New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg has anyone seen leah lights tiktok lives?

She sits there with a microphone infront of her whispering waving chrystals on the screen to "clear" people and then reading their cards 🙄

And anxiety clearing people thru the microphone 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg has anyone seen leah lights tiktok lives?

She sits there with a microphone infront of her whispering waving chrystals on the screen to "clear" people and then reading their cards 🙄

And anxiety clearing people thru the microphone 😆
I just had a look and WHAT THE duck 😵💫😂 she’s literally rubbing bubble wrap

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You probably do not but it's @KIWI_BBW you have been warned 😂
Ahhh it’s burning! I didn’t need to see fun ways with foreskin LOL

What I do find amazing though is the complete change in personality there. Like every profile she has or app she’s on we get a different version. Where’s the angry hectichori 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are we allowed to talk about talz and the hine situation or does she not have enough followers? Thoughts?

Ahhh it’s burning! I didn’t need to see fun ways with foreskin LOL

What I do find amazing though is the complete change in personality there. Like every profile she has or app she’s on we get a different version. Where’s the angry hectichori 😆
I feel sheltered seeing that one. What tf would you want to do that 🤯

Reactions: 2
Are we allowed to talk about talz and the hine situation or does she not have enough followers? Thoughts?
She's over 10k so all fine! This is a bit wild i think, i've always loved Hine and never thought their diversity was an issue but looking at their recent posts/campaigns she may have a point!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.