New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the hons Hannah & Brianna had their joint ✨BaBy SpRiNkLe✨ (OMG GAAAAAAG!! 🤮🤢) today…totally normal and necessary event to get your makeup professionally done for 🙄🙄
What is a baby sprinkle???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Jay Jay has gotten very ummmm middle aged…. She’ll be wearing sketchers go walks unironically soon. She’s also soooo boring. And her children of the corn haircut. 🤮🤮
Talz life. Why do people follow her???? She’s paru as. So gross.

Also MBP/Justine - she’s not skinny by any stretch. And I’d assume there’d be lots of new hang ups with her new body, in regards to loose skin etc so she can still be body positive, just in a new body.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like the hons Hannah & Brianna had their joint ✨BaBy SpRiNkLe✨ (OMG GAAAAAAG!! 🤮🤢) today…totally normal and necessary event to get your makeup professionally done for 🙄🙄
Lol yes especially since it was at Bri’s parents place. I thought the sign outside looked super cheap and tacky and unnecessary too given it wasn’t like an event at a public place or anything lol.

Reactions: 1
I’m terrible with sunmaries

Renee - caught in a lie by skete, refuses to share her receipts which don’t seem to exist

LFYD - ad ad ad privilege ad ad ad ad new house is hard work ad ad ad

Boujee Jess - same old, food safe practices optional, dogs in the kitchen yes, Westpac business award winner, negative.

MFM/HMHC - rest rest rest hint for a new car rest rest rice bread and time for a nap.

Bets/MK - all liquidated up and flogging what she brought back. Sold one part of the business to her daughter for $1

Justine/My balanced project - I’m body positive, but now I’m skinny I mean it. It’s not double standards tho.

Ellie/loving Ellie’s belly. - on a Kmart forum pushing her own candles still doesn’t see her privilege

Simone - has been own thread, but was dropped by a company recently, as soon as the ad went up in fact

others I don’t really know much about

but for a lol enjoy the below
Oh look it’s me!! Well it’s Christian, but also me 😂

Jay Jay has gotten very ummmm middle aged…. She’ll be wearing sketchers go walks unironically soon. She’s also soooo boring. And her children of the corn haircut. 🤮🤮
Talz life. Why do people follow her???? She’s paru as. So gross.

Also MBP/Justine - she’s not skinny by any stretch. And I’d assume there’d be lots of new hang ups with her new body, in regards to loose skin etc so she can still be body positive, just in a new body.
Children of the corn 😂😂😂

I often wonder what these young conventionally attractive men see in her. I can’t imagine her having a winning personality either after hearing her on the radio since I was basically a small child, and the years she spent with old pedalo Harvey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Children of the corn 😂😂😂

I often wonder what these young conventionally attractive men see in her. I can’t imagine her having a winning personality either after hearing her on the radio since I was basically a small child, and the years she spent with old pedalo Harvey.
Yessssss!!!!!!
maybe they think she’s got money?

This is what she posted
Saw this! Cannot stand Skete I find her worse than everyone entitled thinking she is some kind of ethical influencer hero dishing tea I think she’s jealous of anyone with a following and this was her only way of trying to become a somebody

Mandy Duncan’s latest post an add but not declared as an ad 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m tired of the ASA not doing anything about this. You report them and nothing really happens. She should have AD on most of those reels.

Reactions: 7
Tarryn D is the worst of the worst. All she literally posts is pics of her body. I feel for her teenage son, I’m sure she’s the talk of his school how she posts her butt and tits all over the internet for all the boys to perve over. Like imagine that being your mum as a 13/14 year old boy. Her husband Ry is a disgusting creep. I’d say he is always flirting with her equally blonde bikini clad friends so she literally starves herself and over works her body to the point of continuous injury to keep the body and his interest. God knows why as he’s gross. In terms of Reno’s I get the impression her dad helps a lot but she tries to come across as DIY queen to get the freebies. Also she try’s to come across all self righteous and why can’t people be kind even though numerous times she has mocked people all over her gram. The neighbours, people at the mall.. list goes on…
Just my observations…and yes Tarryn - unfollowed
Each to their own but I think shes a snake.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Her dad does help her and Pinterest where she copies all her ideas. However, if she changes one thing then according to her it’s not. She got really annoyed when someone copied her copy and even used the same paint colour! Moaned so much. However she does the same thing!
What’s the best there will be a ‘oh we had such a fun time but I’m so tired and busy’ or ‘I indulged way to much, it’s great to be at the gym again’ comments tomorrow

Elle_herself is humiliating her child for engagement. She and MFM share similar traits with forgetting the long term effects of posting "stupid pictures" of their children publically and without their permission😥
Tempting to write ‘mum stopping F filming me for your gratification’

• Haha

Children of the corn 😂😂😂

Maybe they're his boyfriends. He does seem to overcompensate a bit with the female predatory side of things. Surely a fuckwit like that couldn't actually be that dumb to be outed so many times?

I always thought the same about megan papas whatever her last name is husband too

Reactions: 6
Tarryn D is the worst of the worst. All she literally posts is pics of her body. I feel for her teenage son, I’m sure she’s the talk of his school how she posts her butt and tits all over the internet for all the boys to perve over. Like imagine that being your mum as a 13/14 year old boy. Her husband Ry is a disgusting creep. I’d say he is always flirting with her equally blonde bikini clad friends so she literally starves herself and over works her body to the point of continuous injury to keep the body and his interest. God knows why as he’s gross. In terms of Reno’s I get the impression her dad helps a lot but she tries to come across as DIY queen to get the freebies. Also she try’s to come across all self righteous and why can’t people be kind even though numerous times she has mocked people all over her gram. The neighbours, people at the mall.. list goes on…
Just my observations…and yes Tarryn - unfollowed
Each to their own but I think shes a snake.
I've had a bit to do with Ryan and can confirm he's an absolute slime ball. Verrrrrrry flirty and would say you're right about Tarryn trying to keep his interest 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.