New Zealand Influencers #62

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No ones gonna talk about how dirty mollys house was in her cooking stories? 🙃 the oven, the piece of hair in the fridge, the dirt on the ground where she put the focaccia to rest 🤮🤮
BAHAHA your name should be MickeyEAGLEeyes. Classic.
Was just thinking about where those FOCOSHIA fingers had been (in her ears digging around).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I don't understand why influencers... I'm looking at you Rebecca... take a 'break' from their socials, then come back and tell everyone how much they loved it?
"Oh it was so amazing to not post/not log on" well ffs why are you back then?
If it was so good for your mental health/nervous system/whatever weird tit you want to spin it as, then WHY come back to it at all? Literally no one is forcing you to have an online presence. Make it make sense 🫠

Reactions: 17
It doesn't exactly sound like Rebecca was living the dream with 3 sick kids in Niue. I wonder if she managed to scam her parents into redoing their house while they found their ancestral land in a poolo or whatever they were doing.

I'm tempted to report Finau for a welfare check for her mental heath. She's only just got her children back, they're old enough to read that, and clearly they don't keep her going. The whole thing is a disaster. I know she has BPD but if she's going to post that on the internet, she can expect consequences.

Reactions: 16
I am 100% unhinged and my ADHD brain loves chasing the crumbs. A few years ago I sourced the floor plan of a certain influencers house to figure out where she was hiding her husband 🤣 have since lost all interest in her dull life.
Talking of ADHD anyone got proof of life on Rebecca Keil?
I remember that! 😆😆
Ahh in the good old days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It doesn't exactly sound like Rebecca was living the dream with 3 sick kids in Niue. I wonder if she managed to scam her parents into redoing their house while they found their ancestral land in a poolo or whatever they were doing.

I'm tempted to report Finau for a welfare check for her mental heath. She's only just got her children back, they're old enough to read that, and clearly they don't keep her going. The whole thing is a disaster. I know she has BPD but if she's going to post that on the internet, she can expect consequences.
Her kids literally follow her on Insta. Imagine seeing that at school, or afterwards seeing as you can’t have phones at school now’s how sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Call me a TC but I don't understand the text message o_O
Can she not get out of bed? Where's chicken?
She's got all sorts wrong with her hasn't she.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
My great adventure. Go get a job. Be present for your kids…. Going to walk the North Island then was saying about doing the same in Australia… 😤😤😤. Seriously
My husband knows of this dropkick.
He's a freeloading fuckwit, and apparently his partner just had a baby??

Apparently walks only about 10km a day, stays with a mate then his mate drops him back where he was the day before.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
My husband knows of this dropkick.
He's a freeloading fuckwit, and apparently his partner just had a baby??

Apparently walks only about 10km a day, stays with a mate then his mate drops him back where he was the day before.
He sure comes across as a fuckwit. His baby is around 10 months old now. But continued his walk when his baby was around 5 months old.
Haha I did wonder if that was the case with his mate. If he really wanted to properly walk nz he would do the likes of the Te Araroa track and stay in the doc huts along the way.

Reactions: 7
My great adventure. Go get a job. Be present for your kids…. Going to walk the North Island then was saying about doing the same in Australia… 😤😤😤. Seriously
He gives me the major ick....his teeth 🤢🤢🤮🤮 He goes on like he has met all these awesome people along the way, like we should know who they are. Get a job you numpty!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
A woman I know walked the length of NZ to fundraise for gynaecological cancer. Now that's a worthy cause. Not funding some druggie idiot wandering around.

Reactions: 23
How is she so bleeping oblivious?! She does nothing all day and yet had never googled to find out what supports her child may need, what help is out there or find a facebook group about navigating the school system for disabled/neurodivergent children. Blows my mind how little she does as a parent and how she expects everything to land in her lap.
IMG_3076.png

• Angry
Reactions: 16
How is she so bleeping oblivious?! She does nothing all day and yet had never googled to find out what supports her child may need, what help is out there or find a facebook group about navigating the school system for disabled/neurodivergent children. Blows my mind how little she does as a parent and how she expects everything to land in her lap.
View attachment 3015620
I’m sorry but either her kids go to a terrible school or they aren’t as severe as other students. No way a good teacher/Senco would miss this. However, be interesting how much is Maria pushing for something or just ignoring it.

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but either her kids go to a terrible school or they aren’t as severe as other students. No way a good teacher/Senco would miss this. However, be interesting how much is Maria pushing for something or just ignoring it.
She’s insane. How has she not heard of SENCO? That is basic stuff and she’s been going on about her kids being neurodivergent for years. She exists in such a bubble and it must suck so must for her kids. She needs to read less of her own fantasy tit and more information about education.

She’s supposed to be a stay at home mum, she should do less of the stay at home part and more of the mum part! How is she not embarrassed!!

Reactions: 23