I assumed everyone followed them (and would agree with me!) 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just the sight of a toddler behind the wheel is enough to freak me out!

Reactions: 5
Just watched a few stories on Insta and only have one question. - WHY THE duck ARE YOU OUT DRIVING IN THE RAIN?
Seriously ! People are thick. Stay home ! Poor emergency services will be having a manic night without having to rescue dumb fucks going out for a Friday cruise around the streets.
That’s all, 🤬
Same thing was happening in Nelson in August when they had that awful storm. I have a friend who works with the civil defence, o imagine he’ll get asked to go to Auckland to help out

• Sad
Reactions: 3
What a dumbass!
I guess she doesn’t like to be told to think of others before posting either! I sent her a DM and oh guess what blocked!
F**king ****** that she is
She’s deleted those stupid posts. But left the ones that show they went out in a massive storm

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Oh no! Just saw it was cancer, can you summarize for us?
Dai was very open in his talk with Jacqui Brown how he had been diagnosed, three years ago, with Stage 4 bowel cancer. He's gone through major surgery, chemo and radiation treatment. It has now spread. He worked through much of his treatment, and very few knew and has now elected to take a treatment break to get into some great work opportunities. Worth watching the video if you have the chance.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Looks like there might be an ol sneaky lurker in here somewhere - as low and behold… Juicy fest is finally being called out today!
Hasn’t she called them out before. On their Facebook posts etc. I’ve seen her in the comments. But not on her story. She was all about Bass festival being the best. But there’s murmuring around people involved there too. Won’t dig deep into that though.

Reactions: 1
Of course Elle herself posting an ad this morning while Auckland is under state of emergency and people are going through hell. Not to mention 2 bodies have been found 😭

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Influencers didn't invent this, it's an interior designer thing but they all copy
Yes it is, I'm a designer, there is an art to the chop. You chop then fluff, so it doesn't quite look like you litterally karate chopped the duck out of your cushions 🙄😂

designer

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.