New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m terrible with sunmaries

Renee - caught in a lie by skete, refuses to share her receipts which don’t seem to exist

LFYD - ad ad ad privilege ad ad ad ad new house is hard work ad ad ad

Boujee Jess - same old, food safe practices optional, dogs in the kitchen yes, Westpac business award winner, negative.

MFM/HMHC - rest rest rest hint for a new car rest rest rice bread and time for a nap.

Bets/MK - all liquidated up and flogging what she brought back. Sold one part of the business to her daughter for $1

Justine/My balanced project - I’m body positive, but now I’m skinny I mean it. It’s not double standards tho.

Ellie/loving Ellie’s belly. - on a Kmart forum pushing her own candles still doesn’t see her privilege

Simone - has been own thread, but was dropped by a company recently, as soon as the ad went up in fact

others I don’t really know much about

but for a lol enjoy the below

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah, that earned her an unfollow from me, tacky and greedy behaviour.
Re SKETE: This is why I don’t answer her question boxes. She’s using her general followers to give content for her CF/patreon. Why should we “plebs” be the ones giving you content that you won’t share or “hey I’ll give you one slide of the 29 I’ve recieved”. I mean fair enough if she asked these to her close friends & only shared with them but that’s not what she’s doing. I’ve unfollowed.

Reactions: 26
I’m terrible with sunmaries

Renee - caught in a lie by skete, refuses to share her receipts which don’t seem to exist

LFYD - ad ad ad privilege ad ad ad ad new house is hard work ad ad ad

Boujee Jess - same old, food safe practices optional, dogs in the kitchen yes, Westpac business award winner, negative.

MFM/HMHC - rest rest rest hint for a new car rest rest rice bread and time for a nap.

Bets/MK - all liquidated up and flogging what she brought back. Sold one part of the business to her daughter for $1

Justine/My balanced project - I’m body positive, but now I’m skinny I mean it. It’s not double standards tho.

Ellie/loving Ellie’s belly. - on a Kmart forum pushing her own candles still doesn’t see her privilege

Simone - has been own thread, but was dropped by a company recently, as soon as the ad went up in fact

others I don’t really know much about

but for a lol enjoy the below
Can we add Tarryn Donaldson- I’ll just take photos of myself in bikinis, moan how busy I am although I don’t actually work a 9-5 job. Recommend everything I get free but won’t ever go back to it. Remind you how sore my hip is at least once a week.

Reactions: 12
Can we add Tarryn Donaldson- I’ll just take photos of myself in bikinis, moan how busy I am although I don’t actually work a 9-5 job. Recommend everything I get free but won’t ever go back to it. Remind you how sore my hip is at least once a week.
love it!! I can’t edit it, but it’s on the first page with the summary so def counts

Wow I gave up watching hashtag jess storied because EVERYDAY she was complaining hadn't watched for a few months just looked today and BAM! "My voice I'm one person doing everything for sooo many" I straight away clicked out fark I feel 4 her husband he must get home from work everyday and hear whinging seen she's with the kids

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I just read in the previous thread, that she referred to herself as a negro? When she was too tanned? What the actual! I guess she was friends with Mandy Duncan - birds of racist features…. Her husband gives me strong vibes as someone who would dress up as a Mexican or Indian stereotype for halloween.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I just read in the previous thread, that she referred to herself as a negro? When she was too tanned? What the actual! I guess she was friends with Mandy Duncan - birds of racist features…. Her husband gives me strong vibes as someone who would dress up as a Mexican or Indian stereotype for halloween.
Yip. Hadn’t washed off the bronzer. When messaged about it saying it was not on she replied “if you don’t agree with what I say -unfollow”. She said it was so upsetting when people messaged her mean things but never once actually said what she said was bleeping inappropriate. I think this was back in Snapchat days before Instagram stories. She also said the word she used was not a bad word 🙄.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Wow I gave up watching hashtag jess storied because EVERYDAY she was complaining hadn't watched for a few months just looked today and BAM! "My voice I'm one person doing everything for sooo many" I straight away clicked out fark I feel 4 her husband he must get home from work everyday and hear whinging seen she's with the kids
Yeah way to make her husband feel bad by saying where are all the other adults? When’s he’s working for them to have that lifestyle

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yip. Hadn’t washed off the bronzer. When messaged about it saying it was not on she replied “if you don’t agree with what I say -unfollow”. She said it was so upsetting when people messaged her mean things but never once actually said what she said was bleeping inappropriate. I think this was back in Snapchat days before Instagram stories. She also said the word she used was not a bad word 🙄.
Wow! She gets even worse. I know in the past she has made comments that aren’t acceptable, derogatory or just plain rude and her and her husband think they are funny and will laugh. Just shows how immature she really is.

Reactions: 4
Wow! She gets even worse. I know in the past she has made comments that aren’t acceptable, derogatory or just plain rude and her and her husband think they are funny and will laugh. Just shows how immature she really is.
Do you remember when she got mad someone on Instagram had named their baby Millen? Becuase she had named HER baby Millen. Um babes… you didn’t make it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you remember when she got mad someone on Instagram had named their baby Millen? Becuase she had named HER baby Millen. Um babes… you didn’t make it up.
That’s right and they were hash tagging the name as well so both the kids pictures were there. She pretty much made out this person stole the name as his first and middle name are apparently unique.

Reactions: 1
super off topic & I’m sure it’s been discussed but there is no way jay jays bf is straight right?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Looks like the hons Hannah & Brianna had their joint ✨BaBy SpRiNkLe✨ (OMG GAAAAAAG!! 🤮🤢) today…totally normal and necessary event to get your makeup professionally done for 🙄🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.