New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the point in Elle Herselfs time lapse video eating?? And how rude to also video the mum and son eating at the next table that whole time, she could have blocked them out.

Reactions: 2
Tarryn Donaldson will align with anyone and anything as longs as it gets her free stuff. Trying to sell a calendar with invisible number for $50 when you can get the same online for cheaper- oh did you copy that?

Can we work out what Christian has actually paid for in his new place. Disgusting!
And you then have to DIY (go and buy yourself) magnet tape to attach on the back of it so it attaches to something, like a fridge. There was a video up of her doing it but it's now gone.

Reactions: 3
What was the point in Elle Herselfs time lapse video eating?? And how rude to also video the mum and son eating at the next table that whole time, she could have blocked them out.
That was wrong. But she videos her unpaid workers so probably wouldn't think twice about strangers in the background, especially children

And you then have to DIY (go and buy yourself) magnet tape to attach on the back of it so it attaches to something, like a fridge. There was a video up of her doing it but it's now gone.
She probably realised how terrible it made the calendar look. I was watching the reel thinking so they pay $50 and then have to find a way to attach it somewhere? Why not wait until the new year and buy a calendar for half price! Hers isn’t anything flash, there are heaps of A3 calendars out there. Love to know what her mark up price was.

Reactions: 7
She probably realised how terrible it made the calendar look. I was watching the reel thinking so they pay $50 and then have to find a way to attach it somewhere? Why not wait until the new year and buy a calendar for half price! Hers isn’t anything flash, there are heaps of A3 calendars out there. Love to know what her mark up price was.
Has anyone bought one. And do they have "I am..." on every page

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nope and I assumed they probably would have her name on every page.

Elle herself making out it’s really good today? I live quite close and although not as hot as it was last week it’s not freezing. Quite muggy to be honest. Washings out and windows are open unless I’m just a strange hot human being.

Reactions: 2
Sorry but I would never buy a Calendar that says “I am blah blah” on every page 🤨 What the duck, how “cringe”
But she’s Tarryn and everyone must know how much effort she put into her copied calendar. I mean this is the same person who loves to remind us how amazing her body is and flaunts it every given moment. But please remember she’s so busy and stressed as she sunbaths outside by her pool or on her seat which is right next to the gate the kids could climb. Look she has a pool house to pay for which I bet like Christian will be AD galore!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bernadebt - I’m so poor, I’ve got no money.
Also Bernadebt - gets hair done today and takeaways for dinner.
I just “spent up large on Atomic coffee and ordered heaps of beans, bEcAuSe We MaKe CoFfEe At HoMe NoW 🥴🥴 on the coffee machine we “ticked up on the credit card” about 2 weeks after we realised we wouldn’t be getting free coffee from MK anymore.

….I hope she bought her ex staff something nice for Xmas! HA! Yea right…they probably got one of those jars of grease fudge 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Bets will have to pay her employers. In any liquidation employers are paid first. But it’s all the other little companies she may have affected as well. Who relied on her and may have given her ‘grace’ when the monthly bill wasn’t paid. It just takes one company to screw up another company when they go into liquidation. What annoys me about her is she hasn’t addressed it or been apologetic- just shows how narcissistic she is. I mean the picture of herself shows this. I think hubby must be in a very well paid job to cover their lifestyle.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Imagine claiming to be a “foodie content creator” and not knowing what Paneer was 🙊
But also that all your “content” is either take out, pre packaged or weird combos
I unfollowed her. Food was such random combinations and just looked so gross. I'd hardly call her a foodie. She had never tried sushi before and her meals look like something from the RSA 😂 gross

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And the tacky, trashy award for a tasteless Christmas jumper goes to Elle herself. 🤦
Awkward, I actually own this jersey and bleeping love it hahaha. You can call me tacky and trashy idgaf. I love my tacky trashy Christmas jersey and wear it every year!

Reactions: 13
Boujee Jess is a walking contradiction. She's been soooo busy but has heaps of food left? So which one is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Boujee Jess is a walking contradiction. She's been soooo busy but has heaps of food left? So which one is it?

Sounds like today's donuts are going out again tomorow she said earlier how she had sooooo many left still now all of a sudden they made heaps for tomorow.. if they didn't sell well today why would you increase tomorows number

Love a old dry donut with the day before warm cream 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
And the tacky, trashy award for a tasteless Christmas jumper goes to Elle herself. 🤦
Does she even know what that from?? 😂😂

LMAO I love this

She's totally obsessed with tattle, but she can't spell and calls it taddle, hundreds of posts in her insta. Geez Hollymay hectichori, get a damn job, looks like we got ya good bro.

Millie's boyfriend threats her like a second class stepford wife as she walks 2 steps behind him at all times
How many of those feedback posts are just from her anyway on her fake accounts?

Has anyone bought one. And do they have "I am..." on every page
That says I am? All I see is “I 〰〰〰〰〰〰

• Haha
Bets will have to pay her employers. In any liquidation employers are paid first. But it’s all the other little companies she may have affected as well. Who relied on her and may have given her ‘grace’ when the monthly bill wasn’t paid. It just takes one company to screw up another company when they go into liquidation. What annoys me about her is she hasn’t addressed it or been apologetic- just shows how narcissistic she is. I mean the picture of herself shows this. I think hubby must be in a very well paid job to cover their lifestyle.
Secured debts are first

My sister lost her job through the same type
Of thing, she was owed salary and holiday pay along with other staff, she got nothing after it was liquidated

Secured debts like bank loans got it first

Edit tho that was a few years ago and rules
Could have changed

Again, hair is expensive so how’s that liquidation going

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.