New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First Molly takes over O'l boys house (and calls him her partner LOL) and now they are going to be having a couples massage at some place in Ashburton! I still laugh in my head over the partner thing - so funny.
Who thinks she's going to sneakily get pregnant? foul

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First Molly takes over O'l boys house (and calls him her partner LOL) and now they are going to be having a couples massage at some place in Ashburton! I still laugh in my head over the partner thing - so funny.
Who thinks she's going to sneakily get pregnant? foul
Oh 💯, 3 boys playing rugby. She dreamt it at age noine remember. Can any tell me what she brings to the relationship apart from food and anal?

soooo I think the crappy days were financial. Tax time peeps. Got a big bill mole? Seeing as you got dobbed in a few times to the IRD.

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh 💯, 3 boys playing rugby. She dreamt it at age noine remember. Can any tell me what she brings to the relationship apart from food and anal?

soooo I think the crappy days were financial. Tax time peeps. Got a big bill mole? Seeing as you got dobbed in a few times to the IRD.
She’s quite predictable isn’t she

Reactions: 3

Only other thing she prob brings to the relationship is rim jobs 🤣🤣 it's noiice

• Haha
@askmeanythingbutalsodon’t you’ve been real quiet since this skete drama. You were the one posting details that may or may not be true trying to work out who @rheanna231 was……… Are you skete or are you the person skete doxed when she was looking for @rheanna231
I can’t tell which but it’s definitely one or the other.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
@askmeanythingbutalsodon’t you’ve been real quiet since this skete drama. You were the one posting details that may or may not be true trying to work out who @rheanna231 was……… Are you skete or are you the person skete doxed when she was looking for @rheanna231
I can’t tell which but it’s definitely one or the other.
Was thinking the same actually yesterday. She was trying to guess who I am, trying to ask for my burner instagram account so that we can meet up, apparently shes Lincoln based too and have a baby same age as Skete 's. I didnt give any details. But idk, she has done a few meet ups with sausage finger Trent etc up north, which people thought was Skete. Who knows🤧

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Was thinking the same actually yesterday. She was trying to guess who I am, trying to ask for my burner instagram account so that we can meet up, apparently shes Lincoln based too and have a baby same age as Skete 's. I didnt give any details. But idk, she has done a few meet ups with sausage finger Trent etc up north, which people thought was Skete. Who knows🤧
Don't think that user wasn't at the meet up. Skete wasn't either.
I'm sure they could prove it if they did go though!
When was the meetup and where did you go and where did you sit at the place you went? (This is only for @askmeanythingbutalsodon't to answer) then can someone from the meetup confirm

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The diamond shop now has a golden dog choker chain. You cant buy it but you can hire it for special events... whoops TC me its a designer necklace you can order one if you like. 🤪
Lol don’t give Jess any ideas! She’ll be waddling there so fast! for one each for her
✨⭐FiRsT bOrN bAbY GiRLiE dOgGos⭐✨
🙄🫠🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.