New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Brodie Kane will be going along to Danni’s The Others club tonight 😶🫡🫥
Also, I do not want to hear about Molly’s massage afterwards/ puke 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Danni’s wedding did not look like how I thought it would. Her husband looked rather creepy, I much prefer the shaved head look

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow Maria. I've always wondered what type of company wants to work with her. She has never really had a big collab for a reason, and those freebies are cheapos anyway. I can make a better ad/gift shot than her. She literally put no effort in anything. Even her caption, "i got sent these". Come on, make a better ad!
Rebecca Keil is just as bad. Her pathetic efforts to try to promote products must be utterly embarrassing for these companies. Her tag line is always "so yeah goiyz, go and boiy it....yeaaah". Why does she keep getting free tit when half the time she forgets to post about it! She doesn't even bother to be convincing. When she gets Whittakers chocolate she'll just openly say she doesn't like it and gives it to the kids. Do these companies not pay any attention to the influencers who are supposed to be pushing their products. It's just a joke now!

Reactions: 13
Did someone say Danni’s property has failed the building inspection and LIM report?
Sounds like a great purchase 🙃
Back to the drawing board and maybe get a job to save some more moneys for a better house. Unless she really wants to buy one that’s going down faster than her influencing career.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ewww look whose back. Better be careful Christian your letting the crazy show in this pic... p.s ask a question so my engagement stats go up 🤮
The thing is though, he'll only asking positive or where is this from and delete criticism. Just like hus mate scammone

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I wonder if Brodie Kane will be going along to Danni’s The Others club tonight 😶🫡🫥
Also, I do not want to hear about Molly’s massage afterwards/ puke 🤮
You know what she gna say
HOWDY
HOW ARE WE
MASSAGE... OHHHHHH
SOOOO NEEDED RIGHT...
OHHHH ITS JUST UMM
SO GOOD
BUTTTTT
WE ARE DRIVING BACK TO RAKAIA NOW TO STAY OVER WITH MY PARTNER
WE GNA HAVEE SUM WINNEE. AND CHEESEEE. AND THEN POSSIBLY CREATE 3 BOYS TOO TONIGHT

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Danni’s meet up thing is costing $49-59 😭 why does she need to profit from it?
They all want to develop a “community”, but only if they make $$$. OE is a shocker for it. They all want to be the central figure taking a cut from everyone. If they didn’t have social media they’d probably all run cults.

Reactions: 16
Did someone say Danni’s property has failed the building inspection and LIM report?
Back to the drawing board and maybe get a job to save some more moneys for a better house. Unless she really wants to buy one that’s going down faster than her influencing career.
I think that was a previous property? BUT I could be wrong!

Reactions: 2
@askmeanythingbutalsodon’t you’ve been real quiet since this skete drama. You were the one posting details that may or may not be true trying to work out who @rheanna231 was……… Are you skete or are you the person skete doxed when she was looking for @rheanna231
I can’t tell which but it’s definitely one or the other.
I just want to circle back to this. I’ve been mulling it over and I think @askmeanythingbutalsodon't is definitely one of sketes profiles. I just remembered it was her that was super happy to try dox another user in the past and was super sarcastic when called out for it. This will just be one of her profiles.

@rheanna231 glad you were careful in your responses!

Everyone else please be wary of what details others may be trying to coax out of you in posts by revealing information about themselves. Stay safe out here and remember! Always give out fake information 😘

1718269025536.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No one says that. It was an imaginary situation as shes getting way ahead of herself
---
I just want to circle back to this. I’ve been mulling it over and I think @askmeanythingbutalsodon't is definitely one of sketes profiles. I just remembered it was her that was super happy to try dox another user in the past and was super sarcastic when called out for it. This will just be one of her profiles.

Everyone else please be wary of what details others may be trying to coax out of you in posts by revealing information about themselves. Stay safe out here and remember! Always give out fake information 😘

View attachment 2991313
You are a champ. I m glad you brought it up because I was thinking of this myself and wasnt too fussed as Skete doesnt occupy my brain at all (unlike her obsessh with moi). Also if you look at the screenshots attached, it was scary how many times she attempted to lure me in.

Also she mentioned she extracted her colostrum for her son, yet in another post she said she has a daughter with bald hair. The latter is obviously a lie, why would she give out free information like that. She also says "mama" in a maori-fied way. If you look at her past posts, she always sounds frustrated when kids werent looked after properly. As we know she has 5 kids so shes a little bit obsessh with children I reckon.

Somehow it looks as if she knows sausage and HH. Which makes me think HH and sausage are also her account. Creepy.

