New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever makes her feel better 😬 harder to accept the truth I guess. The truth being exactly what you said. This is literally a forum to discuss influencers… that’s what we’re gonna do.. so maybe don’t actively come and look at what people are saying? Confuses me every time.
Exactly. I’m not making a judgment on their whole selves or their lives. It’s a response to what I view online. Just like when I watch home and away, or a documentary about some famous person, or when I form an opinion about a person of MAFS.

Reactions: 6
Exactly! And i'm sure a lot of followers know where he lives and pose absolutely no threat at all, myself included. Chch is a small place and tit ain't hard to work out when you over share and skite about your life.. another thing I've always wondered is if the staff at bunnings cringe when they see him walk in with his selfie stick or if they all line up for his autograph?
Selfie stick HAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shayden, seeing we know you're reading here - nobody here has even mentioned the suburb you live in. But here's a tip for your security - next time you're showing off the flashy cars up your drive, you might want to block out the number plates which could be used to identify where you live. You're welcome.

Reactions: 7
Yall follow any micro influencer wannabees? Faves and not faves?

All of their complaining about it is driving more people here! That's how I found it too.
I'm glad I found this thread 😂 at first I was finding all the tea from skete but she's gone in a different direction

Yall follow any micro influencer wannabees? Faves and not faves?

I'm glad I found this thread 😂 at first I was finding all the tea from skete but she's gone in a different direction
I have so many like "upcoming influencers" or more like mini fake arses 😂

I have so many like "upcoming influencers" or more like mini fake arses 😂
There's this chick @mere.barker who is like a copy cat of Danni I swear 🤬 🤮
And then there's also Als_endofit or whatever and she's fake asf and then Natayla Norton is all over her and all the big influencers to try mooch off them 🤮

There's this chick @mere.barker who is like a copy cat of Danni I swear 🤬 🤮
And then there's also Als_endofit or whatever and she's fake asf and then Natayla Norton is all over her and all the big influencers to try mooch off them 🤮
Lol I used to follow mere but found her so cringe, also find Amanda Bradley so fake and desperate to get in with the Auckland influencers like Jess Owen etc, constantly talking on her stories hyping one big influencer to the next and tagging them so they would hopefully share lol

Whatever makes her feel better 😬 harder to accept the truth I guess. The truth being exactly what you said. This is literally a forum to discuss influencers… that’s what we’re gonna do.. so maybe don’t actively come and look at what people are saying? Confuses me every time.
She looked for it because she needs to be a victim it feeds her never wants to try and be healthier it’s funny thinking everyone here is sad when it must be miserable to turn your whole life and kids and marriage into views and likes and online validation from strangers to always be searching for “what can I post” and “what will get me attention” even seeing a forum where people call you out And thinking perfect I can sell that underwear ad I need to do with this I can’t think of anything worse and I feel sad for her I know it would mess me up turning my whole life and my families life into patreons and likes and people saying “you’re so great!” it seems like a horrible way to live and a horrible way to treat your family and people you appearntly care about I hope she sees that one day

• Heart
Lol I used to follow mere but found her so cringe, also find Amanda Bradley so fake and desperate to get in with the Auckland influencers like Jess Owen etc, constantly talking on her stories hyping one big influencer to the next and tagging them so they would hopefully share lol
Haha too true 😂 also I saw they were friends at one point then things fizzled. Would love to know what happened there 😂. Also Amanda did that for so long then just stopped all the sudden...
Is there anyone here that we would actually follow?

Anyone follow mollycocksie? Chch based too, god she does me head in
Just had a look and no thank you lol, hot bod though

Haha too true 😂 also I saw they were friends at one point then things fizzled. Would love to know what happened there 😂. Also Amanda did that for so long then just stopped all the sudden...
Hahaha I think they would stop sharing so she would move on to her next influencer, my fave stories are when she would find a news article and then completely make it about herself and cry and then it would literally be on all the influencers stories to "raise awareness" but really gain followers lol. I actually quite like Kennedy lol his dogs are cute

• Haha
I just find that most Auckland influncers all post the same tit like filming themselves at f45, nails and outfit fits oh and boujee brands like Gucci and Louis Vuitton like all at the same time?? Who copies who and starts these trends lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just find that most Auckland influncers all post the same tit like filming themselves at f45, nails and outfit fits oh and boujee brands like Gucci and Louis Vuitton like all at the same time?? Who copies who and starts these trends lol
I wish I knew who started these trends 😂😂.

Who else is on your upcoming list 😅 do you follow gemmalee Bradley or Michelle schimanski? I question her fashion sense sometimes lmao and um what's up with her eyebrooooows
I find them both so cringe and just ick and such arse kissers of each other I swear. Cayla is another "upcoming mom influencer" who is so deep in the ads it makes me sick. What about you?

I find them both so cringe and just ick and such arse kissers of each other I swear. Cayla is another "upcoming mom influencer" who is so deep in the ads it makes me sick. What about you?
They are all kiss arses of each other, Do they all get together like okay "you can sit with us" lmao how do they all know each other?! Cayla does the classic what are some good baby brands and then tags them. Nek minnit sponsored post lol.

Reactions: 3
I remember someone asking Simone what she did for mental health and she replied saying she's doesn't suffer from it. Months down the track she's saying she does this and that for her mental health. A mate that goes to f45 says she only goes hard for the camera. Also why do all the gastric sleeve "influencers" all hang out with each other and all of a sudden they are beasties.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.