New Zealand Influencers #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey folks. Not sure if I can discuss Kate Eileen (sp?) here, but I've just logged in to tt for the first time in almost a year, and see she's now doing the whispery calm cooking thing. Did she ever do the food box/gift box, recipe book or t-shirt business? Or am I confusing her with someone else? Anyway, not sure she fits the following criteria - just let me know.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Happy Mother’s Day you TCs except for DD because incase you don’t know she’s child free,, shocking I know! Hope all the mums enjoyed cold toast with 50 inches of marmite, a cup of weak as LFYD is at parenting tea from your offspring’s. 😘😘😘😘

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh Tarryn 172cm isn’t really major tall! I mean I’m a good 6cm taller than you and I think I can say I’m quite tall. Good to see the white shorts were back in action today after wearing them all day yesterday. Let’s hope they have been washed however I doubt it!
---

She has a very small following. However, I didn’t know she had split with her husband/ partner
Awwwe

I remember from her column in stuff days and pre America move

Reactions: 1
This is puzzling to me because her kids aren’t even full on? One literally like to play by himself in a box?
---
Danni Duncan asking people how to do her job hahah ffs
Isn't dimwit ddanni Duncan the one always saying to pay people for their knowledge? I guess that's only until she needs someone else's expertise then she wants it for free.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Hey folks. Not sure if I can discuss Kate Eileen (sp?) here, but I've just logged in to tt for the first time in almost a year, and see she's now doing the whispery calm cooking thing. Did she ever do the food box/gift box, recipe book or t-shirt business? Or am I confusing her with someone else? Anyway, not sure she fits the following criteria - just let me know.
I believe she's been talked about on here before! She has over 10k I think
I fluctuate between liking her and finding her annoying but I can't work out what it is. Lol

Reactions: 2
Moley BadTanLee “I’ve just pulled over for a bit of a farm piss on the way down south”
God she’s a grot! 🤢 who speaks like this?!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.