@anotherpaidpartnership what doxxing did she do in your post? Can you please elaborate?
---
Skete is definitely the lowest of the lowest. Christie Hoyle, you mongrel, you disgust me. Even Simone is better than you. Hope your daughters dont turn out to be a pitbull like you. Please stop procreating, your genetics are fucked.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Hannah having a huge waaa about giving up breastfeeding 🙄🙄 …like I’m not trying to shade any mums (I’m not one) at all!!! I’m sure it’s v emosh etc etc but please! tell a friend, write it in your journal DON’T broadcast your personal tit to STRANGERS on the interwebs! 🙃🫠

Hmm, 'tis certainly interesting how this user's writing style and grasp of the English language changed completely just for that one baiting exchange...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes that too I realise. She was typing all eloquently until she tried to lure me in, all of a sudden she turned Dyslexic like Elliebellie. Was meant to upload more screenshots - See attached.

This is 100% SKETE.
look at the use of maori words she used in the older post and her obsession with babies is abit unhinged.
Also, She said shes an IVF mama, and Skete did IVF

This is also a relatively new account. Perhaps it coincides with her older account being banned? Any username in mind?
---
Sausage and HH aren’t skete. HH was the one who arranged the meetup I believe.
Skete was trying to ask where sausage was, and not long after saying they knew sausage.. from the waikato????? out of nowhere. I think she was trying to work out who sausage was as in the past sausage has made comments about skete that skete would have it out for them. OR another theory I have is that old mate in Mandurah and skete have been chatting, trying to work out who users are. Remember the Waikato part, old mate is from there!
Skete has it out for yourself and the other would have it out for the users that would post about them in the past. Sharing a common goal. If they can map out who users are then they probably think they can win against us.

The doxing I was referring to in my post is she shared a screenshot of a comment on a news article on facebook and accused a member here of being that person as they seem to speak about that person on here. Kind of unfair as a facebook comment doesn’t prove they’re a tattle user. I reported it and called out the crappy behaviour and mods removed the post. But it was interesting seeing the sarcastic response and I guess now it makes sense that was skete.
Wow interesting. Yeah ok makes sense. Who is old mate from Mandurah?
Thats insane, skete claimed that there is a group chat or page on insta made by HH. I dont know if this is a lie but if such group exists and you are in it too, be very wary. Skete is taking this way too personal and making it real life. She's literally talking tit about others too. Hope other influencers can ruin her life, Ellie im looking at you, she has a LOT to say about you hon.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes that too I realise. She was typing all eloquently until she tried to lure me in, all of a sudden she turned Dyslexic like Elliebellie. Was meant to upload more screenshots - See attached.

This is 100% SKETE.
look at the use of maori words she used in the older post and her obsession with babies is abit unhinged.
Also, She said shes an IVF mama, and Skete did IVF

This is also a relatively new account. Perhaps it coincides with her older account being banned? Any username in mind?
---

Wow interesting. Yeah ok makes sense. Who is old mate from Mandurah?
Thats insane, skete claimed that there is a group chat or page on insta made by HH. I dont know if this is a lie but if such group exists and you are in it too, be very wary. Skete is taking this way too personal and making it real life. She's literally talking tit about others too. Hope other influencers can ruin her life, Ellie im looking at you, she has a LOT to say about you hon.
Lassie who had her thread shut down.

I just don’t get why Skete would be asking where Sausage is, Sausage hasn’t posted in ages and hasn’t said anything about skete in ages as well. Also then she went on to say she knew them? It’s just odd and out of nowhere and why I think potentially coming after a few of us tattlers. Far fetched theory but sketes unhinged 🤷‍

I believe there was an instagram which is how they all connected to meet up but I’m pretty sure HH would have been smart enough to vet everyone to make sure they weren’t letting Simone or skete in. I’m not on any pages or groups outside of here and cant find any so I have no clue and can’t message to ask or warn if they haven’t seen here 🤷‍

Lassie who had her thread shut down.

I just don’t get why Skete would be asking where Sausage is, Sausage hasn’t posted in ages and hasn’t said anything about skete in ages as well. Also then she went on to say she knew them? It’s just odd and out of nowhere and why I think potentially coming after a few of us tattlers. Far fetched theory but sketes unhinged 🤷‍

I believe there was an instagram which is how they all connected to meet up but I’m pretty sure HH would have been smart enough to vet everyone to make sure they weren’t letting Simone or skete in. I’m not on any pages or groups outside of here and cant find any so I have no clue 🤷‍
Yeah ok i just search posts by @sausagefingertrent and saw that she really hates Skete. No wonder!!

Sausage where are you!! Come back!

Hmm how come Skete knows of this group then! If shes not in it!

So skete literally did what i did, except im not actually doxxing because skete has doxed herself in the past and people know who she is 😂 the biggest hypocrite on planet earth

Reactions: 2
Yeah ok i just search posts by @sausagefingertrent and saw that she really hates Skete. No wonder!!

Sausage where are you!! Come back!

Hmm how come Skete knows of this group then! If shes not in it!

So skete literally did what i did, except im not actually doxxing because skete has doxed herself in the past and people know who she is 😂 the biggest hypocrite on planet earth
Most people who've spoken about skete here have disliked her 😂 Skete pissed a lot of people here off.

Agreed!! @sausagefingertrent we miss you!! we need you!!!!

Interesting how there was baiting for you first before all of her stories

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.