New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And surely no one is actually asking where her outfits are from?! Possibly more of a ploy to try and tag different activewear brands in hope they’ll send her free clothing. I remember when Shayden used to say tit about other influencers and now he’s complaining that the public are gossiping about him. And how is this forum going to make people want to break into there house over any other house. They’re not celebrities people are trying to stalk.
No you're wrong! People always ask for his autograph whens he's out influencing..I imagine he'd try and convince Georgia to do corn dancing on Onlyfans if got him more followers

Went over to check out this shayden dude. Instantly unfollowed as soon as he opened his mouth.
Morena team, a lot of you have asked...ah nope!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And surely no one is actually asking where her outfits are from?! Possibly more of a ploy to try and tag different activewear brands in hope they’ll send her free clothing. I remember when Shayden used to say tit about other influencers and now he’s complaining that the public are gossiping about him. And how is this forum going to make people want to break into there house over any other house. They’re not celebrities people are trying to stalk.
I remember when he said that activewear brands shouldn't gift their clothes to plus size people who don't even go to the gym 🙄 Because obviously only skinny influencers who go to F45 can wear activewear.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Ha I remember when Shayden tried to say he lived close to Aikmans as if they had bought in Merivale. Id say the Little Brown Jug would be more of a local. He sucks up to other influencers because he wants his page shared to gain followers.
Your not wrong, they live just down the road from LBJ… no where near Aikmans

We made it a grid post on Officially Em’s page. I’m sure we’re getting more views now, they’ll never learn they drive more people to this thread 😂😂
And she turned Pink Shirt Day into an ad it says a lot about how they never listen to anyone unless they’re saying how great they are it’s all about them all the time never listen to anyone unless they’re saying how amazing they are all the time 24-7 constantly assuming theyre perfect and anyone saying otherwise is tragic like I’m actually gay but by all means say everyone is against them and they can never learn anything from someone saying wake up and consider the people around you

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Uninterested? I feel like she is uninteresting. So unnatural on camera and no charisma.
I also feel like her fashion is super basic but they act like she is some unique style icon.

Interesting about the overpriced statehouse! I feel like they got really 'up themselves' when they brought that house. I saw her on camera once being all "oh no don't show them until its finished" like calm down your reno isn't that amazing.
It was and is definitely an overpriced statehouse. I know the guy that sold it to them - said he wouldn’t pay over 500k for it, think it sold close to 800k

I remember when he said that activewear brands shouldn't gift their clothes to plus size people who don't even go to the gym 🙄 Because obviously only skinny influencers who go to F45 can wear activewear.
Nooooo he didn’t did he?!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Clearly its ok for him to criticise others, but noone dare critique him or he'll block you and sick his fangirls on you.. In his latest poor me post he asked why no one says this stuff on his insta.. @Shayden because you block people that disagree with you. Take one of your #ad collagen shakes and be a big boy.

What’s his instagram
@moochstyle he'll appreciate the follow

Reactions: 4
We made it a grid post on Officially Em’s page. I’m sure we’re getting more views now, they’ll never learn they drive more people to this thread 😂😂
also so desperate to find someone who doesn’t agree with how you act and turn it into as many views as you can instead of thinking hey maybe I should think about what was said and think about whether I can change anything to be better and have some reflection of self

I remember driving down Cranford street and seeing a guy filming a car then getting home and it’s on moochstyle- was pretty obvious. Also they shared a lot of the buying process which included the real estate agent and sign with the listing no.
Don’t care where they live but the amount he shares would make me feel uncomfortable. A few months ago he was away and shared she was home alone to their 20k followers.
So much is shared now that can’t be taken back- his work, her work, their cars and house layout etc. Would creep me out knowing 20k people knew all that.

Anyone know why shaanxo said she’s meeting her baby next week - at 38weeks - is she being induced/ C-section? How come?

No judge or hate - just suuuuper nosy
Yip! In her latest vlog I think? Or stories, I forget where I saw but she did say she’s getting induced

And she turned Pink Shirt Day into an ad it says a lot about how they never listen to anyone unless they’re saying how great they are it’s all about them all the time never listen to anyone unless they’re saying how amazing they are all the time 24-7 constantly assuming theyre perfect
I saw her grid post that basically everyone here is sad and unhappy and has low self esteem or stress and that no one here can be happy confident or secure people.

I actually don’t even know who this lady is ahaha but I do know that the influencers who I don’t like their content, it’s simply that I don’t like their content. I’m allowed to be objective. I don’t have to like everything. That doesn’t mean I have low self esteem or am unhappy.

Reactions: 15
Hellooooo! New here, saw a influencer cry about a forum so I googled nz influencers forum and here we are ehehehehe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I saw her grid post that basically everyone here is sad and unhappy and has low self esteem or stress and that no one here can be happy confident or secure people.

I actually don’t even know who this lady is ahaha but I do know that the influencers who I don’t like their content, it’s simply that I don’t like their content. I’m allowed to be objective. I don’t have to like everything. That doesn’t mean I have low self esteem or am unhappy.
Whatever makes her feel better 😬 harder to accept the truth I guess. The truth being exactly what you said. This is literally a forum to discuss influencers… that’s what we’re gonna do.. so maybe don’t actively come and look at what people are saying? Confuses me every time.

Reactions: 3
I remember driving down Cranford street and seeing a guy filming a car then getting home and it’s on moochstyle- was pretty obvious. Also they shared a lot of the buying process which included the real estate agent and sign with the listing no.
Don’t care where they live but the amount he shares would make me feel uncomfortable. A few months ago he was away and shared she was home alone to their 20k followers.
So much is shared now that can’t be taken back- his work, her work, their cars and house layout etc. Would creep me out knowing 20k people knew all that.
Exactly! And i'm sure a lot of followers know where he lives and pose absolutely no threat at all, myself included. Chch is a small place and tit ain't hard to work out when you over share and skite about your life.. another thing I've always wondered is if the staff at bunnings cringe when they see him walk in with his selfie stick or if they all line up for his autograph?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.