New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see anyone being butthurt except you because you were proven wrong buy multiple people but yes let’s move on.

To recap, Jess makes food safety violations which should be reported. The dog in the kitchen is a big no no. Open toed shoes can be reported to worksafe. both are health and safety issues and no one should be letting them slide especially since they’re posted on social media.

Also on worksafe nz website it covers shoes. https://www.worksafe.govt.nz/managi...-like-in-your-industry/cafes-and-restaurants/

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else see her stories a couple of weeks ago saying how they met?? He's her landlord Guessing she's not paying rent anymore
I think that was a lie, she often lies when she does the question box thing and she’s not in the mood The original story she told was they met on FetLife, he was in a relationship with someone else at the time and after a while of cheating on his partner he left her for HM

Reactions: 11
Second this. Not her landlord. I remember the story…. It’s foul

Reactions: 6
I don’t think the dog thing is seen as that bad - it’s not in the kitchen. They have actual cat cafes here where the cats are in the same part as the food is made and served lol
The dog was in the kitchen. She posted pictures of it wandering round in a food prep area. Cat cafes are totally different and the cats are in separate areas from the kitchen. They need to be fed, and housed in areas separate from the prep areas, but can interact with clients in designated rooms. What's the name of the cat cafe they allow cats in the food prep area?

Reactions: 6
That does not surprise me, anything for attention

Reactions: 2
I love how influencers like to do question boxes when they’re not in the mood or don’t want personal questions pointless attention seeking activities while get annoyed at people asking stuff. Gotta get engagement somehow I guess

Reactions: 4
Havent had my period for a year and its fucking great! Quality of life improved so much thanks to hormonal treatment for endometriosis. Sick of influencers who waffle on how awesome it is their twat bleeds in sync w the moon and how whatever sponsored product helps them be a goddess im exaggerating abit but so over it

Reactions: 19
Ffs stop getting lip flips and Botox!! Those lips are looking so stupid and definite duck lip vibes plus pay your dam debts and staff before injecting it into your face!! So so vain
Petty side note, she needs to chill on the eyebrows as well! I know she’s an “artist” but why is she drawing them on so thick and dark ?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.