New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder too if the guys banter just drowned her out or if she just zoned out. Once Hayley was on board I found that she talked a lot more than Megan did and she has more to add in conversations. I also don't remember Megan really reading out txts coming in or introducing listeners who call in either. I agree re the alcohol and also find it cringe sometimes when Hayley talks about not wanting kids after what went down 😬
Yes 💯 why I don’t like Hayley, Megan was booted after having a kid and she’s all anti kids- have some respect! her comments on children are spitting in Megan’s face.

Reactions: 12
Anyone know who jayjays boyfriend is? From the tiny bit I’ve seen in pics he looks young again. I thought maybe her and flynny might have a wee fling but think he has a new girlfriend

Reactions: 1
The retail price isn’t what people earn in their pocket you realise that ? 🤣 their business has been around for years I hope that when mine has been around that long I am in a nicer property too why not you don’t work hard to not have nicer things in life
You don’t say! Wow I had no idea, thanks for the insight!
Yeah not bagging them for working hard & they seem like lovely people, good on them for achieving what they have.
In my opinion $2,000 for a 250gm jar of honey in a flash little wooden box is fucked & the mark up on that has gotta be horrendous & I can say that if I want 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You don’t say! Wow I had no idea, thanks for the insight!
Yeah not bagging them for working hard & they seem like lovely people, good on them for achieving what they have.
In my opinion $2,000 for a 250gm jar of honey in a flash little wooden box is fucked & the mark up on that has gotta be horrendous & I can say that if I want 🤷‍♀️
Woah intense reply I think you need some fresh air 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I just being bitchy or does this reek “tone deaf” given hardships lots of people are going through? Dripping in LV head to toe. Have a second hand wardrobe account on Insta too. Why though? She doesn’t need the $$
Greed.

Reactions: 5
I'm with Holly . Like why couldn't he post that story post on his main page 🤔 it's all very messy both in the wrong in some ways . And the performative hori voice is not a vibe at all even
My understanding is that Quaks is not using a performative Hori voice, that is their voice, which they have been bullied for frequently as they grew up. Im not with Holly on this, mainly because I take objection to her 'you're not Maori enough' because you are white bs. Its a very colonised view point, and although 'white passing Maori' do not experience the exact same discrimination because of our skin colour, being told we have no right to do things because of said white skin is rubbish and is in my opinion a very colonised way of looking at things. I 100% appreciate the priveledge that my white skin gets me, however it doesn't make me any less Maori than my ancestors and other Whanau members, or restricted in what I can fight against. The white passing, 1/4 Maori BS is incredibly damaging IMO.

Reactions: 22
So, teach me about instagrammers and their engagement etc. I don't hate follow any of them but I do "hate view" (?!) some of their stories. MFM's freakin memes drive me up the wall. So they are getting engagement from me watching? which is aiding their stats? Gahhh

So, teach me about instagrammers and their engagement etc. I don't hate follow any of them but I do "hate view" (?!) some of their stories. MFM's freakin memes drive me up the wall. So they are getting engagement from me watching? which is aiding their stats? Gahhh
Every time you view their post, story, reel etc it's counted as engagement, although generally it's not the type of engagement influencers want. Comments, saves and shares (and to some extent, likes) are considered currency in the influencer world, hence why you see them begging for these types of engagement

Every time you view their post, story, reel etc it's counted as engagement, although generally it's not the type of engagement influencers want. Comments, saves and shares (and to some extent, likes) are considered currency in the influencer world, hence why you see them begging for these types of engagement
haha love your name
Thanks for that, Ill continue my hate watches....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
of course, that’s just my personal experience with her. I was also deep in the EMcult at the time haha
I just don't see her shutting people down.

Especially yesterday, owning her mistakes and explaining stuff more thoroughly.

EmCult? She aint no blessed in doubles/arise babe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.