New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christmas was just shy of a month ago and Christian is only now posting their Christmas... I don't get influencers that have cameras in ppls faces when they are trying to enjoy themselves to film tit but ooo I'm to busy to post it for a whole month! Why bother honestly!
If you can't post there and then why even bother! We don't care what you did a month ago what you wore 2 weeks ago

Reactions: 10
she is so cringe. Imagine setting up ur phone to take a video of you having your first sip of coffee. I’m cringing so hard 😩
She’s beyond embarrassing! Also why is she always filming herself from this low angle? Trés unflattering 🤭

• Sick
Reactions: 7
she is so cringe. Imagine setting up ur phone to take a video of you having your first sip of coffee. I’m cringing so hard 😩
Yes!!! Or writing her to do list 🙈 NO ONE GIVES A duck. Also she's having her 'first sip' at 9am, which means she probably just got up. Saaaaah busy boss babe 🙄
I get mad secondhand embarrassment when influencers share videos they've made in public, like Jess' birthday one in front of Tiffany and Co. Can you imagine?? Also, how do you even ask someone to film that tit? Is it just a straight up "here's my phone, film my ass walking away and get good angles of me twirling and tit". Ffs.

Ffs Skete, tell us you lurk on tattle without telling us you lurk on tattle 🙄 @SimoneAnderSpon someone enjoyed your post so much she rewrote some of it and claimed it as her own

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I’m only a “well known member” and I can’t refer anyone through so I wonder if maybe you have to be VIP 🤷🏼‍♀️

Regardless of how she intended this post to come across and regardless of her backpedalling, this is so disrespectful to the small family businesses who have donated these products to OE for her parcels.
I know she’s not specifically talking about the MCN (modern cloth nappies/reusable nappies) but they’re still in the photo and they are clearly floral “gendered” patterns.

I’d also like to point out that I’m familiar with BOTH brands of MCN that she has in this photo and both have plenty of boy/girl and gender neutral prints. I’m sure she received a good mix of both so I’m not sure why she felt the need to put extremely generous people on blast like that. No doubt this picture is for a little girl and that’s why it’s full of florals intentionally.

I feel like I have a witch eating crackers thing going on with OE so maybe I’m reaching 😏
No, you are right. She just came across as a spoilt, ungrateful entitled influenza. Donate them to a worthy charity and buy your own if they aren't what you want. I've seen families who to them, these would be the such an amazing gift. 😡

@SimoneAnderSpon someone enjoyed your post so much she rewrote some of it and claimed it as her own
[/QUOTE]
She needs to learn the difference between women (pl) and woman (sing). 🤦 Pretty stupid copying something grammatically correct and dumbing it down🤷 or maybe she just doesnt know🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Lol at one of Marnies followers asking "do they even have ND kids?"

Uh yes many of us do, many of us ARE also ND ourselves and have personally experienced the pain of being treated like a burden because of our neurotype.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Uh yes many of us do, many of us ARE also ND ourselves and have personally experienced the pain of being treated like a burden because of our neurotype.
Emily writes is adhd and dyspraxic with an autistic child. Also she works in the disability sector? All of the comments saying “she obviously doesn’t follow Marnie” well you obviously don’t follow her because everyone who follows her knows that she is ND with a ND child

Reactions: 18
So everything that LFYD kids got for Xmas was #ad #sponsored 🙄🙄🙄 ffs they are so rich but pay for nothing. They are everything that is wrong with the influenzer circle 🤢 and hahaha good job at him getting sick from eating month old bacon and drinking 12 day old milk 🤣🤣🤣 and he gave that milk to Frankie on his weetbix too 🤢🤢 what a gross pig!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

I had to block her. Can't stand seeing that woe is me bullshit. She some how managed to turn something that was about protecting her child to being all about her.

