New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Ariana Omipi being discussed in the last thread. Seems to have made a re-appearance but has deleted all her posts?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The hons are away for a “Girl’s Weekend” I know she’s got her daughter with her this time, but it’s so nice that Hannah Laity is able to getaway for her 2ND TRIP THIS WEEK!! gosh this “solo parenting” really does look hard! Poor woman deserves a break! 🙄🙄
Tbh I would too if I could.
why be stuck at home alone with a toddler when you can go away with friends who can help.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I don’t see her bakery having much longevity but she’s going to have to do a full rebrand at some point! I’m sure even SHE will mature and outgrow this name and ✨aEstHeTiC✨

“Recovering Entrepreneur”……..I just….
Recovering Entrepreneur made me cringe so hard. That doesn’t sound as edgy as you think it does Bernadette. It sounds like you’re an alcoholic or something. It doesn’t inspire me at all.
If I read that I’d click out and never visit your page again 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think there's an influenza bot-club. Simon, Erin, Elle herself, LFYD, Jess, often all buy around the same time. And when you see some of the bots and what they are representing (selling) 🤢these inflenzas are just plain greedy😡
It may not be nots. I’m in a women’s business page and someone has posted in there saying about increase in foreign/scam accounts as of late

Hang on, so public give her tea for free, she posts results for paid followers? 😂😂😂
Yes she is a piece of our friend the desperate skete 💩

Has Louisa and hashtag jess failed their fit challenge thing already did they not only just start it but both drinking alcohol and eating normally again 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is this about someone in particular? Cos seems specific.
She seems super obsessed with Simone 🙃 I know there’s a lot to dissect with SA and I know she’s super problematic but literally everything is about Simone 😂
There’s other problematic influencers too. She won’t go after someone like Ellie’s Belly for being disconnected from the real world cos they’re both from chch and she’ll probably run into her at some stage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't know if this has been mentioned on here before, but did you guys know that boujee Jess has a new house!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She seems super obsessed with Simone 🙃 I know there’s a lot to dissect with SA and I know she’s super problematic but literally everything is about Simone 😂
There’s other problematic influencers too. She won’t go after someone like Ellie’s Belly for being disconnected from the real world cos they’re both from chch and she’ll probably run into her at some stage 😂
I get why though, simone is guilty of charity fraud, she’s the number one who needs to be held accountable.

Reactions: 11
Yea I.always assume everything is about Schimone. But now also thinking about LFYD and thermomix but tbh who even can afford a thermy anyway and they are already problematic for being an MLM.

Reactions: 5
I get why though, simone is guilty of charity fraud, she’s the number one who needs to be held accountable.
Ohhh absolutely!! I’d be going in on Simone too if I had a following. The further the message spreads the better! I have friends who still don’t know what she’s done 🙃

I’m not really sure the point of her page tbh. I get that she’s doing good with the wisdom Wednesday, feedback Friday, etc. but when she first started I remember it being a kind of influencer call out page but she denies that.
So apart from a wannabe influencer, what’s her page about?

Reactions: 9
It’s so weird with how Jess keeps showing her house . . It’s literally a small 3 bedroom white house with white walls and fake wood floor with tacky gold taps - like every other house in Milldale but they are in Kumeu lol
Literally the light shades in the kitchen EVERBODY has, which is obvious when Kmart have the exact same one haha
It’s like a house from G J Gardiner or whatever - stock standard like if Kmart made houses haha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know if this has been mentioned on here before, but did you guys know that boujee Jess has a new house!
All the gold accents SHES chosen for HER house look so tacky and ugly!
Of course the room with the mirror is her favourite! 🙄🙄 she literally thinks she’s so effing hot!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s so weird with how Jess keeps showing her house . . It’s literally a small 3 bedroom white house with white walls and fake wood floor with tacky gold taps - like every other house in Milldale but they are in Kumeu lol
Literally the light shades in the kitchen EVERBODY has, which is obvious when Kmart have the exact same one haha
It’s like a house from G J Gardiner or whatever - stock standard like if Kmart made houses haha
Imagine how much quicker this job would have been if she just put her damn phone down for a minute. This was NOT satisfying.
Yay for them building a house (I’m jealous!) but it IS very bland … no individuality, or personality or WOW factor 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine how much quicker this job would have been if she just put her damn phone down for a minute. This was NOT satisfying.
Yay for them building a house (I’m jealous!) but it IS very bland … no individuality, or personality or WOW factor 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m glad it lacks personality, otherwise the whole thing would have looked like barbie threw up everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.