New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so rude mentioning how they don't have beer , complaining about how thr prize isn't great and then putting up a pik of him with a a scared kid what an absolute tool, you don't do that to a child and it's a free event so why complain about prizes
I think he was saying they (meaning maybe rainbows end) said it was the booby prize but he said he didn't think so...as in, he liked it

Reactions: 2
So sick of officiallyem moaning all the time! She doesn’t work a 9-5 office job, gets to porter around swimming at her leisure, sends her kids to school and kindy, and then moans on the occasion she actually has to parent! Honestly does my head in

Reactions: 14
Yea, I’m the same. It’s become the game of who can dominate more … Vaughan or Hayley. The dynamic with Megan was much better. Not so ego driven.
God Vaughan Is so annoying. I actually really enjoyed when he was away and it was just hayley and Fletch.

Reactions: 6
Is she implying they would normally be doing stuff? Lol!!!.chill is the norm for them!
Yeah who is she kidding. We watch her make up any and every excuse in the book to stay home and now she is acting as if its such a drag and she wishes she could do stuff!!!! MFM we all know your biggest wish is Level 4 Covid lockdown. Thats your absolute dream!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Emily writes may be private on Instagram, but as an author and “journalist” on public websites, surely we can still tattle on her? Correct me if I’m wrong though! Either way, my experience with her is she is very two faced, and for someone who wants inclusiveness in our society, if you don’t agree with her on anything she shuts you down and can be very hypocritical.
yes! I will never forget her bagging out a type of therapy for autistic children, my view of her changed completely from that moment. I liked her before that.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This meme is all I can think of when I see this chick 😭 please for the love of god don’t make this trendy 🙏🏾 anyone remember her story when her dad saw em for the first time & was like ‘wtf is wrong with your eyebrows 🤣
Laminated eyebrows are foul !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly cant stand to listen anymore. Megan fitted in better I think. Haley kinda takes over a lot. Whole thing was so sad for her to leave.
I prefer Hayley.

Megan started becoming like jayjay. Acting like "I'm just a dumb lady who gossips alot" vibe.

Though I think all female presenters seemed to get typed cast like that. I blame billy from saw aka Polly Gillespie

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find if bleeping weird that they use different names everywhere, like kind of dodgy? The only other people I’ve come across online that do that are criminals, divorced woman and tattlers.
yeah the diff names just give Sex work vibes 🤣 or stripper names vibes i know it's different but like 🥴😳

Reactions: 1
I believe it’s Holly May and Shaneel
That makes sense I guess, I didn't pick that since Shaneel isn't mentioned in here at all. Anyone wanna share their thoughts on it?? I'm curious to know what people think. I'm a Holly May Stan so I can't help but be on her side 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.