Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s time to announce the winners of the New Zealand Influencer Awards 2022.

This was run by a group of Tattlers.
There was a nomination round and a voting round.

We were going to hold off announcing all awards out of respect for the grieving period certain influencers might be going through. However, as they are obviously fine with being ‘back in business’ continuing to posts their advertising content on Boxing Day, we will take their lead and continue as if everything is normal.

Congratulations to all of the winners!

B58D83AB-4426-4D25-A8B1-B4C3DAF6E07C.png
CC7536BF-2C0E-474A-8F30-0C600AA98A3B.png
60EEE144-17E6-433F-B582-2E66ABAC6D0D.png
A49BE645-6FEC-4EFF-9634-EDA5A5DF1EDB.png
69D57A1E-E774-4167-B8C8-63B98031FE23.png
7EA7662C-E455-47E6-A554-36328A73BC3B.png
5A3F1FBC-5E1F-4BE5-AED3-82AA954649B9.png
6074CA5C-BA81-4F49-B4A5-380B2BC1A8FA.png
E61D4860-E013-4155-B743-5C49F0E18D32.png
3930128D-F89E-45CF-BD38-FCCC8496B994.png
1F3F9549-3672-41D8-B766-06AF9E03D78B.png
2078A84F-D9A5-4CD3-A98C-24D1977DFE76.png
487A6DA4-3229-4273-92F9-88CBAAAC0959.png
1D0ACFDC-EE32-4C8D-AF53-270A8646080F.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Here's my summary:

Influencers all suck, all lie, all fish for free shit, get soooooo much free shit even when they can afford to buy it, and try and make us buy shit 🤣🤣🤣

Eloquent - no 😂
Truth - 💯

The end 🔚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
They’re all fake as fuck. One sells her fanny to buy a new fridge and the other is privileged as fuck and as for Louisa - she’s a nasty bitch who is known to be a bully - I don’t know Jessie…..Skete is cunt - just a wannabe influencer. Is she had the chance, she’d be Simone’s BFF🤮🤮🤮🤮 They have the same beige boring house taste!
At risk of people thinking i am she, I really respect Talz hustle. She’s pregnant and smart enough to work her ass off so that she qualifies for maternity payments after baby is born. She seems to be a good parent doing what she needs to do to survive in a world not built for her to succeed. It irks me when the chat here tears her down for just doing the most for her whānau.
I much prefer to bag the influencers that reek of generational wealth and yt privilege! Marnie gets up my ass at the moment with her smug dance reels and wanting another child when she is clearly overextended with the three that she already has.

Reactions: 31
I do know her personally, but no I don’t know her well. And I’m not waving a flag saying I’m a good person.

I stated my opinion, which is what everyone does on here. If you don’t like it, feel free to scroll on past 🤷‍♀️👌🏼
A agree! This is a forum. If someone doesn’t like what’s been said then scroll the fuck on or if you’re that fucking upset about a bloody comment, report it or even better, block that person. Don’t sit here and police comments. We are all bitches otherwise we wouldn’t be part of this crazy as forum. Mannnnnn god damn it🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
Yea I know right??!! I was going to post about this. So dam ungrateful. I would absolutely love to do that. I can't even afford a holiday anywhere let alone on a boat in the bay of islands 🥺 and the way she moans about spending time with her "troublesome mum"......my mum has been gone 13 years and I would do anything to spend more time with her 🥺
I hate to be ThAt GuY but unfortunately I’m going to have to be. You can’t project your own wishes and wants on someone else, just because you’d do anything to get them.

I’m sorry you lost your Mum, but not everyone has a positive relationship with their own Mums. My own is selfish, toxic, nasty, self absorbed, negative, and has continued to drive a wedge in our relationship ever since I was a teenager - despite my best attempts to speak with her and try to resolve things 🙄 so even though many people are missing their Mums, that doesn’t mean those who still have them and don’t want a relationship with them should have to love and adore their parents when it’s not in their best interests.

I haven’t watched her stories to know what she’s whinging about with the holiday though.

Hey. She’s got TWO kids. We have nO iDeA how hard this is. 😂😂😂
Having two kids is FUCKING HARD but even when my husband is at work or off fishing I’m still not a solo Mum 😂 that’s so cooked!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
The utter contempt she has for her children is D I S G U S T I N G

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

SimoneAnderSpon

So many kiwi insta mums constantly posting about drinking wine, needing a drink, treating yourself with an alcoholic beverage, etc... I know I mention @amycarlyon a lot but she's especially bad for it. The normalisation of alcohol as a coping mechanism for the stresses of life and parenting worries me so much.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

hazelnot

Chatty Member
Convenient .. blame the weather 💀 weird they turned the comments off 😂😂😂
UB40 also cancelled their Tauranga gig due to weather, and Summer Haze Matakana was cancelled earlier this week for the same reason - but when Juicy Fest does it everyone yells conspiracy… nah bro. It’s just the weather 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
Ugh, if you’re going to be “educating” your followers can you at least spell the term correctly?

DYSMORPHIA
And don’t fucking minimise it by saying ‘I think we all have a bit of it’. No! No people don’t. Like the people saying Simmo is ocd due to her cleaning, or people who are nervous claiming anxiety. Or the adhd fad. I’m so sick of these ridiculous claims and it being used for shitty arsehole behaviour and excuses for being a rank Cunt! Edited to add : glad to see she’s cured of her ‘dismorphia’ due to over 100 messages saying her arms are fine 🙄🙄. She better let the people actually living with it know. They’ll be so blessed for the information.If only it was that simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My husbands mum is a teacher at intermediate school. I asked her if kids will see MFMs stories etc and she said absolutley. They will get wind and seek out her account to watch what she says about her kid that they go to school with. She needs to stop talking about Chloe full stop. I’m actually thinking of messaging her to tell her this, because she’s setting her kid up for a huge load of bullying (which is wrong and shouldn’t happen but it will). But I doubt it would be well received.

Reactions: 25