New Zealand Influencers and Public Figures #10 NZ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand her using her full name for when she was working as a lawyer. I don’t think that’s dodgy. And she did court work so if she kept her maiden name professionally that’s not unusual although I think she quit around the same time she got married.

She talked about it a little when she renamed her original blog from Gin and rosewater…
Oh wow. I didn’t realise she had been around for so long. She looks quite different in that picture , and has adapted and moved her platform quite a lot to keep relevant

Reactions: 1
I find it weird that Marnie build up a large following for her business account then changed it to personal and made a new page for the business with much less followers.
But also the new owner is probably still finding their niche. I feel like Marnie could at least still tag the business page when she still wears clothes from her old label though.
Whoever bought the business is an idiot for not severely cutting the price when Marnie took all her followers. Why you would have bought a business based mainly around the personality of that business is beyond me.

It's going to be very hard to replicate Marnie's success with that business cause you kinda need to be nuts like her.

Reactions: 10
For a private school girl Ellie’s grammar is awful - like when she says ‘I seen it’ instead of ‘I saw it’ - one of those grammatical things that bugs the tit out of me.

I like Ellie for the most part though, the new dog is so cute! But weird how she had to get her parents permission to get him, like she’s a teenager and not a grown married woman!
Maybe her parents were paying for the dog lol 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's not talking about hot water beach in coromandel that everyone knows. Anyway someone else commented and said the place she went is near kawhia. I remember seeing an article on stuff or something about it recently. Which I guess is how Shoshannah herself knows about it. Dunno why she can't share that instead of being secretive and gatekeeping it. Or if she really wants to keep it private and not advertise it, go there and don't post on social media about it at all.
Oh sorry I hadn't seen her latest few posts - I just saw awhile back and am familiar with the area from family holidays as a kid and was like that names no secret its literally called Hot Water Beach 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Officiallyems is public though, just saying.
Oh I thought it was the Emilywrites one, cos she’s def private

For a private school girl Ellie’s grammar is awful - like when she says ‘I seen it’ instead of ‘I saw it’ - one of those grammatical things that bugs the tit out of me.

I like Ellie for the most part though, the new dog is so cute! But weird how she had to get her parents permission to get him, like she’s a teenager and not a grown married woman!
Maybe cos she’s lives on their property??

Reactions: 1
I literally cannot stand Uncle Tics. He 100% puts them on, when it’s convenient he doesn’t tic much at all. Certainly nothing like the videos he posts 🙄
Do you know him personally? I don't think he puts them on at all. He has even made a video explaining his videos with his tiks in them. No he doesn't always tik, the videos are edited down from around 1hour of filming.

Reactions: 8
And how would a person on America know this? I’m not sure they are made up, and doing some research on Tourette’s it’s quite easy to see how tics present very differently in people, in different situations, and under different circumstances/pressures. I don’t follow him, but have seen. It’s pretty constant for him, and I’m not sure playing it up when you are getting your hair cut or attempting to use boiling water is a gimmick. I see him making the best of a really tough situation. Yeah he’s likely capitalising on it , but I can’t even imagine having to live with all of that daily.
I believe it is possible for some people to suppress their ticks for a limited time. But their have to let them out at some stage and just be like a mass of tics. BILLIE Eilish has talked about this with her tics. So that would explain how he might be able to be still for a tā moko ...

Reactions: 4
God I wish someone would capture Edna and her husband and submit it to influencers in the wild 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Influencers have been invited to rainbows end night lights tonight, and see clint randell using it for his kids bday party woundered if he had to pay for it

• Wow
  • Haha
On FVM- zm stuff.

Megan didn’t want to leave or chose to. The people above made an executive decision. The show rated better when Hayley covered for her.

F&V didn’t chose it and also found out at the same time as Megan, so it came as a shock to them too. It’s the nature of the business - which I think is absolutely brutal.

There is some chat Megan wasn’t as invested anymore and her friendship with fletch has cooled massive even before hand.

Megan was guttered and after the meeting didn’t return to air. Vaughan also was guttered by it. But the boys can’t do much about it when they need their jobs too.

Shame on zm and Ross boss. Poor Megan as breakfast radio is golden and she worked there for 8years
Honestly cant stand to listen anymore. Megan fitted in better I think. Haley kinda takes over a lot. Whole thing was so sad for her to leave.

Honestly cant stand to listen anymore. Megan fitted in better I think. Haley kinda takes over a lot. Whole thing was so sad for her to leave.
Yea, I’m the same. It’s become the game of who can dominate more … Vaughan or Hayley. The dynamic with Megan was much better. Not so ego driven.

Influencers have been invited to rainbows end night lights tonight, and see clint randell using it for his kids bday party woundered if he had to pay for it

He's so rude mentioning how they don't have beer , complaining about how thr prize isn't great and then putting up a pik of him with a a scared kid what an absolute tool, you don't do that to a child and it's a free event so why complain about prizes

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.