New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pic of Edna you posted was gross too but this is the wedding outfit onr. I wonder who the poor bride is 🤣
It screams look at me, give ME all the attention. There's a bride, what bride, where!

I mean it pretty much looks like her wedding dress but black. You could litterally see her crouch and knickers in hers.

Reactions: 4
Go the whipped girlies.
anyone know what Jess is doing today? I’m blocked heheh
After the post yesterday onselling the paid for cake. I think it's come back to bite her and she is now having to give away their stock. But 10/10 for doing this. It's all about supporting others in times like this

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Looks like the 2 hons Bri and Hannah are out and about as well at Yum cha for lunch. Not even an acknowledgement post of the Auckland state of emergency from them either 😏😏

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Thoughts on this tiktok Casarah Cooper posted?
Pretty chaotic way to cut a toddlers hair, accident waiting to happen tbh.
File is too large to upload but check it out on tiktok, so dangerous!
Yes!! This stressed me out so bad 🙊 i am experienced as I work in the industry and i wouldn’t dare get that close to they eyes while they are moving around! Could have gone so badly thank god the child wasn’t injured 🙃 so many better ways to do this if you want to do it yourself 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yes!! This stressed me out so bad 🙊 i am experienced as I work in the industry and i wouldn’t dare get that close to they eyes while they are moving around! Could have gone so badly thank god the child wasn’t injured 🙃 so many better ways to do this if you want to do it yourself 🤦🏼‍♀️
She will do anything with her kids to try and become tik tok famous

---

Love this

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This 👆 Which is why I said before he does so much ‘staged’ filming. How many adults in the house and a child can easily pick keys up, walk to crashed, open door get in and put keys in the ignition? It is Christian he might leave the keys in the car but also to turn them? Staged filming like he does with Frankie.

---

Oh, I’m a VIP member ‘gush’

Ok so when my youngest was a newborn and I had been stuck on the couch feeding him I went to look for my 2 year old. I found him in our car with the engine running! 😳 I don’t know anything about what’s happened above but it just reminded me of this story. Kids are fast and clever 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just watched a few stories on Insta and only have one question. - WHY THE duck ARE YOU OUT DRIVING IN THE RAIN?
Seriously ! People are thick. Stay home ! Poor emergency services will be having a manic night without having to rescue dumb fucks going out for a Friday cruise around the streets.
That’s all, 🤬
Mate…. The flooding came outta no where until then it was heavy rain with a bit of the standard surface flooding. tit got real pretty quick.

Reactions: 3
Mate…. The flooding came outta no where until then it was heavy rain with a bit of the standard surface flooding. tit got real pretty quick.
She’s talking about the influencers going out on date nights of joyrides, not random Aucklanders trying to get home. There were people out rubbernecking and then people like Claudia Harris being absolute self-absorbed wankers.

Reactions: 13
What a dumbass!
I guess she doesn’t like to be told to think of others before posting either! I sent her a DM and oh guess what blocked!
F**king ****** that she is
who was this ?

---

Hasn’t she called them out before. On their Facebook posts etc. I’ve seen her in the comments. But not on her story. She was all about Bass festival being the best. But there’s murmuring around people involved there too. Won’t dig deep into that though.
Is this Rachel Tane ?

Reactions: 1
It screams look at me, give ME all the attention. There's a bride, what bride, where!

I mean it pretty much looks like her wedding dress but black. You could litterally see her crouch and knickers in hers.
Yea you can see her g string. How inappropriate for a wedding.

---

Hannah again using a Q&A to throw in a whole heap of sneaky Non disclosed ads.
Also LOL at the irony of asking her this question.
Lol the person said they don't have much spare money and puts a photo if that super expensive serum

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.