Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
‘xx’ ie. we’re going to do absolutely nothing differently in the future! ✌🏻🙄
if you think that’s bad, this is what I received from Peachy Lip Co this morning, I sent a polite email alerting them to a charity scam and suggested they use more ethical creators moving forward:

Hi XXXX,

I would suggest finding something more productive to do with your Sunday morning. I hope things in your life improve soon.

Thanks,
Niki xx

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

Starstruck500

VIP Member
a complaint to the ASA about LFYD stating sleeping on your side can reduce getting dementia has been ‘deemed as suitable for Board consideration’ 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 51

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
Arrrgh Mike king on the Rock today. Saying ‘if you put your faith inthe system there’s a better than evens chance your child will die’. Ffs ! That’s absolutely dangerous. I get so infuriated he continues to get air time and spout his nonsense. The TWO sessions you get allocated is likely to do more harm than good. Amongst other ethical and problematic things he says and does. He is not the saviour of mental health in NZ. He is a bully and there’s a reason the government won’t find him. I wish someone would publicly out him for all the shit he does and way he treats people - there are many people he has done it too. And his school
Talk program was stolen from someone who ended up taking him to court for stealing the intellectual property etc. It’s so frustrating seeing people believe his bullshit.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
The thing that shits me about Ethically Kate and the dog is that she isn’t posting about it, got a friend to post about it in the dog group which is where I found it and today posts a reel sitting with Chai. It’s so fake
She also has written a blog about how pets aren’t environmentally friendly but she has them but other people shouldn’t get them.

Funny that because it says you’re a new member….
If you click on my name it shows my join date, 25 May. It probably calls me a new member because I don't comment lots or regularly. Look just because someone doesn't agree with a comment or doesnt bash an influencer, no need to get paranoid that we are the influencer or in cahoots with them. The witch-hunt stuff gets kinda boring, let's just stick to the goss. 😂🙌
I've attached a screenshot of where it shows my join date btw. I got receipts. 😁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Justdrinkingthetea

HMHC's latest reel about how she can't leave her house untidy when it's a mess as she can't relax and ends up tidying & cleaning during her "alone time" instead of relaxing & wishes that someone else thought about these things too.... 🙄🙄

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't she a stay at home mum with 2 kids at school all day. Damn right your supposed to use your "alone time" to clean & tidy your house Maria. Do you think Phil should come home after work & do it for you?

if you ( male or female) dont work & dont have children at home all day ... not really sure there's any reason to moan about housekeeping & tidying..🥺

Stacey Welsh update *my friend is sort of seeing her ex husband
She is getting a divorce
She is very single, sleeping with the whole town apparently
She didn’t use the give a little money for the surgery according to her ex. Don’t know what went on there.
She has a private gram under her name
She has only fans and that’s what helps pay for the 6 kids

• Wow
  • Haha

alotofpeopleareasking

Chatty Member
Thanks Tattle life. After reading about Mike King here yesterday (after sharing his emotional post and donating) I’m still shook. And now seeing all my friends share his post too, I want to know what to say to them? Who is the other organisation that took him to court that I can follow and donate to instead?
It wasn’t an organisation. He was working alongside someone who was delveloping content and processes /procedures for his school talk programmes. And ripped the ideas off and turned into a nasty vile human to them too. He’s bullied and abused and named and shamed so many people (mental health foundation for one) let alone the absolute nastiness he has sent individuals. He deletes and blocks any posts that challenge him. And his tears and narcissism in his posts are obvious to anyone who has had anything to do with him. Average Joe blogs in nz believes his bullshit and thst he’s the only one doing anything for the well-being of Aotearoa. His comments in the Rock interview are dangerous and extremely ill informed. He twists everything to his own narrative and if you listen you will hear A lot of ‘I’s’ as it’s all about him and his ego. The worst being ‘if you put your faith in the system there’s a better than evens chance your child will die’. Absolutely disgusting and dangerous narrative that many scared and desperate parents will hear. He needs shut down. And don’t even get me started on the 100 suicide letters. (He pushes my buttons)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

AiNZLife

Lol makes sense I just wondered if someone different cause they said "don't ask me who it's about" didn't know if I missd something big
To be honest I’m abit fed up with Skete now. It’s becoming a joke, she seems obsessed with Simone as it’s always only about her and that’s what is making her money so how’s she any different. Don’t see her donating to charities either lol just making money off old news and ripping people apart then circulating her own lies to make her feel like she’s some kind of bloody news outlet let’s be real .

Reactions: 30
As much as if fucking pains me, as I have general disdain for LFYDs, I was a swim teacher in a past life, and Lulu is actually ok here. But what is problematic is he obviously doesn’t have both hands free AND he is hungover. So he’s not being safe. Put your god dam phone done you reckless excise of a parent.

Reactions: 29

Herefortheteabruh

When are brands going to realise that holding a event and Inviting a bunch of narcissists who call them selves influencers or "content creators" to pamper and shower with gifts doesn't make anyone want to buy their products lol. It used to work but now we have all realised they are all just a bunch of self absorbed fuckwits lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm finding Bernadette's lack of empathy for those she owes money to, as well as unpaid employees .... absolutely revolting. Just be grateful you have things you can sell, but sorry that it is 'beneath' you.

My husband is self employed and if any one of our clients couldn't pay their invoice it would put us in a spin.

All whilst she got more tattoos, travelled to America and bought a new vehicle as well as botox and acrylic nails.

Reactions: 28

tryharder

VIP Member
How’s dropping your two young kids off at their aunty’s late at night a devoted mum? Surely this isn’t the case? I hope she has a family member that comes around sleeps there so the don’t get uprooted every night😓
She can’t win here imo. If she’s not working she’s accused of being a bludger. If she is she’s slayed because it’s night work and she’s not with her kids or they are being looked after by someone else. You’re entitled to your opinion. This is mine. I think she’s doing her best by her kids and I respect that.

• Haha
Reactions: 27