New Zealand Influencers #62

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaand so we’ve finally got the REAL reason LiTtLe GiRLie SwiRLiE Hannah stopped breast feeding! ….so after two years she could FINALLY get a #spon retinol facial! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Get outta town, if they’re married to an influencer and feature on their socials then they’re fair game. We rip on Trent and Dave Dingwall, we all know where they work and where they live, what’s the difference?

Reactions: 27
Aaand so we’ve finally got the REAL reason LiTtLe GiRLie SwiRLiE Hannah stopped breast feeding! ….so after two years she could FINALLY get a #spon retinol facial! 🙄🙄
Came here to see if anyone thought this too! I immediately thought the same thing 🙄 the whole cold turkey weaning made me a little suspicious because that’s definitely not recommended, kinda figured she was in a hurry for something lol

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Came here to see if anyone thought this too! I immediately thought the same thing 🙄 the whole cold turkey weaning made me a little suspicious because that’s definitely not recommended, kinda figured she was in a hurry for something lol
Right!
I KNEW it was for selfish reasons and the whole “omg I feel so guilty for depriving Winnie Girl!! waa waa” schtick was BS! She defs just wants to be able to attend events and brand trips that she gets to go away for! 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Right!
I KNEW it was for selfish reasons and the whole “omg I feel so guilty for depriving Winnie Girl!! waa waa” schtick was BS! She defs just wants to be able to attend events and brand trips that she gets to go away for! 🙄🙄
But according to dr Morgan and Edna, retinol is 💫sAfE💫 for Breastfeeding.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
He’s an influencer by association 🤪

who looks after Summers kids while she’s at the gym? I’m assuming her eldest isn’t actually legally old enough. And Dan was away for a month/is assumed moved out.

I had started wondering he has moved out he seems to have the kids alot more on his page 😳

Reactions: 2
Get outta town, if they’re married to an influencer and feature on their socials then they’re fair game. We rip on Trent and Dave Dingwall, we all know where they work and where they live, what’s the difference?
It was more the extra steps taken to obtain the info

Trent’s has always been shared openly on Simone’s, so I get that (or was was early on, I don’t follow now so can’t speak for what’s shared now)

the other person I don’t know them, sorry.

if the job/profession has been openly shared, then my apologies, I was just asking a question

then if no, it feels off to me, he’s not actively involved in social media by his choice, just the snippets she puts up

Reactions: 9
It was more the extra steps taken to obtain the info

Trent’s has always been shared openly on Simone’s, so I get that (or was was early on, I don’t follow now so can’t speak for what’s shared now)

the other person I don’t know them, sorry.

if the job/profession has been openly shared, then my apologies, I was just asking a question

then if no, it feels off to me, he’s not actively involved in social media by his choice, just the snippets she puts up
google his name and it’s the first thing that comes up lol was hardly any extra steps

Attachments

Reactions: 12
google his name and it’s the first thing that comes up lol was hardly any extra steps
According to some people in the social media world, it’s unhinged to google and fb search peoples names 😂😂 but frankly, we can do whatever the duck we want because they aren’t the police

Reactions: 12
Meh as Finau said the other day, we only know what we know because of what they tell us! If Maria wants to share her husband's name, what he does for work, where she lives etc etc etc then she needs to expect people are going to join some dots!

This goes with ALL influencers and anyone who shares of social media!

Reactions: 20
Their last place was a rental. I guess they can’t afford the mortgage since Geoff lost his job at the car yard and hasn’t seemed to have found anything since.
She is such a liar. I knew her empire would finally reveal itself to be nothing but tit talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 5