And calling out crappy behavior doesn't make your a bully Marnie. Also gender has absolutely nothing to do with it 🙄

Another busy day in the life of jess. Has time to film herself doing basic household chores for head pats and feels the need to time stamp her selfish, lord knows why. Now we're off to Caci for the all important work related job of micro needling. The definition of hard working boss babe, babes

Edited to add: of course I meant selfie, but the auto correct to selfish is too good I'm going to keep it there

• Sick
  • Haha
Another busy day in the life of jess. Has time to film herself doing basic household chores for head pats and feels the need to time stamp her selfish, lord knows why. Now we're off to Caci for the all important work related job of micro needling. The definition of hard working boss babe, babes

Edited to add: of course I meant selfie, but the auto correct to selfish is too good I'm going to keep it there

She wouldn't know a day of reality if it hit her in rhe face she is going to really have a hard time if she ever becomes a mother... we all do what she does plus actually work 5 days a week 9-5 plus looking after kids, checking our emails, making our bed plus kids beds doing washing and cleaning house but wr don't post it online for a little praise she needs a good dose of reality!

Reactions: 5
Ugh Marnie and her latest post, she doesn't want to spend her energy to "defend herself against lies and hyperbole". Cool story bro. You do post about your child, you post about how his behaviours negatively impact your life, you do use negative statements about him like how he holds the adults to ransom and how he doesn't fit into your ideal lifestyle. And the icing on the cake, you post photos and his name do it's no mistaking who this 'burden' is.

If it was just a case of her posting about HER struggles I wouldn't be so upset. But she hasn't. Her struggles are her own, he's not the cause of it, it's her expectations and her own frustrations etc. So she never NEEDED to name and shame him. She just doesn't realise that's exactly what she has done. All in the name of speaking her truth. Hope it was worth it Marnie, and hope your son feels the same. Oh wait he's a minor, so who cares what he thinks, he has no say.

Also Marnie never addresses the fact that there were/are many replies from ND folks saying it hurt them to read what she wrote about her son, saying it reminded them of the way they were made to feel growing up. Some even said they felt hurt reading it as an adult. She conveniently doesn't do any reflection on this. Nah too hard basket, much easier and nicer to just focus on the folks who gave you a pat on the back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I really hope that when Mack gets older and emancipates himself (which WILL happen) he has adults in his life who still look out for him such as friends parents/ aunties and uncles etc.
She's bleeping delusional if she thinks her extremely backhanded "nice" comments about him make up for the fact that she shits on him constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Since I’ve followed Marnie she’s always talked negatively about him. So much so that I guessed straight away it was her other (wonderful advocates) were talking about in their stories even though I hadn’t seen her post.

Reactions: 6
Since I’ve followed Marnie she’s always talked negatively about him. So much so that I guessed straight away it was her other (wonderful advocates) were talking about in their stories even though I hadn’t seen her post.
I’m out. When I saw a comment in support of her saying “nobody wants a disabled child. Nobody wants an ND child” with her liking it - I knew I had to stop looking. It’s so hateful. All of the comments saying “do they even have an ND child” are just saying “because if they did they’d talk horribly about them too”. I wish Marnie would just listen, just once, for Mack’s sake. And of course EmCult’s husband supports it. Birds of a feather.

Marnie has created a space where people feel comfortable being ableist and saying awful things about Their disabled children, that’s what she’s done and the evidence is in the comments.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does anyone know how Kura Kai actually works? Like does Makaia draw a wave from it, and if so with it being a charity is that disclosed?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
True, we now know a bit about doxxing... not worth the risk, it must be so distressing for those involved. It's actually quite cool knowing we're now essentially a 'closed' community here.
It would be even better if outsiders couldn’t read unless they had an account .

Reactions: 17
She wouldn't know a day of reality if it hit her in rhe face she is going to really have a hard time if she ever becomes a mother... we all do what she does plus actually work 5 days a week 9-5 plus looking after kids, checking our emails, making our bed plus kids beds doing washing and cleaning house but wr don't post it online for a little praise she needs a good dose of reality!
Na kids won’t change her LiFeStYLe she’ll just drop them off at “daycare” like she does her dOgGiEs 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
It would be even better if outsiders couldn’t read unless they had an account .
Not sure about that, I spent a little bit of time reading (a couple of weeks?) before deciding to make an account in order to comment. I wouldn't have bothered/felt welcome to if I didn't know what I was signing up for. Not saying I'm the most important contributor or anyone else would have missed me if I never signed up 😆 but that for my own benefit it's been nice to find like minded people and release some frustrations.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.