New Zealand Influencers #62

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ouch I just hurt myself from eye rolling at the news that “old aunty shazz dog” has her own podcast now. Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Elleherselfdongwellchrisp really needs to read the room.😔

First she's posting all the snacks and huge food shop they have done so they can have real food in Fiji.

Screenshot_20240623_205336_Facebook.jpg

Now she's moaning she has the symptoms of a cold - have the decency to check you aren't covid positive before taking it to Fiji. Their hospital couldn't cope if she infected a plane load.

But she's telling us her magic welleclub citrus drink will cure her if drunk warm, and to add insult she's eating her children's left overs because, you know, times are tough in the Dingwell house
Screenshot_20240625_082228_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240625_083855_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240625_082328_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Get outta town, if they’re married to an influencer and feature on their socials then they’re fair game. We rip on Trent and Dave Dingwall, we all know where they work and where they live, what’s the difference?
I am 100% unhinged and my ADHD brain loves chasing the crumbs. A few years ago I sourced the floor plan of a certain influencers house to figure out where she was hiding her husband 🤣 have since lost all interest in her dull life.
Talking of ADHD anyone got proof of life on Rebecca Keil?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is there a rave thread for nz influencers. Is there such thing as unproblematic Instagram accounts that do a few ads but don’t flog their kids for a hello fresh box and a new Dyson? Would love to hear any recs if such accounts exist

Reactions: 8
Is there a rave thread for nz influencers. Is there such thing as unproblematic Instagram accounts that do a few ads but don’t flog their kids for a hello fresh box and a new Dyson? Would love to hear any recs if such accounts exist
Who would you consider worthy of the conversation?
If there is to be, start one!

Reactions: 7
Hi Rebecca 👋
Thanks for replying so fast!
Also are peeps still paying for her to butcher/burt their brows? Or is that fixation over?
PS that cat was safer in the wild.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
No ones gonna talk about how dirty mollys house was in her cooking stories? 🙃 the oven, the piece of hair in the fridge, the dirt on the ground where she put the focaccia to rest 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
No ones gonna talk about how dirty mollys house was in her cooking stories? 🙃 the oven, the piece of hair in the fridge, the dirt on the ground where she put the focaccia to rest 🤮🤮
I think it was in front of the fireplace haha so would've been ash and bits of wood. They're a real witch to keep tidy I gotta say

I just can't believe she uses those lunchboxes still!
The lunchboxes are fine. They hold 6.5 cups of food and accessorise with 2.5cup leakproof silo containers for soups, rice, hot lunches. They’re fine for adults, and with the silo also fine for teens… it’s the non nutritious but spacious rubbish she stacks it with that’s the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why the duck would you post this on the internet? She needs her kids removed.
I came here to say I really hope she’s seeing a mental health professional and not just relying on seasonings verbal diarrhoea ramblings and the inspirational posts she shares.
We only see what she shares, and what she shares is super concerning - if that’s only the ✨1%✨ then the 99% we don’t see will be very very bad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I came here to say I really hope she’s seeing a mental health professional and not just relying on seasonings verbal diarrhoea ramblings and the inspirational posts she shares.
We only see what she shares, and what she shares is super concerning - if that’s only the ✨1%✨ then the 99% we don’t see will be very very bad 😔
I just can’t believe she’d post that for so many reasons. What if school Mum’s follow her!?
her sons have Instagram!!! Get off your phone and get help. It’s extremely insulting to someone who has lost someone to suicide recently that she would post that tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 15