New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably realised how terrible it made the calendar look. I was watching the reel thinking so they pay $50 and then have to find a way to attach it somewhere? Why not wait until the new year and buy a calendar for half price! Hers isn’t anything flash, there are heaps of A3 calendars out there. Love to know what her mark up price was.
It's was a cringe watch, how ridiculous she didn't think that through

Hi Hollymayhori. I just wanted to say I hope yous are enjoying your night, hopefully you're stuffing your face bro and not obsessing over ''taddler, maybe you're sticking your fingers or your tongue up daddy's ass instead of reading about we're doing, nigh night bro xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Boujee Jess is a walking contradiction. She's been soooo busy but has heaps of food left? So which one is it?
And the “busiest week of the year!” yet we’ve still had time for hair, nails, lashes and brows 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Someone had just started talking about on the other thread before it closed but LFYD Lulus bed!!! Wtaf is wrong with them that they is what they give a 1 year old to sleep in is there a gate? Im genuinely so concerned for that girls safety
And how much more are going to hear about their sewage issues 🤢
Is the other bed in Lulu’s room for Kelly? Does that poor woman ever get a day off? She is the glue holding that place together.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Betts really does dislike her kids doesn’t she? They definitely seem like a handful but you can tell there us a lot of disdain for them

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Betts really does dislike her kids doesn’t she? They definitely seem like a handful but you can tell there us a lot of disdain for them
I think she is going for a diagnosis with one for ADHD but it would be better for her to be open and honest about this. I’m sure it’s been going on for a while so maybe he didn’t get it and they are going for round two? However, if her children have learning needs then acceptable however if being a mum wasn’t what you expected own it.

Reactions: 3
God I wish she would go back to red I can’t stand the noodle cake hair.
The straight red bob definitely looked better than this greasy yet crunchy Justin Timberlake situation she’s got going on right now!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mean comments about children are not allowed - Please read our rules and why they're important
I think she is going for a diagnosis with one for ADHD but it would be better for her to be open and honest about this. I’m sure it’s been going on for a while so maybe he didn’t get it and they are going for round two? However, if her children have learning needs then acceptable however if being a mum wasn’t what you expected own it.
I'm sorry but her kids are fucken horrible.

Also wtf she has money for a hair stylist yet her creditors are still unpaid. Come on Bernadebt

Attachments

That was really sad... her face just fell when her son came up behind her, and the way she spoke to him was :sick:

I guess the stress of always being at home and the primary parent is getting to her... hate to think how she'll cope in the long school break!

(Edited out because the mods don't like the comments about kids)
Unfollowed Holly May a long time ago so im catching up now on what has happened and im crying at the Q&A on her story haha. Wasn't it you that would ask your followers to send in anon stories on kiwi personalities? did you know the validity of those stories? or is it just what white bitchy karens who do? you remember? you opened a whole can of worms and thats why you had to keep making new accounts. Theres a reason why she doesnt make that type of content she cant, or else she'd end up like Talz. Holly may and her followers are the tattle community written in a different font, thats why she has a following. Because the drama she surrounds and inserts herself hooks people in. Always the ones who seem to have an opinion on everything and everyone that lose their tit when they find out that *ding ding ding other people do aswell 🤦‍♀️
Oh perfectly said! The ultimate mean girl bully, pissed because she has no control over what is said here. Can't block or bully us if we don't follow her and she has no idea who we are!

🖕you Holly may!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Unfollowed Holly May a long time ago so im catching up now on what has happened and im crying at the Q&A on her story haha. Wasn't it you that would ask your followers to send in anon stories on kiwi personalities? did you know the validity of those stories? or is it just what white bitchy karens do? you remember? you opened a whole can of worms and thats why you had to keep making new accounts. Theres a reason why she doesnt make that type of content she cant, or else she'd end up like Talz. Holly may and her followers are the tattle community written in a different font, thats why she has a following. Because the drama she surrounds and inserts herself hooks people in. Always the ones who seem to have an opinion on everything and everyone that lose their tit when they find out that *ding ding ding other people do aswell 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Unfollowed Holly May a long time ago so im catching up now on what has happened and im crying at the Q&A on her story haha. Wasn't it you that would ask your followers to send in anon stories on kiwi personalities? did you know the validity of those stories? or is it just what white bitchy karens do? you remember? you opened a whole can of worms and thats why you had to keep making new accounts. Theres a reason why she doesnt make that type of content she cant, or else she'd end up like Talz. Holly may and her followers are the tattle community written in a different font, thats why she has a following. Because the drama she surrounds and inserts herself hooks people in. Always the ones who seem to have an opinion on everything and everyone that lose their tit when they find out that *ding ding ding other people do aswell 🤦‍♀️
What’s her Insta name ?

The utter contempt she has for her children is D I S G U S T I N G

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She says she sells out every day but she commented on this post saying she donates any extra food?
Do places like that accept food which has "fresh" cream in it, I would like to see proof of Boujee Jess' donations. Jess sometimes makes donations when maybe she shouldn't

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.