New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's my summary:

Influencers all suck, all lie, all fish for free tit, get soooooo much free tit even when they can afford to buy it, and try and make us buy tit 🤣🤣🤣

Eloquent - no 😂
Truth - 💯

The end 🔚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Holly May, shes done it again *tm*

Sabby Sabby, spent 1k for the Xmas trees to look less shabby

I don't know much about that chick called S.A, but the charity videos won't brush that tit away

Love from your Ads: entitles asf as usual

Elliesdairy: full of dairy and NYC

Danni childfree: bashing misogyny since years ago yo

Something about some chick called Jess donating blood after a tattoo

MFM about to shut off for the holidays

Reactions: 18
Holly May, shes done it again *tm*

Sabby Sabby, spent 1k for the Xmas trees to look less shabby

I don't know much about that chick called S.A, but the charity videos won't brush that tit away

Love from your Ads: entitles asf as usual

Elliesdairy: full of dairy and NYC

Danni childfree: bashing misogyny since years ago yo

Something about some chick called Jess donating blood after a tattoo

MFM about to shut off for the holidays
To add: Bernadebt has been spending her days making fudge and waiting for the courier to arrive, still hasn’t listed her clothes for sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Elleherself: exploits her twins for money and discounts. Films them visibly upset. Talks about how we need to not focus on the scales yet weighed herself as soon as she was home from her overseas holiday. Extremely privileged and doesn't see it.

HMHC: clearly needs intervention as she's on the verge of a mental breakdown. Thinks Phil doesn't pull his weight enough and even tho she "works" from home and has older kids, still needs a nap to get thru the day. Not very Happy Mum...more miserable mum.

Holly Mae's daddy looks like the lift doesn't quite reach the top floor if ya get what I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just Jess Boujie Bakery, working so hard (attending hair appointments), either lied about donating blood OR lied about getting a tattoo when she donated.

Reactions: 9
Someone had just started talking about on the other thread before it closed but LFYD Lulus bed!!! Wtaf is wrong with them that they is what they give a 1 year old to sleep in is there a gate? Im genuinely so concerned for that girls safety
And how much more are going to hear about their sewage issues 🤢

Someone had just started talking about on the other thread before it closed but LFYD Lulus bed!!! Wtaf is wrong with them that they is what they give a 1 year old to sleep in is there a gate? Im genuinely so concerned for that girls safety
And how much more are going to hear about their sewage issues 🤢
It's such a dangerous room for a toddler, let alone a 13mo. She could fall down the stairs, out the window, get her head stuck in the slats. Even the bottom bed is way too high. I kind of want to message Christian because I'm genuinely concerned for Lulu's safety. But I don't want to get blocked.

That's a bedroom for a five year old boy, not a little girl.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Tarryn Donaldson will align with anyone and anything as longs as it gets her free stuff. Trying to sell a calendar with invisible number for $50 when you can get the same online for cheaper- oh did you copy that?

Can we work out what Christian has actually paid for in his new place. Disgusting!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It's such a dangerous room for a toddler, let alone a 13mo. She could fall down the stairs, out the window, get her head stuck in the slats. Even the bottom bed is way too high. I kind of want to message Christian because I'm genuinely concerned for Lulu's safety. But I don't want to get blocked.

Yeah her face looks sooooo happy. Lol 😆

Reactions: 1
Going back to Enda and Whipped… didn’t Jess make Edna’s wedding cake? Maybe it was tit house and she’s never been back since

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

I just don't understand how it's considered safe. There is huge gaps around the mattress aswell. Surely she won't be sleeping up there.

Reactions: 5

Yip and the mattress up top has big gaps down the side of it. Perfect to get stuck between. At least if she gets stuck she won't fall down 🙄 duck he's an idiot. I'm surprised Poppa Wokka isn't worried about it. He seems pretty clued up and a builder. And Christians dad is a builder and helped them with it too.

Reactions: 5
Summary add on:

Gemma Lee Bradley, constantly driving while filming herself talking and not looking at the road with her kids in the car because ShEs iN hEr dRivEwAy.

Boujee jess: nobody likes her. Her biggest fan is herself and her baking is tit and unhygienic.

Danni: whole personality is about not having kids. Shut up Danni nobody cares.

Millie: attitude problem entitled spoilt brat.

Magnolia: can't pay her old staff what they're owed but can afford to get botox.

LFYD: questionable parenting skills. Pretty sure Mark is sick of Christians bullshit. Baby has a new jail. I mean bed.

Erin Simpson: a moron.

Skete: wannabe influencer who steals her content from Tattle and can't be trusted.

That's all I can muster lol.

Reactions: 16
Yip and the mattress up top has big gaps down the side of it. Perfect to get stuck between. At least if she gets stuck she won't fall down 🙄 duck he's an idiot. I'm surprised Poppa Wokka isn't worried about it. He seems pretty clued up and a builder. And Christians dad is a builder and helped them with it too.
Even if they were safe, they are ugly

Reactions: 3

Holly Mae's daddy looks like the lift doesn't quite reach the top floor if ya get what I mean.
LMAO I love this

She's totally obsessed with tattle, but she can't spell and calls it taddle, hundreds of posts in her insta. Geez Hollymay hectichori, get a damn job, looks like we got ya good bro.

Summary add on:

Gemma Lee Bradley, constantly driving while filming herself talking and not looking at the road with her kids in the car because ShEs iN hEr dRivEwAy.

Boujee jess: nobody likes her. Her biggest fan is herself and her baking is tit and unhygienic.

Danni: whole personality is about not having kids. Shut up Danni nobody cares.

Millie: attitude problem entitled spoilt brat.

Magnolia: can't pay her old staff what they're owed but can afford to get botox.

LFYD: questionable parenting skills. Pretty sure Mark is sick of Christians bullshit. Baby has a new jail. I mean bed.

Erin Simpson: a moron.

Skete: wannabe influencer who steals her content from Tattle and can't be trusted.

That's all I can muster lol.
Millie's boyfriend threats her like a second class stepford wife as she walks 2 steps behind him at all times

Reactions: 12

even ignoring the many safety hazards that could hurt/kill their precious wee girl, it’s the ugliest kids room I’ve ever seen. Seriously nothing aesthetically pleasing about it! They have awful taste.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.