New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AND I heard (from a good source) Louisa trashed all the vendors who did things for her wedding, 99% was #spon but she never posted about them much cause iT wAs So OvErWhElMiNg

Yep that’s her :)
Omg your kidding!!! I know her she did some photos for us, that really surprises me! She did go MIA off Instagram for like a year though and fully stopped her business, said it was due to health issues. Her and her husband are very religious and seemed super in love

Why is it that every time an influencer gets tagged in a post they feel the need to share it on their own story? Like every time Katie Hawkey sends food etc to someone and that person then posts it on their story and tags her in it she then has to share it on her own story. I just don't see the point. If I send my friend a bunch of flowers and they post about it I don't then share their post just to show everyone how caring and generous I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
AND I heard (from a good source) Louisa trashed all the vendors who did things for her wedding, 99% was #spon but she never posted about them much cause iT wAs So OvErWhElMiNg
She won that wedding in a competition. The vendors were out to get their Insta photos - not to make the bride and grooms day how they’d like it. No wonder she trashed them.

Reactions: 3
Why is it that every time an influencer gets tagged in a post they feel the need to share it on their own story? Like every time Katie Hawkey sends food etc to someone and that person then posts it on their story and tags her in it she then has to share it on her own story. I just don't see the point. If I send my friend a bunch of flowers and they post about it I don't then share their post just to show everyone how caring and generous I am.
Well did it actually happen if you don’t share it? 😉 thats the thing that pisses me off about influencers. They’re all like, “I’m so kind and generous and just a human, don’t hate me”, when in actuality they’re just narcissists who have to get validation from strangers on the internet.

Reactions: 17
exactly the same thing Jordan (nana) Whittaker does with her husband and cultureofgrace so annoying and how they share each other’s txts which usually is only funny to them

Reactions: 2
You know, Skete had me interested for about a day. Then she suddenly backpedaled claiming she was risking losing her page and now I don't feel like it's going anywhere
Shes a fraud and at guess wants to be an influencer! I made the mistake of sending her a message about my views on moochstyle and his free but "paid" for vanilla kitchen, his bagging of bunnings because he didn't get a free kitchen from them after he's received 1000s of free stuff from them over the years. The guys a tard and can't even keep track of his lies, Even implies he lives in a desirable area! "Close to Aikmans" name drop.. reality he brought an overpriced state house down the road from the mongrel mob! I know because I live on the same street.. also made the mistake of commenting that Ellie has no real idea of struggle! She has a rich privileged upbringing drives expensive cars eats a massive amount of crap and now has a business supported by Daddy.
Skete told tales on me, and now I am blocked 🚫
Side comment Danni has major issues and in my opinion uses husband for a source of income and jumps on any bandwagon aiming to gain followers.
@influencers of course we form opinions of you, based on what you project to the world.. why is it only ok for you to have dribble opinions and content, and block anyone that doesn't agree..
These are just my opinions based on the content I see, and should be viewed as satire.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe Simone actually took Asher away with her this weekend I’m surprised they didn’t get someone to lol after him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ive been waiting for Em to come up... everything seems so hard for her and shes always offended by the smallest thing.. alot of the time i think she needs a reality check about real life problems. Her husband is home most the time and she still struggles with parenting.
I just watched a few of her stories for the first time and omg the drama. Couldn’t even get through all of them, I hate woe is me people

OMG I agree this is the worst #stayhumble

Reactions: 3
Well did it actually happen if you don’t share it? 😉 thats the thing that pisses me off about influencers. They’re all like, “I’m so kind and generous and just a human, don’t hate me”, when in actuality they’re just narcissists who have to get validation from strangers on the internet.
I reckon they just all mindlessly share it cos it doesn’t matter what it is, if they’re tagged they share. Although I have seen iamsoph post heaps of food Katie sends her that Katie doesn’t post and she seems to cook her food all the time

Reactions: 2
I’ve been reading this thread and the old one but haven’t posted anything yet. All I wanna say is I just absolutely hate influencer culture. These people are just walking talking ads. Just replacing what we used to look at in magazines or watch on tv. They are nothing special. But they act like they are famous and entitled. But the majority of them are just toxic. End rant lol

Reactions: 22
I see Simone is working all weekend again, poor love. At least she has taken her child this time. They actually look so out of place in that cabin. And it doesn't look very child friendly. She'll have to have lots of talks to asher about not doing anything dangerous.

Reactions: 8
I see Simone is working all weekend again, poor love. At least she has taken her child this time. They actually look so out of place in that cabin. And it doesn't look very child friendly. She'll have to have lots of talks to asher about not doing anything dangerous.
That’s what I thought when I saw that unfenced deck and those stairs up to the loft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.