New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly May has some audacity mocking people so hard when she’s a paru witch. I would LOVE to see her knocked out down a couple pegs 😋

Reactions: 14
Yep, they're making fun of a tattler. If that's the funniest one of the memes (I assume it is, if someone chose to post it here), I'd hate to think of the quality of the others :sleep:

Actually, thinking about it... wonder if that was welcomewelcome's contribution to HM's story, and she's posted it here cos she's proud of it? If so, she's just outed herself to HM as a tattler.
Nope haven’t submitted any to her. Was an example of one. Some are quite funny. Some aren’t. Just my opinion. Don’t think taking someone’s personal
Photos is necessarily okay though but I guess it’s also the risk of being in here potentially. Have even commented about HM before.

What’s her problem? She doesn’t like being talked about honestly? Then don’t put yourself out in public the way you do you bleeping idiot.
You can’t witch about us talking about PUBLIC FIGURES who WANT to be in the public eye making money off the public, and then turn around and be 10x worse than what we are.
Filthy bleeping mole.
Why is literally anyone following her. For the drama? What makes them better than anyone on here 🤦🏼‍♀️

New thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Ellie’s Q&A this afternoon really rubbed me the wrong way, especially the one where someone asked how much it cost and she beat around the bush and didn’t answer the question in any way shape or form. Why are you being shady about it, just say oh it cost $20k or whatever.

Reactions: 11
Ellie’s Q&A this afternoon really rubbed me the wrong way, especially the one where someone asked how much it cost and she beat around the bush and didn’t answer the question in any way shape or form. Why are you being shady about it, just say oh it cost $20k or whatever.
I know! I mean we all know it would have been expensive but just say roughly what it was. It’s what annoys me about influencers they make it sound so secretive. Most normal people would just admit and say roughly what it costs.
She’s a terrible traveller and to me it felt they hadn’t really done their research when it came to the places they visited. Missed opportunities, poor information and now sharing that lack of knowledge with her followers.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.