New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow… I actually, initially, felt a bit sorry for her going into liquidation but like usual her true disgusting colours shine through, she is actually an awful human being, no empathy at all for what she has put others through, because that “may distract” from her entrepreneurial journey and all her many skills 🙄😩 jeepers, she needs help! “It may distract from the real experience” - that being that you failed, spent wicked amounts of money on unnecessary items, tried to go to big to fast, you were a cu*t to customers, and all the awful other things she done… but hey she’s an author guys and a “recovering (poor me card)* entrepreneur…

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I highly doubt these questions were asked... the Karcher one is prob in the hopes they send her the new one for her new house and her outfit was crappy and who in their right mind would want to know where her basic singlet or basic trackies were from, deffinitly not more than 1 if anything who she could of pm instead of publicly sharing

Also can she PLEASE stop taking pics of her feet they are soooo fukn ugly looking is she hoping for someone to put the pik of wikifeet or something 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Haven’t we already discussed this ? She will have a lot of content from here already.
I mean, new post new reminder? Everything is repeated on here basically cos these influencers are still doing the same tit things so I’m not sure what the issue is?

It’s so weird with how Jess keeps showing her house . . It’s literally a small 3 bedroom white house with white walls and fake wood floor with tacky gold taps - like every other house in Milldale but they are in Kumeu lol
Literally the light shades in the kitchen EVERBODY has, which is obvious when Kmart have the exact same one haha
It’s like a house from G J Gardiner or whatever - stock standard like if Kmart made houses haha
Omg How dare you say that - it’s totally not the same…. She made the electricians change the cords on the down lights so it’s actually a bespoke build now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ALSO, while I’m on a rant spree, KETO, I can’t stand Katie and don’t follow her, I only knew Elle through Keto, but don’t follow now as her twin stuff got a bit much, but just because you don’t like these influencers doesn’t mean you should bash Keto, it helps SO many people lose weight, my husband and I needed to be healthier, we didnt think our diet was toooo bad, until we started Keto, we got to our goals weights, but we still live, easily, a mainly (or dirty/lazy keto as it’s called) keto lifestyle, it opened my eyes to the amount of hidden sugars in food, the amount of unnecessary carbs we used to eat, it’s also helped us eat a lot less processed and packaged foods, it just made us reevaluate everything about our diet, alot of substitutes we didn’t know about, it’s not just about WEIGHT though, it’s about health aswell… and Keto is a lifestyle if done correctly, and we are so much healthier!
If you educate yourself properly, Keto is amazing and has changed MANY peoples lives for the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But…. You were in hospital last night? (Wouldn’t say why - just a classic hospital attention seeking post)
I really struggle to understand Finau, everything is so contradictory with her. Seems to never have a shortage of people to drink with but then claims to have no friends. Bizarre! I get she has mental health issues which is no joke but for the love of god get off the gram and get some good help. Also clogging up the already overloaded hospital system concerned enough she might have DVT yet well enough to go and buy a concert ticket for Friday James tomorrow

Reactions: 6
Wow… I actually, initially, felt a bit sorry for her going into liquidation but like usual her true disgusting colours shine through, she is actually an awful human being, no empathy at all for what she has put others through, because that “may distract” from her entrepreneurial journey and all her many skills 🙄😩 jeepers, she needs help! “It may distract from the real experience” - that being that you failed, spent wicked amounts of money on unnecessary items, tried to go to big to fast, you were a cu*t to customers, and all the awful other things she done… but hey she’s an author guys and a “recovering (poor me card)* entrepreneur…
She looks crazy/scary in those screenshots 🤣🤣🤣 cant hide the truth in pics 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you. I’ve been trying to find a picture for ages xx

• Haha
All the gold accents SHES chosen for HER house look so tacky and ugly!
Of course the room with the mirror is her favourite! 🙄🙄 she literally thinks she’s so effing hot!
Honestly have you ever seen a more vain witch than her?

• Haha
Honestly have you ever seen a more vain witch than her?
Never! and so unjustifiably lol
With all the money she spends on beauty products/treatments, I mean gets gifted/spon, you’d think she could look less tacky!

I love nix.
Does this mean she accepted a free pram from those idiots?
I love Nix too! But I also LOVE my Edwards and co bundle with the pram/capsule ect 😂 looks like she’s gifted alot of stuff on her ‘small business’ videos, so why would she turn down a pram

Major "Mum & Son" photo vibes from JayJays trip to FridayJams 🥴
I have no issue at all with age gap relationships - I'm almost 9 years older than my partner but this relationship just seems odd. If they're happy & it's the real deal then hat's off to them, but I have a feeling it could be all for the 'gram ..

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.