New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever bought the business is an idiot for not severely cutting the price when Marnie took all her followers. Why you would have bought a business based mainly around the personality of that business is beyond me.

It's going to be very hard to replicate Marnie's success with that business cause you kinda need to be nuts like her.
You can also see online how much she was asking for the business, its pretty crap too that she made a new page so there isn't as many followers on the new insta.

Reactions: 4
I prefer Hayley.

Megan started becoming like jayjay. Acting like "I'm just a dumb lady who gossips alot" vibe.

Though I think all female presenters seemed to get typed cast like that. I blame billy from saw aka Polly Gillespie
I still listen to the FVH podcast I like Hayley. I like Megan too but was very clear that was time for her to move on she is a smart woman but constantly playing dumb was annoying. But I do hate how things ended she deserved a proper goodbye. i follow her on insta but omg her ads are so annoying look so fake regardless what she is promoting it just sounds fake 😂
The current show in my opinion condones excessive drinking. They are constantly talking about how many bottles of wine Hayley drank the day before or on the weekends and whisky in Vaughan’s case. Alcohol culture is so normal in NZ that I don’t think they realise they are doing it. But overall still like listening to them.

Reactions: 10
That makes sense I guess, I didn't pick that since Shaneel isn't mentioned in here at all. Anyone wanna share their thoughts on it?? I'm curious to know what people think. I'm a Holly May Stan so I can't help but be on her side 🤷‍♀️

I'm with Holly . Like why couldn't he post that story post on his main page 🤔 it's all very messy both in the wrong in some ways . And the performative hori voice is not a vibe at all even
she really is bleeping clueless huh 🤯😧
I can't believe she doesn't know. It's all I've seen on my IG and TT. I never knew about it until now tho... Naidoc

Attachments

I still listen to the FVH podcast I like Hayley. I like Megan too but was very clear that was time for her to move on she is a smart woman but constantly playing dumb was annoying. But I do hate how things ended she deserved a proper goodbye. i follow her on insta but omg her ads are so annoying look so fake regardless what she is promoting it just sounds fake 😂
The current show in my opinion condones excessive drinking. They are constantly talking about how many bottles of wine Hayley drank the day before or on the weekends and whisky in Vaughan’s case. Alcohol culture is so normal in NZ that I don’t think they realise they are doing it. But overall still like listening to them.
I wonder too if the guys banter just drowned her out or if she just zoned out. Once Hayley was on board I found that she talked a lot more than Megan did and she has more to add in conversations. I also don't remember Megan really reading out txts coming in or introducing listeners who call in either. I agree re the alcohol and also find it cringe sometimes when Hayley talks about not wanting kids after what went down 😬

Reactions: 6
They own nz health foods company & manuka south honey.
No wonder they own such a beautiful house/property with the price of these 😳
Chuck it on afterpay 😂
The retail price isn’t what people earn in their pocket you realise that ? 🤣 their business has been around for years I hope that when mine has been around that long I am in a nicer property too why not you don’t work hard to not have nicer things in life

Reactions: 4
Claudia Conaglen is so obvlivious and tone deaf to anything in the real world. Also never acknowledges her immense privileged life. I wonder how much they spend on food each week, they are always eating out.

Reactions: 1
Probably ABA and she's right ABA is abuse.
[/QUOTE]
Agree.
I’ve not read a lot of her stuff but have seen some things. Off to read more to form a well rounded opinion on Emily 🤣

Reactions: 3
And who still goes around saying they have lonely branded stuff after the nutters they’ve turned out to be 🤦🏽‍♀️
she must not realise what happened with the lonely brand. I haven't seen anyone promote them in a long time. if they give her free bras though she won't care

Reactions: 5
I really hope Marnie advocates for Mack soon rather than primarily relying on gut health and what have you, please. Also, can afford thermomix and month long trip for family of five, surely a washing machine is no biggie! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.