New Zealand Influencers #62

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My morning thoughts

MFM - I have never seen anyone take their own food to a restaurant? Surely there would have been something there she could eat? Also things must be getting tight financially as she is cutting back on items. Hmmm maybe cut back on the pies? Get a wee part time job? It will be good for you MFM.

Did anyone else see that Jamie Upton has a gifted pram? Engaged to one of the richest men in the country and still accepts a gifted item? Surely out of anyone she could afford her own?

What the hell was that “reduction” Molly made????? And mash in the sandwich???? NO.

Danni Duncan doesn’t want people posting her address online. Don’t worry Danni I won’t post it (it’s not allowed anyway) but I’m still going to be nosey as tit.

Reactions: 11
My morning thoughts

MFM - I have never seen anyone take their own food to a restaurant? Surely there would have been something there she could eat? Also things must be getting tight financially as she is cutting back on items. Hmmm maybe cut back on the pies? Get a wee part time job? It will be good for you MFM.

Did anyone else see that Jamie Upton has a gifted pram? Engaged to one of the richest men in the country and still accepts a gifted item? Surely out of anyone she could afford her own?

What the hell was that “reduction” Molly made????? And mash in the sandwich???? NO.

Danni Duncan doesn’t want people posting her address online. Don’t worry Danni I won’t post it (it’s not allowed anyway) but I’m still going to be nosey as tit.
Her house will be easy to find
1. Look for the oldest, mustiest house in the worst suburb of CC.
2. Look for a woman dressed like a grandpa chasing a cat down the road.
3. No trampoline out the front or back but a catery situation instead.
4. Salvation Army VAN consistently dropping off oldy worldy furniture daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her house will be easy to find
1. Look for the oldest, mustiest house in the worst suburb of CC.
2. Look for a woman dressed like a grandpa chasing a cat down the road.
3. No trampoline out the front or back but a catery situation instead.
4. Salvation Army VAN consistently dropping off oldy worldy furniture daily.
Dead!
don’t forget the catio

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have two pet peeves with ”infulences” at the moment.

1. Why do they persist in showing photos where their children’s faces are covered. Don’t get me wrong, I agree with keeping children off the internet, but what is the purpose of showing a photo where you have random blobs over their faces. I mean what is the point of the photo? What do they hope people get from it? By the time the blobs have covered the faces, it distracts from the small piece of remaining photo so why not just post a photo that doesn’t involve kids?

2. Eversoditzy… opps I mean eversobritty ;) is away on holiday in the USA. She is so far removed from real society, that it annoys me. That trip must be costing a bomb. It’s great that they can afford it but i often think of the mums/dads who are struggling with the cost of living, watching her flaunt her trip all over instagram wondering what negative impact it will be having on them. Im not against them having a wonderful time, but when she goes from posting a handful of stories everyday to posting way more, I cant help but feel that there is a certain element of showing off involved.
I've been wondering if Aaron makes a killing as a dairy farmer/share milker?? Can anyone elighten us lol
I guess they save money by her homeschooling and not paying daycare feed etc too. Plus I think she made a bit of coin selling her oils as a side hustle too.
But yes she has always come across as a bit show offy.

Reactions: 3
Mole… it’s pronounced ‘FoCARcha’ (spelling it incorrectly so you understand). Not focosha you thick tit.

Reactions: 5
I went to check out her fb and found this 😬
I had an awful experience when my teen booked a lesson. It was sub par and she didn't supply items that were supposed to be included and she ignored all attempts at contact. A total con artist preying on the young. Yuk.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Firstly. The gravy WTF?
secondly nails need a backfill mole.
---

She’s working hard. Facebook status now In a relationship- don’t think it’s her lunch.
Oh my god. The amount of pressure her nails must be under when they’re that grown out! Girl go get them fixed before you do some serious damage 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1