New Zealand Influencers #61

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Betts,

What’s happened to the Unruly Baker
What’s happened to the daily lip thingy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey Betts,

What’s happened to the Unruly Baker
What’s happened to the daily lip thingy
She neeeever comes up in my story feed anymore so I went to check in her the other day… she was “having an existential crisis and just cut my hair again! 🥴😬” so I NOPED on outta there! 🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Twas me - Ellie and Hannah now have matching pink Adidas shoes and haircuts! Twins!
Yeah actually I had to go check whether Ellie followed Hannah coz there was a couple of things that made me think she was being ✨influenced✨ can’t remember what though lol. I don’t follow Ellie anymore coz she drives me nuts but the other day her niece was about to eat a pickle on camera and Ellie told her to try it out of shot. Common sense really but I bet 98% other influencers wouldn’t bother or even think of the implications so 10 points to Ellie lol

Reactions: 13
So Iyia is saying due to negativity of Celebration Box not being able to fulfill 3,000 order in six weeks got her a television deal “Boss Babes”. Be truthful Iyia, it was the dodgy as duck boxes that you put together, the lies you told not only by you but your staff as well along with the bullying and intimidation. Not only that but I believe you made a phone call to Police about an unhappy response to a box of donuts. You sound a lot like Scammy…….there are “receipts” 😂. Peace of advice, lay off the tox your skin looks tight
She's shady as duck

Reactions: 6
Great job as always MFM 👏 Sometimes when I’m feeling lazy and have been on the couch too long I tell myself not to be like her 😬
So why doesn't her management company read her the riot act. She's effectively not meeting her contractual obligations.

She's showing she has time to post crazy memes and watch box sets. Then she has time to do her "work"😡

Reactions: 13
I would be so mad if I was a company that sent MFM a package and it got put on a story between memes and a pile of junk just shows influencers don’t actually care what they’re sent

Reactions: 11
So why doesn't her management company read her the riot act. She's effectively not meeting her contractual obligations.

She's showing she has time to post crazy memes and watch box sets. Then she has time to do her "work"😡
I was shocked about the coeliac PR package considering she actually has coeliac! You would think that would jog her lazy ass memory but apparently not.

Reactions: 8
Wow Maria. I've always wondered what type of company wants to work with her. She has never really had a big collab for a reason, and those freebies are cheapos anyway. I can make a better ad/gift shot than her. She literally put no effort in anything. Even her caption, "i got sent these". Come on, make a better ad!

Reactions: 4
I would be so mad if I was a company that sent MFM a package and it got put on a story between memes and a pile of junk just shows influencers don’t actually care what they’re sent
Same thing with Earnie though !! Remember when she did a big unboxing of stuff and there was a package for a rugby game that was happening that night 😩😩 I don’t understand how you have packages and just don’t open them right away

Reactions: 11
Same thing with Earnie though !! Remember when she did a big unboxing of stuff and there was a package for a rugby game that was happening that night 😩😩 I don’t understand how you have packages and just don’t open them right away
Haha but Earnie probably got sent more packages than Maria. Maria probably got it once in blue moon and still not excited over it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.