New Zealand Influencers #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even in her tiktoks she seems uninterested in her children but I can’t stay away from the cleaning ones lol I love them. Also it that why they sold their new house and brought an old one because she always complains about it
Cos she moved from out of Auckland into an expensive part of auckland

mortgage lending has limits 😅

we don’t really have new builds in this area much too

unless it’s someone who’s building on the back of their section and if you’re not into living on top of another house then it’s not your jam and kinda pointless to buy here 🤣

Reactions: 4
Still waiting for Maria to announce her changes, suspect it'll be somewhat of a fizzle if she even does change anything

Reactions: 14
I’m not sure but think it was a you make what we demand and we’ll promote your business scenario
So gross because if it was #spon/gifted/ad she wouldn’t have had an issue!
and so rich of her to criticize someone’s attention to detail/level of taste! We’ve all seen her faaaarshun “sense”, her Joe and the way she runs her sh*tty businesses! 😠

Surprise surprise partnership/ad though.
Ellie had the same partnership I think. Which is hilarious because she just showed a random section and acted like they were one day going to buy it. Not with your shopping habits babes

Seems weird to have any kind of paid partnership with a mortgage broker though. They’re literally free. They get their money by getting you a mortgage 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jealous of people owning a house.
Jealous of people going to Taylor swift concert.
And funny thing is you're supposed to be financially better than these people who supposedly have kids and still can buy a house. Maybe you should realise that being an influencer is not a real job.
Only few years ago she made a fuss about dont want to be owning a house, but like we all know she just cant afford it and try to make herself feel better
I don't follow her but reading that she sounds so entitled and just expects to get everything she wants. No one ever gets exactly what they want in a first house and you can change so much so easily. She sounds like a brat. People manage to buy places cause they work hard and are able to adjust there expectations in the beginning.

Reactions: 12
Ellie had the same partnership I think. Which is hilarious because she just showed a random section and acted like they were one day going to buy it. Not with your shopping habits babes

Seems weird to have any kind of paid partnership with a mortgage broker though. They’re literally free. They get their money by getting you a mortgage 🥴
Some do work by fees instead of commission these days. It’s all marketing I suppose but neither of those influencers were well researched lol

Reactions: 3
Kristen in Bloom needs to stop using her kid as engagement and go get some professional help for his food aversions. Posted a story of him crying tonight, it’s so horrible.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I think I've seen mention that they have security cameras which would probably pick up if any potential intruders.
Yeah that's all good but they didn't realise the cameras had picked up Frankie doing a runner until they realized he wasn't in the house when they woke up. Motion detectors do duck all if you are sleeping through the notifications.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

I used these mortgage brokers before it was cool 😅 does that make me an influencer?
---
Some do work by fees instead of commission these days. It’s all marketing I suppose but neither of those influencers were well researched lol
nah I used these guys and it was free, couple years ago. Doubt they’ve changed since then but possible I guess!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

So odd. So if its a paid partnership must be like...the bank pays the broker then broker shares some of the commission with the influencer? Lol. Sometimes dealing direct with bank is better!

Anyone else watched Tits Up Close friends? 😳😳😬😬yikes Sachin seems SUPER controlling!!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Jealous of people owning a house.
Jealous of people going to Taylor swift concert.
And funny thing is you're supposed to be financially better than these people who supposedly have kids and still can buy a house. Maybe you should realise that being an influencer is not a real job.
Only few years ago she made a fuss about dont want to be owning a house, but like we all know she just cant afford it and try to make herself feel better
Lol - what has childfree got to do with it 🤣. We own a house here and will buy one when we move to aus as well. We have multiple children. I’m way ahead of you friend hahaha

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.