New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It came out of nowhere i thought but also think she had a point also! Big ups to hine fronting up and saying something on socials about it and willing to change.

Reactions: 6
Great AirNZ review by Elle herself up now 😂
It’s skycouch or nothing lol because it has room to lie down (duh?)

so that’s super helpful for people thinking about travelling overseas

Reactions: 5

Have to say agree on that one though. When we travelled overseas for the first time with our girl we got the bassinet row. In the end we couldn’t even use it as she was soo big 🙄 next time we did the sky couch and they were a game changer! So much better. We put her on the window seat. Put her seat up only for the sky couch part and it was great as she could fully stretch out in her own seat and we could still be there next to her and still have room ourselves.

Buuuut in regards to her review it wasn’t really the greatest! Could have been better.

Reactions: 3

But would she have gone with the sky couch had her sister not paid for their trip?. Dave himself was pushing for air nz sponsorship in one of his posts. So many influenzas begging for freebies at the moment🤦

Reactions: 8
But would she have gone with the sky couch had her sister not paid for their trip?. Dave himself was pushing for air nz sponsorship in one of his posts. So many influenzas begging for freebies at the moment🤦
I’m that person! However will admit lived in Europe when the kids were small so travel was easier. It’s not hard at that age! Give me this information when both are 2 years old and maybe. But holy heck travelling with under 2’s is a breeze. Over these influencers thinking it’s so hard even Christian did the same.
Gosh, I really should have blogged this years ago and maybe I would have got free stuff 🤣

Reactions: 5
It came out of nowhere i thought but also think she had a point also! Big ups to hine fronting up and saying something on socials about it and willing to change.
I didn’t think there should be a problem it’s clear they are inclusive with their previous shoots a lot more than most other brands. Like she mentioned on the hine stories if that’s all who came forward to be part of the recent photo event then they can’t do much more about that. I feel people like Talz are constantly looking to trend by trying to create a problem or some kind of “gossip” it’s the only way she can be possibly interesting

Reactions: 19
I didn’t think there should be a problem it’s clear they are inclusive with their previous shoots a lot more than most other brands. Like she mentioned on the hine stories if that’s all who came forward to be part of the recent photo event then they can’t do much more about that. I feel people like Talz are constantly looking to trend by trying to create a problem or some kind of “gossip” it’s the only way she can be possibly interesting
Agreed its such a reach, I instantly associate Hine with being an inclusive brand for a wide range of sizes. These social media folks need to just sit back and actually consider if the video or post they are about to make is really and truly warrented.

Reactions: 9
So sick of this, the whole point of following people like this is to find out what they actually recommend, not what random companies pay them to recommend. So boring watching them all plug the same crap.

Reactions: 7
I like real rad food but I can’t stand that they are working with Molly Cocksie

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else feel like Sketes Wisdom Wednesday has now just mostly turned into her followers low key just asking for/expecting money or handouts from other followers?

Reactions: 25
Does anyone else feel like Sketes Wisdom Wednesday has now just mostly turned into her followers low key just asking for/expecting money or handouts from other followers?
Yep some of them are soooo bloody obvious hahaha I can see how it’s tempting though. Hopefully it’s going to people in need

Reactions: 7
Hahaha I was thinking the exact same thing! It’s always the budget is really tight, I’m a single parent, a birthday party is unaffordable for us right now bla bla bla it’s getting a bit ridiculous how often it comes up! I’m a single parent and my budget IS really tight and yet I don’t ask for a hand out via Instagram! I just have to roll my eyes and skip past now. If people need help there are organisations those people can go to that I would happily donate to which ensures that help goes to the right people!

Reactions: 11
Holly May is out the gate but she doesn’t try to hide it so you can’t really be surprised when she posts something ‘hectic’. I actually agree with lots of the stuff she says. I think because she comes out swinging with no filter and a different perspective than most it can be hard to take.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.