New Zealand Influencers #62

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think shes recycling an old pic of their lunch boxes? šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ i mean its a possibility...
I just went back and looked for the one I was thinking of and my apologies MFM, they ARE different! My mistake, my mistake šŸ™„šŸ™„

IMG_1279.jpeg
IMG_1277.jpeg
IMG_1278.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just look at popcorn and think by the time lunch or break comes round it will be all soggy.šŸ¤¢

How is that lunch box even a balanced diet, let alone enough, by way of quality calories, to meet their growing requirements. No wonder poor Chloe is hungry after school. What about some protein in that lunch box and some good fats. That's a carbohydrate overload and not good carbs either.
And itā€™s all ā€œwhiteā€ carb those kilojoules get burnt off so quickly, her kids must be hungry all the time

• Sad
Reactions: 5
In reply to those asking about Phil's job in the last thread:

Call yourselves Tattle Detectives, c'mon guys haha I'll take one for the team. Found it on Strava, he shows where he bikes to and from each day lol he works for Compaq Industries, in tech service '
For more than 35 years, Compac has been manufacturing and supplying Fuel Dispensers and Dispenser Technology to refuelling stations around the world.'

whatever this means lol.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Call yourselves Tattle Detectives, c'mon guys haha I'll take one for the team. Found it on Strava, he shows where he bikes to and from each day lol he works for Compaq Industries, in tech service '
For more than 35 years, Compac has been manufacturing and supplying Fuel Dispensers and Dispenser Technology to refuelling stations around the world.'

whatever this means lol.
Sounds boring as!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

whatever this means lol.
This is also clear from his LinkedIn profile, but ... wow šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just dawned on me that MFMs husband's name sounds like some sort of disease šŸ¤£ Phil Foy šŸ¤£ "Sorry, I can't come into work today as I have the PhilFoys".

• Haha
Reactions: 15

whatever this means lol.
Heā€™s not on social media as per tattle should we be bringing it up?

we saw how unhinged stuff got around someone else

my bad if he is

Reactions: 12

whatever this means lol.
He's probably a software engineer or a developer or something then lol

Reactions: 2
Heā€™s not on social media as per tattle should we be bringing it up?

we saw how unhinged stuff got around someone else

my bad if he is
I don't think it counts does it? He is married to Mangeres biggest flop and she features him on her socials. He doesn't necessarily need to be on socials himself?

Reactions: 7
Heā€™s an influencer by association šŸ¤Ŗ

who looks after Summers kids while sheā€™s at the gym? Iā€™m assuming her eldest isnā€™t actually legally old enough. And Dan was away for a month/is assumed moved out.

Reactions: 6
But Conman said her sentence was not to do with fraud and alluded to the fact it was nothing to do with money. One of the questions asked was about whether judge took into account she had kids. Iā€™m sorry but kids or notā€¦ that should make no difference to sentencing, you canā€™t dish out different sentences dependant on family life! There is also talk about fighting for compensationā€¦ā€¦itā€™s wild!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Of course Conman would want extra free money on top of the free money she already got, from family and concerned people from her GFM.

Reactions: 5
But Conman said her sentence was not to do with fraud and alluded to the fact it was nothing to do with money. One of the questions asked was about whether judge took into account she had kids. Iā€™m sorry but kids or notā€¦ that should make no difference to sentencing, you canā€™t dish out different sentences dependant on family life! There is also talk about fighting for compensationā€¦ā€¦itā€™s wild!
I'm the ultimate TC but going to ask anyway. Why is she allowed out if she's on home d?

Reactions: 1
Fark Oā€™le Mol is just the gift that just keeps giving! Do some real estate StUdY instead of freeloading
ā€œFAAACOsheea or however you say itā€ šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø ā€¦.yeeea close enough Doris šŸ™„šŸ™„
Oof I reeeeally didnā€™t need to witness her shoving that ā€œscramā€ in her gob!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3