New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came here to say wtf??? I couldn't even keep up with what she was saying or what she was even talking about. She's so dam cryptic 🤔🙄 I think some of it was what was mentioned here about Katie's lip and cheek fillers and some was what happened with Rachel Geebee but goddamn that was confusing 🤯
duck I’m glad I’m not the only one 🙃 I watched her stories twice (some of them 3+ times) trying to work out what she was going on about. She reckoned she deleted some of her stories - why?
It was straight up word salad.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think it’s wrong how much free stuff Leann yare accepts when clearly her and hubby have good jobs and are loaded?!?
No, she is the one influencer that I actually enjoy and will use her codes and recommendations

New thread y’all

not sure why this thread is still open? Have reported it to close it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.