New Zealand Influencers #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Leah Light still work at Michael Hill or is she a fulltime scammer now?

Reactions: 2
One of her oldest staff members left bc they weren’t treated right. No pay rise when Cherie was buying expensive house etc

Reactions: 3
Sorry but once again Tarryn is promoting Heidi and Frank and does her stupid twirl. How does that want people to buy?
Personally didn’t rate the outfit on her at all.
Over influencers thinking they can twirl and not actually talk about the product. What’s the material! How tall are you- makes such a difference for those over 5’10! Roomy! tight? They just love the freebies but nothing is actually said.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Marnie doesn't have any friends in real life and that is why she shares so much online. Of course it is not an excuse to overshare about your kids but just wondered this.
Also Steve seems a bit hopeless tbh.
Bit like you probably
---
If I saw you out with your nips on display I would totally care
Maybe off topic but I had a breast reduction last year and I absolutely refuse to wear a bra now and it’s fucking amazing! But I def don’t wear see thru shit coz I’m also kinda fat

Reactions: 14
Bit like you probably
---

Maybe off topic but I had a breast reduction last year and I absolutely refuse to wear a bra now and it’s fucking amazing! But I def don’t wear see thru shit coz I’m also kinda fat
I've had one too. Couldn't get me into those cute itty bitty bras fast enough!
---
One of her oldest staff members left bc they weren’t treated right. No pay rise when Cherie was buying expensive house etc
That sounds like a them problem. Why should they get a pay rise just because the owner of the business is buying a flash house? As long as they were treated well and paid fairly then the oldest staff member sounds entitled

Reactions: 13
I reckon she’s full of shit, there’s no way he’s quitting his job to work on this with her. He’s either left for another job or she’s just full on lying thinking that we will forget.
---
Bit like you probably
---

Are you Jay Jay?
---
They moved and own their house in Gulf Harbour so paying the mortgage will be interesting,

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Maybe he was asked to leave his job?

Reactions: 1
Where did she talk about it? She’s pretty predictable, can’t be on her own so she’ll be straight back on tinder any day now
I Facebook stalked after she said its been a hard week
---
Does Leah Light still work at Michael Hill or is she a fulltime scammer now?

She said she was going back in January... then it was they gave her mire time off so the new meds could work and offered ber job at a michael hill closer to home. I doubt she will go back. If I was them giving her time off to REST and she was doing this new business I would be pissed, she's a Manager at Michael hill so she could technically work a little to help them from home doing the rosters etc but nope

Reactions: 6
Wow yes I would be pissed too. She is so flakey and full of BS.

Reactions: 1

Highlights how little she actually does

I do that many KJ just in the morning and I’m not particularly active

Reactions: 11
Wow yes I would be pissed too. She is so flakey and full of BS.
She's had soooo many career changes since selling the salons... selling crystals, trying to be a motivational speaker, doing nails again from home, Michael hill... each she says how much she loves it and then she quits in in a few months

Reactions: 7
I had to laugh at this... I'm not making money of my child but has a subscription where people have to pay to see her talk about her kid... hun you are making money of your kid bloody muppet
Such a narc. Times are going to get tough for her when bubs comes. I wonder if Reid is still paying the bank of mum and dad for Edna’s 3 carat engagement ring

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.