New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooow. Jesses content is now washing her clean her car.
šŸ˜…
Starting her own cleaning business or something?
Like why

• Haha
Reactions: 7

ļæ¼

Like why

We've seen so much time stamped crap from her today that people don't care about I'm wondering when she goes Toilet? She hasn't seemed to go today yet ļæ¼ļæ¼ļæ¼ļæ¼ļæ¼
Every other basic task she has shown like drinking and eating

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok has anyone used Caleba (not sure if I spelt right) hair product Bets uses? Is it good? Her curls do look a lot better and I need something that works.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m out. When I saw a comment in support of her saying ā€œnobody wants a disabled child. Nobody wants an ND childā€ with her liking it - I knew I had to stop looking. Itā€™s so hateful. All of the comments saying ā€œdo they even have an ND childā€ are just saying ā€œbecause if they did theyā€™d talk horribly about them tooā€. I wish Marnie would just listen, just once, for Mackā€™s sake. And of course EmCultā€™s husband supports it. Birds of a feather.

Marnie has created a space where people feel comfortable being ableist and saying awful things about Their disabled children, thatā€™s what sheā€™s done and the evidence is in the comments.
The women saying "nobody wants an ND child" later said she's ND herself... Honestly all these women saying they're neurodivergent and don't have kids, or have neurodivergent children but are neurotypical, need to sort their bleeping lives out and educate themselves. It's a genetic thing, if you're ND, your kid will likely be too, if your kid is ND, where the duck do you think it came from? Marnie needs to take a good hard look at herself and perhaps prioritise getting some support for herself, her family, and her some. It's disgusting - it's emotional neglect, which is traumatic. It's awful for a developing brain, let alone a neurodivergent one, it leads to all sorts of mental illness later in life. I don't post here anymore, nor lurk, but I'm a fan of Emily Writes and Real Life Wife NZ and I had to say something because I'm honestly outraged at what's happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
šŸ˜…
Like why
Lol maybe? The amount of cleaning āœØcOnTeNtāœØ weā€™ve been getting is nuts! ā€¦.so WHY canā€™t she use the same cleanliness ethos in her FOOD business??? šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 8
We've seen so much time stamped crap from her today that people don't care about I'm wondering when she goes Toilet? She hasn't seemed to go today yet ļæ¼ļæ¼ļæ¼ļæ¼ļæ¼
Every other basic task she has shown like drinking and eating
I might do a full day of time stamped content on my own social media tomorrow, I bet my friends will find this extremely riveting!

is it meant to prove how busy she is? Because most of us have to get chores/self care/social gatherings done as well as working full time? (Or parenting full time).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know how Kura Kai actually works? Like does Makaia draw a wave from it, and if so with it being a charity is that disclosed?
It doesn't look like that any info on wages is disclosed. I just had a quick look at their disclosed info on their charity, you can search it under their charity number CC60354. Maybe someone else can find more but the most relevant thing I could find was that she and Jason are the Trustees and have the authority to hire anyone for the Kura Kai purposes, and any income needs to go towards Kura Kai purposes. So technically they could pay themselves? But would have to be related to their work for the charity.

Attachments

Iā€™m out. When I saw a comment in support of her saying ā€œnobody wants a disabled child. Nobody wants an ND childā€ with her liking it - I knew I had to stop looking. Itā€™s so hateful. All of the comments saying ā€œdo they even have an ND childā€ are just saying ā€œbecause if they did theyā€™d talk horribly about them tooā€. I wish Marnie would just listen, just once, for Mackā€™s sake. And of course EmCultā€™s husband supports it. Birds of a feather.

Marnie has created a space where people feel comfortable being ableist and saying awful things about Their disabled children, thatā€™s what sheā€™s done and the evidence is in the comments.
Oh wow yes I think thus scenario might be the last hit for me to unfollow Marnie. But also ironic Em and AJ were so staunch against their other mates misogyny last week and supporting his victim but not standing by this mate also being problematic. Apparently children don't matter as much:(

Reactions: 10
The women saying "nobody wants an ND child" later said she's ND herself... Honestly all these women saying they're neurodivergent and don't have kids, or have neurodivergent children but are neurotypical, need to sort their bleeping lives out and educate themselves. It's a genetic thing, if you're ND, your kid will likely be too, if your kid is ND, where the duck do you think it came from? Marnie needs to take a good hard look at herself and perhaps prioritise getting some support for herself, her family, and her some. It's disgusting - it's emotional neglect, which is traumatic. It's awful for a developing brain, let alone a neurodivergent one, it leads to all sorts of mental illness later in life. I don't post here anymore, nor lurk, but I'm a fan of Emily Writes and Real Life Wife NZ and I had to say something because I'm honestly outraged at what's happening.
Agreed. They call themselves neurodivergent as a defence. It is clearly internalised ableism or they arenā€™t actually neurodivergent. Maybe their mothers made them feel like that so they are repeating what theyā€™ve been told. I have a disabled child and Iā€™d never wish for a different child. I wish they didnā€™t have to deal with people like Marnieā€™s cult but I donā€™t wish they werenā€™t here.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she must have new marketing people or whatever and they have told her to do cleaning videos? Maybe cleaning videos make your views go up?

Reactions: 2
Oh wow yes I think thus scenario might be the last hit for me to unfollow Marnie. But also ironic Em and AJ were so staunch against their other mates misogyny last week and supporting his victim but not standing by this mate also being problematic. Apparently children don't matter as much:(
Em also shares lots of negative stuff about one of her kids online so she probably canā€™t admit itā€™s wrong either

Reactions: 13
Ok surely she's taking the piss right? Please someone tell me she's taking the piss šŸ„²

Love that little 'no time for watching TV in this house' when she's spent a very large chunk of her day doing the same amount of chores the majority of us get done in an hour, plus a beauty treatment. Homegirl needs a bleeping good dose of reality. I hope like hell one day she tells us it was all a piss take and she's not actually serious because it makes me seriously concerned there are people like her out there that want to procreate

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.