New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle_herself is humiliating her child for engagement. She and MFM share similar traits with forgetting the long term effects of posting "stupid pictures" of their children publically and without their permission😥
Inwas also wondering why they feeding them both from the huge bowl of purée they made and re dipping their spoons in. And then saving the rest in the freezer. Gross

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Ahhhhh what on gods green earth is this? I actually feel sick. Bagel, Tegel roast chicken (gag), cream cheese (as per), sundried tomato pesto … and a FUCKIN FRIED EGG 😂😂😂😂
As a bagel lover she has missed the most important step. You need to put something on the bottom so that stuff doesn’t leak through the hole when you are loading it up that much. Like I will put a layer of lettuce. That bagel is sooooo sloppy.

Reactions: 10
As a bagel lover she has missed the most important step. You need to put something on the bottom so that stuff doesn’t leak through the hole when you are loading it up that much. Like I will put a layer of lettuce. That bagel is sooooo sloppy.
I’m not even a bagel lover but I still know it’s wrong. The pesto and cream cheese was all good. Spinach yeah ok. But that chickens rank and then a fried egg 😂😂😂 it’s like all her tit though, the opposite of appetising.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ahhhhh what on gods green earth is this? I actually feel sick. Bagel, Tegel roast chicken (gag), cream cheese (as per), sundried tomato pesto … and a FUCKIN FRIED EGG 😂😂😂😂
I do not understand how this woman just makes consistently awful food. I guess good on her for giving zero fs and making meals that would clog anyone’s arteries, but it’s wild to me that she does it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do not understand how this woman just makes consistently awful food. I guess good on her for giving zero fs and making meals that would clog anyone’s arteries, but it’s wild to me that she does it.
It’s just all so unappetising!! If she would just cook something from scratch for once haha it’s always pre made chicken 🤮 that tegal chicken is gross AF

Reactions: 7
This could be a bit niche but does anyone have any tea on what happened with My Father’s Barber/ Sarah and Matt Brown and someone ripping off their idea or concept?
They are such good people but it sounds like something’s gone down with their work.

Also sort of related to this someone in the last thread I think asked if anyone followed Kenyon Clarke and I don’t but do sort of follow their lives through Sarah’s stories when she’s upvisiting them.

Reactions: 2
If you are going to visit this restaurant Ellie please at least give your followers the courtesy of not posting about your shits afterwards.
For someone who moans about being a migraine sufferer she really puts it on herself with her terrible diet.

Reactions: 9
All her food makes me 🤢🤢🤢

All her food makes me 🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
If you are going to visit this restaurant Ellie please at least give your followers the courtesy of not posting about your shits afterwards.
Did you see her Whittaker’s PR package when she said she prefers their dairy milk or Black Forest.. that had me in fits both Cadbury flavours the moron.
Also ellie the reason you haven’t heard of this restaurant is because it’s brand new.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t ever understand the weird as duck combinations. All packet food shoved together like crispy shallots with sauerkraut and macaroni with her roast bloody chook.

It’s just all so unappetising!! If she would just cook something from scratch for once haha it’s always pre made chicken 🤮 that tegal chicken is gross AF
And packet gravy that she “makes”. 🤯

• Sick
I can’t ever understand the weird as duck combinations. All packet food shoved together like crispy shallots with sauerkraut and macaroni with her roast bloody chook.

And packet gravy that she “makes”. 🤯
Hahahahaha the crispy shallots and gravy.. god damn

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I’d hazard a guess she watches lots of US based Tik tok food people and tries to mimic the weird as duck stuff some of them eat. Like, let’s make it as weird as possible to get people talking. I saw a video today of someone making Nachos into a pie. WTF!? Just eat the nachos and stop making things so unnecessarily complicated 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’d hazard a guess she watches lots of US based Tik tok food people and tries to mimic the weird as duck stuff some of them eat. Like, let’s make it as weird as possible to get people talking. I saw a video today of someone making Nachos into a pie. WTF!? Just eat the nachos and stop making things so unnecessarily complicated 🤷🏻‍♀️
I dunno what TikTok she’s on but I’ve never seen anything like what she cooks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you see her Whittaker’s PR package when she said she prefers their dairy milk or Black Forest.. that had me in fits both Cadbury flavours the moron.
Also ellie the reason you haven’t heard of this restaurant is because it’s brand new.
😂😂 I laughed for days about that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or because they’ve not contacted her and offered a free meal !

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.