Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
No doubt Jess will delete the merch if she didn’t go through the right approval process. So here’s some screenshot for evidence!
The kids clothes 🤢🤢

She’s been known to walk into shops in Christchurch saying can you give me stuff for free if I put it on Instagram

And what’s the with soft toys he walks around with? How old is he?
Serious? Who gives a shit if a child carries around a toy, for all we know he could be neurodivergent. Thought tattle was about adults and not their poor kids aye

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

snarkersusie

VIP Member
‘Twas a few months before Christmas and all through the land influencers started grifting as hard as they can…

• Haha
Reactions: 44

louisvuittonbag

Chatty Member
Anyone know why summer is finished with hello fresh?
Hello fresh rung me last week to see why I’d stopped my subscription, and I told them it’s because they use too many influencers, and the girl said a lot of people had said that ! So hopefully they’re getting rid of a lot of them!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

heyteaaaaam

Someone said in Skete’s question box that they unfollowed Stacey Welsh because she’s never farted in front of her husband and if that’s not the funniest reason I’ve ever heard 😂😂😂 which one of you was it 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Not MFM using an incident with her daughter to lure people into paying to be on her close friends list to hear the story. These influencers are SICK

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I really feel for MK, I feel like she has talent in her work. I feel that everyone should be able to express and be themselves (which she did). She never intentionally hurt anyone but she did offend people with her swearing.

What I personally find more offensive is how Jess tries so hard to be hot, like omg the photos she poses are so cringey 🤣 and Jess never works or has talent like MK so I really wish Jess failed tbh
But what it does show is that you need to be marketable and MK swearing didn’t do her any favours and Jess selling herself does
It wasn’t just the swearing, calling your customers cunts isn’t ok, treating her children the way she did wasn’t ok, the way she acted after her first book came out, then accusing people of copying her recipes, which most weren’t even hers to start with, if anyone asked her questions she would get shitty.
She wore a hijab while caking after the mosque shooting, however wore it in a singlet top which made a mockery and showed she was just about being showy.
She was far more problematic than Jess!
Yes magnolia had talent in caking. That’s it.

It wasn’t just the swearing, calling your customers cunts isn’t ok, treating her children the way she did wasn’t ok, the way she acted after her first book came out, then accusing people of copying her recipes, which most weren’t even hers to start with, if anyone asked her questions she would get shitty.
She wore a hijab while caking after the mosque shooting, however wore it in a singlet top which made a mockery and showed she was just about being showy.
She was far more problematic than Jess!
Yes magnolia had talent in caking. That’s it.
And mark my words, she isn’t going anywhere, this is a good restart for her, she will come back with everything in her daughters name, as previously discussed… watch this space, it’s a also a good way to get a lot of sympathy and support so when she comes back more people will “help” her out as they won’t want to see her fail again.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I struggle with Elleherself. When she first had the twins I sent her a kind message telling her that she should be careful using the puppy absorbent pads straight under the twins as they have deoderisers to absorb animal urine thats why they are in the pet section. And she replied back so horribly and then got Dave to also send a message that the puppy pads were super safe and not only for pets but humans too they are 100% cotton and the exact same ones they got from the hospital. and that I should stop worrying about there kids and that I should worry about my obviously perfect Child... wtf...

• Wow
Reactions: 35

AiteThen

Bit late to this but wowee Danni Childfree Duncan is not a fan of her Sunday sticks haha she did not take that well at all
I thought the whole “Danni Childfree Duncan” thing was a joke but I’ve just watched her stories from the past 24 hours and the majority are about not wanting children, or being child free.
I get that there’s an area for everyone on social media, and I 100% respect that she doesn’t want children, but at this stage it feels like she’s trying to convince herself that she’s making the right choice and it’s weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just incase anyone of you pleabs want to know the sex of Scabby Simone’s baby, don’t waste $9 a month…..it’s a boy!!! Come over to her own personal thread where we have all her screenshots from her “bymeacoffee” page.

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 31

hashtagkiwi

EmCult proudly went to a retreat for the weekend whilst totally sick and full of snot. Did she not learn anything in covid times?!! She's just done a whole Patreon post about the snot. Great content.
Pleased one of her cult members spoke up...
Screenshot_20221017-135152_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221018-131554_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Sleeping on your side clears out your brain waste and helps prevent dementia.
My father mainly slept on his side, got a rapid form of dementia and was gone within a couple of months, though I guess I should trust medical advice from someone who went to turkey for a dodgy hair transplant, and likes to lie in the sun on holiday for months in end, perhaps the Fitbit helps prevent melanoma too. How ignorant of me.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Love for your dad is whinging about how hard building a multi-million dollar beach front mansion filled with gifted things home is. Poor guy. Hope the stress doesn’t make his hair fall out.
Came here for exactly this reason. Oh please, tell us how hard it is to have your spouse away from home and have to take care of your two children when you do not have a full time job, have a NANNY, and have one of your children in all day school.

Seriously, my spouse and I work full time, have two children under the age of 4 and we haven't had an overseas holiday in years. Yes, we have bad days, and we say things to our kids that we regret, but I'm not going to pat you on the head and give you extra sympathy for simply dealing with what's expected of adults with children.

Go cry into your pool with the "PERFECT" tiles and see if you can fill it up by the time Mark gets home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Pentothal

VIP Member
She seemed to step away from it all quietly and organically, it just slowly decreased

no major announcement, or attention seeking fanfare.

it’s like she chose not to be on it much any More and did just that.
Sleeping on your side clears out your brain waste and helps prevent dementia.
Omg influencers and their medical comments. That was like Renee Stewart last night posting - if your baby is choking, instead of back slaps you blow into their mouth to force the FB into one lung so the other can still function. My reporting finger is getting overuse syndrome. Influencers should stick to what they know, not what they think they know. Posts like those are dangerous😡

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Skete ripping her content straight from tattle with her latest question box... shouldn't expect any less from the wannabe influencer. Just another 'creator' to never have an original idea for their content 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28