New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O/T, but important:
Sending our Auckland friends lots of love and well wishes ... this storm is wreaking havoc on a major scale!
Please stay safe.
X

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Nice to see a more colourful toy collection in Elle herself’s twins’ playroom rather than the beige rooms of most influencers. And affordable furniture options.

Reactions: 2
Nice to see a more colourful toy collection in Elle herself’s twins’ playroom rather than the beige rooms of most influencers. And affordable furniture options.
I agree but why do influencers choose to hit record just as they getting dressed?! Like can't you wait 30 more seconds to put your top on

Reactions: 3
Who is this!?
Sassy Duncan-
They probably asked her 2 years ago when they were trying to be noticed and thought they would use an “influencer” (cause that’s their job) to respond 2 years later and accept free stuff is messed up.

Reactions: 12
O/T, but important:
Sending our Auckland friends lots of love and well wishes ... this storm is wreaking havoc on a major scale!
Please stay safe.
X
Just watched a few stories on Insta and only have one question. - WHY THE duck ARE YOU OUT DRIVING IN THE RAIN?
Seriously ! People are thick. Stay home ! Poor emergency services will be having a manic night without having to rescue dumb fucks going out for a Friday cruise around the streets.
That’s all, 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Just watched a few stories on Insta and only have one question. - WHY THE duck ARE YOU OUT DRIVING IN THE RAIN?
Seriously ! People are thick. Stay home ! Poor emergency services will be having a manic night without having to rescue dumb fucks going out for a Friday cruise around the streets.
That’s all, 🤬
Lol sometimes you have to get home

And from all the flooding I encountered on my way home it was no easy feat.

Motorways were blocked, harbour bridge closed, major roads in west Auckland blocked by floods

Public transport crippled

Like how do I get home from work?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That’s all, 🤬
Loves the drama that’s why 😅

Lol sometimes you have to get home

And from all the flooding I encountered on my way home it was no easy feat.

Motorways were blocked, harbour bridge closed, major roads in west Auckland blocked by floods

Public transport crippled

Like how do I get home from work?
I’m not talking about the people getting home from work. I’m talking about the ones heading out for a nosey.
I hope you are dry and safe.

Reactions: 11
That’s all, 🤬
People do have to get home from places you know!?
People trying to get home from work. Picking up kids from places because they’ve been at work.
Yes there have been a few idiots but I’d say most of the people will be trying to get home. Or even heck visit older family members to check if they’re okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m not talking about the people getting home from work. I’m talking about the ones heading out for a nosey.
I hope you are dry and safe.
My bad

That’s as bad as drink drivers. It’s literal chaos and they’re adding to it.

Sadly I’ve heard of a death in wairau valley, they’re not mentioning if it’s linked to all this.

It’s all sad and all chaotic and emergency services are beyond stretched.

Nothing like a nosey Parker adding to the risk tho right 🙄 gotta film it for gram or it didn’t happen

---

People do have to get home from places you know!?
People trying to get home from work. Picking up kids from places because they’ve been at work.
Yes there have been a few idiots but I’d say most of the people will be trying to get home. Or even heck visit older family members to check if they’re okay!
A day care was lifting kids over the neighbours fence to their parents to get them home cos they were flooded

Let’s see how these influencers respond.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
That’s all, 🤬
Ahhhhh well for a start, elton John promoters allowed everyone to attend and cancelled 15 mins before show was to start. That’s tens of thousands needing to get home. People are in immense distress atm and people like you don’t help.

Reactions: 14
Not really the forum but am sure there are lots of Aucklanders or those with family in Auckland on this thread. Stay safe you guys, heart really going out to you all 💔 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ahhhhh well for a start, elton John promoters allowed everyone to attend and cancelled 15 mins before show was to start. That’s tens of thousands needing to get home. People are in immense distress atm and people like you don’t help.
Yeah and everyone was told to drive themselves because there was no public transport being provided…

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.