New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like maybe she doesn’t have a lot of friends so minimal support in that way. Hopefully her play centre Mums rally around to support her.
yeah that’s true, it’s hard to know but she doesn’t post with others and doesn’t drive. I had a really hard time going from 1-2 kids so know what’s it’s like trying to juggle it all. Would be nice if her partner had more time off work. But you’re right, hope Playcentre comes through for her.

Reactions: 2
I agree. Especially since l think Lucy may have the wrong person. . .
Yep pretty sure that wasn't Emily. She grew up in Australia and she changed her name to Emily later in life (she has shared this info). Sidenote- if anyone knows her previous name, don't share it as she has chosen not to share it. Also don't share details of any possible foster kids - the kids deserve privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Went to see stuffreneesays based on this chat - stories of herself filming while driving 🤦🏽‍♀️ Nope can’t do that. No IG story is worth that kinda risk especially with kids in the car. You’re content isn’t worth it

Reactions: 6
Went to see stuffreneesays based on this chat - stories of herself filming while driving 🤦🏽‍♀️ Nope can’t do that. No IG story is worth that kinda risk especially with kids in the car. You’re content isn’t worth it
It’s down her own drive way on the farm she lives on if that makes you feel any better about it!

Reactions: 9
She was going down her driveway... at a guess id say 7 or 8km maximum speed.

Does anyone remember living life with laura? I was so surprised it took her so long to realise she had problems

Reactions: 6
Maria’s having a whinge about Tattle life, seems she doesn’t like being held accountable for crappy actions, we know your reading Maria 🫠🤣

Maria’s having a whinge about Tattle life, seems she doesn’t like being held accountable for crappy actions, we know your reading Maria 🫠🤣
But of course “you’re not” though aye 🥴😉🫣😶🌫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From happymumhappychild. So I get it - she may not be in a space to read comments on her. But occasionally she, and all influencers, needs to get out of their echo chambers of how amazing they are and see how their "influencing" affects the mental health of those following them - even if those followers are not even fully aware yet themselves of how they are being manipulated. Case in point where Maria says "being an influencer is not where my passion lies - I love chatting to you guys the most". Further developing that idea of being one of her friends, part of her family- making it easier to sell to us later.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When Mere.Barker is celebrating hitting 3.6K as if it's a huge achievement 😂😂

From happymumhappychild. So I get it - she may not be in a space to read comments on her. But occasionally she, and all influencers, needs to get out of their echo chambers of how amazing they are and see how their "influencing" affects the mental health of those following them - even if those followers are not even fully aware yet themselves of how they are being manipulated. Case in point where Maria says "being an influencer is not where my passion lies - I love chatting to you guys the most". Further developing that idea of being one of her friends, part of her family- making it easier to sell to us later.
She really needs a reality check 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
when she says judging by the 5 minutes people watch per day …she’s been waffling the same tit for years and years now! That’s a whole lot of 5 minutes and a whole lot of learning about someone’s crappy life.

welcome to everyone whose joining on this cold Sunday evening!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.