New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she doesn’t want to go back, it’s valuable and rewarding work and there such a shortage of therapists! She could make such a difference to people’s lives. That’s a real job, not a bullshit job. She could even work solely with adults of she wants to stay child free in every way?

Reactions: 22
Christian posting that Kelly failed her English exam.. how many years has she been living with them? Maybe they should have helped her with her pronunciation and grammar..
The ILETS test Kelly had to do is really, really hard. There are major issues with it. Many degree qualified, NZ born teachers have taken it and failed despite completing teaching degrees here no trouble. The NZ-born teachers took it as an experiment to prove the test was too hard for migrant teachers and all failed. It is a massive barrier to having overseas qualified teachers working here.

Reactions: 28
Surely any potential employer would see how many jobs she’s has had recently and that would raise red flags? She seems to try things and then quits all the time. As someone who lends out money that sets off alarm bells. Is it her prerogative to find her passion? Sure. But if it were me I wouldn’t even dream of taking out a mortgage until my income was more stable.

Reactions: 11
Christian posting that Kelly failed her English exam.. how many years has she been living with them? Maybe they should have helped her with her pronunciation and grammar..
Absolutely!!! Why are they not all sitting around having conversations! And you will never be able to learn a language out of a book

Reactions: 3

Feel so sorry for those boys!!! They live bloody close enough and don't work ... Just bloody shoot home, brush their hair and chuck them in something non PJs.... She may not care what they look like, but how are they gunna feel/think in the future if they ever look back on those photos and see they were the homeless looking kids in the class tho just like anything she's probably too bloody tight arse to buy the school photos

Reactions: 15

oh and I’m SURE these different conversations just arose naturally. Omg she seems like the most insufferable person to get stuck in a convo with, just itching to start talking about how fulfilled she is WITHOUT CHILDREN!

Reactions: 32
She said something about brushing their hair at night so she has no idea why they're like that in the morning because she apparently does brush their hair....gf you need to brush hair more than once a day especially if you aren't going to wash it and are going for the dirty straw look

Reactions: 9
She probably doesn't want to be a SLT anymore cause she has to work with.... Children

Reactions: 17
I bet she loves this time of year solely so that if people ask if she has children she celebrated Mother’s Day with she can push how HaPpY she is being child free, even though she complains about it every damn day.

(Note: I was asked twice today if I had children. I can’t remember the last time anyone asked me if I had kids - maybe last Mother’s Day? )

Reactions: 7
Louisa comment about tom holding the fort while she was away. Hahahahahaha him dealing with a drunk daughter she gonna have fun with those girls
Hahaha yip. But then takes her to Kmart with a full face of make up. I am sorry but if one of my children did that, they wouldn't be going or doing anything for life. Hahaha well not life but a looooooong time

Reactions: 13
Yep with that sense of style (expensive branded NZ Made shit) and wanting to buy a beautiful home with no budget, Id imagine she would need a paid salary to even get a decent mortgage approval. Wake up Danni! Also why dont she want to be a speech language therapist? Im curious.. its not a horrible job, serve well for community. I thought shes all about helping others since shew so vocal about the Palestine war.
---
Exactly my thought. It seems like she just hates working TBH. DANNI, being childfree and being a war advocate dont actually generate you any money! Do u think the war will stop if you spend all your energy protesting at the CBD on weekly basis? No! Its a nice to do. Serve good for the comminity, which you can also fullfil by being a speech language therapist! You try to get marketing gig by being childfree, and you seem to realise its not a thing. So accept that bitter pill and move on, we are on financial crisis ffs not all companies have money to spare on marketing bullshit especially you rub people the wrong way. Youre not everyone cup of tea lol. Even Simone rubs people the wrong way and she still has lots of gigs🫣

Last edited:
Brett just mentioned the iveagh candles were gonna retail at $250 ..DID I HEAR RIGHt ?! Wtf

P.S. Danni i tell you what youre really good at. Rubbing people the wrong way.
---
Brett just mentioned the iveagh candles were gonna retail at $250 ..DID I HEAR RIGHt ?! Wtf
Where have you been?
---
Fucken Maria. You dont need to keep posting these sort of memes im so sick of seeing it. We know youre fucking lazy and hate humans and hate your own kids. Proof is your terrible dinner with unpeeled carrots.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I know Ellie would be the demanding type like this… I Val already see this is gonna be a flop. Who launches a luxury dog clothing brand in a cost of living crisis? Oh the same people that tried to sell $250 candles. Where are their friends and fam being like guys, what the fuck.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
What happened to Dani’s part time retail jobs? Didn’t she quit them all? Not a great look on her cv?!?

bless she finally figured out that marketing is done to make money. Not just to suppport to her “I’m child free personality and I want to talk about it on the internet”

Reactions: 4
If I were @jessecalder I would be telling her to get f*cked and we will discuss during business hours.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.