Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know from experience that it doesn’t matter people saying this to you as a FTM but I still would love to tell Elle to relax a bit more and go with the flow. I think she has a really perfectionist personality which is mega relatable - we used to work in the same field so I get it and I’m a relatively new mum too. But she over engineers/researches everything about those babies and stresses about any change to routine that I think she probably hypes herself up and makes it worse…Not sure the point of my post here because I do sympathise with her and I did the exact same so with twins it must be so much harder!

But if she lowered her expectations it might help her? The tents are a good idea but the “practice” nap in them seems so OTT. It’s just a dark space for them I’m not sure it needs a trial run lol
She’s a first time mum-with twins no less.I think she’s overwhelmed and overthinking everything but at least she has the babies best interests at heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Simone15

VIP Member
I wonder too if the guys banter just drowned her out or if she just zoned out. Once Hayley was on board I found that she talked a lot more than Megan did and she has more to add in conversations. I also don't remember Megan really reading out txts coming in or introducing listeners who call in either. I agree re the alcohol and also find it cringe sometimes when Hayley talks about not wanting kids after what went down 😬
Yes 💯 why I don’t like Hayley, Megan was booted after having a kid and she’s all anti kids- have some respect! her comments on children are spitting in Megan’s face.

hereforthefreebies

Naaaah I’m with Katie. She’s a health professional + has does a shit tonne of advocating for the vaccine & general H&S at this time - did you really think she’d BF her girl in dirty scrubs, like really?!

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Ok I'm sorry but this is so infuriating....does she realize that the farmers don't get all the money and that the supermarkets take their chunk. She is making it sound like the price hikes is because of farmers...

Does she not realise she could be ordering from anchor etc direct and they would give them a commercial price as bulk same with milk/cream that's what most food buisness do, not very smart. She only seems to use gilmours is it because everything can be ready made for her from there 😆

Goestothehead

VIP Member
Why the heck would you wear that jacket when going on the luge?!?!?!?!

1- it's white and long literally will b dragging on ground

2- they say no loose clothing and it's so long it could get caught up underneath causing an accident!

Wtf simone we know you don't baby proof but are you also that thick for your own safety?

Attachments

• Haha
How!?

I am a solo Mum & lived on the sole parent support for a few years as I couldn’t work due to some health issues. I’ve literally just paid off the debt I incurred while on a benefit 6 years after coming off it! I used to get $385 a week and paid 25% of that in rent. Any benefit should only be used as a stop gap when you need it, not as a long term source of income (unless you are sick or disabled). I find this so hard to believe.
This is what fucks me off. People like you are legitimately struggling, you don’t get free hellofresh every weekend I bet you don’t have any extra income coming in. She prob has a cuzzy at WINZ letting her get away with ripping the system😏

Ok, this is why I would never want to be an influencer shoving my kids face in posts. They are such innocent precious wee things and this world is full of fuckers. People can think these things but to ask them is a different story. I don’t understand why Renee is even gives them their 2 mins of fame? Is it for attention? My hubby would be so fucking mad if people were being awful about my kids looks…..

Attachments

• Wow
Magnolia kitchen are doing mystery bags. I wonder if it’s her way of clearing short dated stock that no one is buying

• Haha