New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only for north and west auckland 🤣🤣🤣 this was wespac awards for North and west auckland only they have separate for wellignton etc hence why it says auckland north/ west. (Woman eveb says in her video she loaded) So highly doubt any international prob only saying tht to make herself feel better for not placing first. she made it sound like some major big deal but it's only 2 parts of auckland 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and to be closed today to celebrate
for that , think she just needed a excuse for a day off 😬
All of this AND it was PEOPLES CHOICE!! Not even chosen by the organisation running the awards! 🙄🙄 feels very Weetbix Kiwi Kids Triathlon Participation Award lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My pick is Danni Duncan - it’s kinda her niche (well apart from the whole no kids pish)
If it is Danni (I believe it is her too) I wonder how she justifies to herself following and supporting Skete, who gets all her content from Tattle? Remember Danni said everything on here was "gross, disgusting bullying" - I guess that makes her one of us now 😆

Reactions: 11
Show your colours everyone 😂😂😂
“Just over thinking things as usual” so bleeping sulky 🙄 that’s an attention seeking post if I’ve ever seen one.
People are unfollowing BECAUSE nothing is changing with your content, Maria. It’s boring as duck. You literally need to change and switch things up or you become irrelevant - oop, too late!

Reactions: 17
Maybe this is a good thing.

when people part with money, they’ll soon expect value for it.
When they’re not getting it and influencers are mainly sharing with the paid side of the platform will this see people more likely to unfollow and not pay for content

also is it me that thinks it’s double dipping a bit or fully monetizing their platform

ads = paid by the brand, plus gifted product usually too
Followers = paying to get the content or look into their lives

leaves what free exactly? 🤔

Reactions: 9
“Just over thinking things as usual” so bleeping sulky 🙄 that’s an attention seeking post if I’ve ever seen one.
People are unfollowing BECAUSE nothing is changing with your content, Maria. It’s boring as duck. You literally need to change and switch things up or you become irrelevant - oop, too late!
👏🏼
Irrelevant flop remember 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is THE MOST insufferable creature. I had never even heard of her before tattle and after seeing the sort of whiny tit she constantly posts I can confidently say she won’t be getting a penny of my money and if I find out any of my friends follow her let alone contribute to her sedentary lifestyle I will be sending them straight here.

Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣 I'm going to get a lot of hate for this. But I actually enjoy following erin Simpson especially when she does her ads with Zac, they actually compliment each other so well x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣 I'm going to get a lot of hate for this. But I actually enjoy following erin Simpson especially when she does her ads with Zac, they actually compliment each other so well x
Yes you're right between the 2 of them they almost have 1 whole brain so I guess they do compliment each other 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dear Status Anxiety, you make some beautiful bags.I would love this one. If your influencer can't even tell us the name, should they be marketing your product. I'm glad the bag has handles and Renee showed us how to use them though🤦. Too many influenzas get too many products and they don't make the effort to promote effectively. They are working for you, the manufacturers. Is this good enough🤷

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
You do realize it's very hard to get diagnosed? You have to be referred from your gp, actually accepted by a phychatrist and then on the wait list for months. Assessed and then reviewed. Probably because people are becoming more confident to share these struggles as it's always had such a stigma attached to it. Women are also very hard to diagnose because it always gets put down as "hormonal" issues 🙄
My daughter is currently going through an ADHD diagnosis.. it took 2 years just to get the pediatrician appointment. Now we have to wait months just for her to do a 15 minute test on a computer before going back to the pediatrician then will need to see a psychologist, an OT and who knows who else.

Also going through all this with her I've realised I probably also have ADHD but I don't have the money to see someone privately 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 7
new thread ready to go

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.